A new sexy armor :D

LaEspada

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Whoh! where are people finding all these cool Asian fantasy art pieces, looks so badass would love to see this made into a mod.

Asian games~

They have some of the most amazing and skimpiest armors there are in the gaming universe. :D

indeed, and skyrim needs more of them for cbbe tbbp :3

No offense to any of our Asian members but be it Korea or japan Games or Anime/Manga they have fully embraced the idea of "sex sells"

what a world we would live in if this was the same fore everywere... up side, everything is perverted in some way. down side, everyone is jaded to sexual things and as such makes it harder to be sexualy aroused, human race ends like the pandas :3

Now i extract vindictus hfs file and pick-up "Vella White Shark Armor(first post image)".

And now compare to skyrim body.

post-3027-0-88222900-1362391120_thumb.gif

Left blue is vindictus girl's body.

Second red is Vindictus Vella's inner.

Third (This is important) is DUMMY Fuck skyrim body! :) Leg is short and upper is long.. (boob is only my favor.. :) it too difficult way. :)

however see 5 minute vindictus girl and see once skyrim girl than i say "Fucking body ratio.." :D My eye has brocken!! :)

Fourth "Vella white shark armor" I believe anyone can modify. But looks NOT good as vindictus. Girl's body is so diffrent.

And i cant know usage VMT, VMF files. It's only red and blue or green texture. It's color variation is so hard.

post-3027-0-04971600-1362391848_thumb.gif

However here is obj, original vmt, mdl files. Hope good job! (I'm give up because texture file. :D)

pc_female_white_shark_armor.7z

vella_inner_halfcover.7z

Now i extract vindictus hfs file and pick-up "Vella White Shark Armor(first post image)".

attachicon.gifvindicconversion.gif

Third (This is important) is DUMMY Fuck skyrim body! :) Leg is short and upper is long.. (boob is only my favor.. :) it too difficult way. :)

however see 5 minute vindictus girl and see once skyrim girl than i say "Fucking body ratio.." :D My eye has brocken!! :)

Fourth "Vella white shark armor" I believe anyone can modify. But looks NOT good as vindictus. Girl's body is so diffrent.

And i cant know usage VMT, VMF files. It's only red and blue or green texture. It's color variation is so hard.

attachicon.gifpc_female_white_shark_upper_00_00_00.gif

However here is obj, original vmt, mdl files. Hope good job! (I'm give up because texture file. :D)

attachicon.gifpc_female_white_shark_armor.7z

attachicon.gifvella_inner_halfcover.7z

I.... Love you <3

thank you so much for doing a great first step, i hope someone picks it up and finishes it and makes it cbbe tbbp with bodyslide compatability :D

attachicon.gifvindicconversion.gif

attachicon.gifpc_female_white_shark_upper_00_00_00.gif

attachicon.gifpc_female_white_shark_armor.7z

attachicon.gifvella_inner_halfcover.7z

I.... Love you <3

thank you so much for doing a great first step, i hope someone picks it up and finishes it and makes it cbbe tbbp with bodyslide compatability :D

HNNNGG.. I hope someone converts it to UNP or UNPB too

even if its just for cbbe but has the bodyslide plugin you can make it the unp body size using that tool

Archived