Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

A new sexy armor :D

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

LaEspada

LaEspada

Somewhat Amused

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,455 posts

I saw this on the vindictus wikia and Ithought this should be made for Skyrim also. It's just sexy and it just screams badass. It's the concept armor for the new playable character Vella.

Spoiler

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

lexxlu4

lexxlu4

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Coooool :o

WhaTehFak

WhaTehFak

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

If someone makes that hair, I will love them forever...

lolman10

lolman10

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

I request the hair, but black :)

GrimSovereign

GrimSovereign

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts

id love to see that in game for Cbbe Tbbp, then recolored black, light armor and a long bow to match :3

oh and since it does have a slight heel to it it should use the hdt heel system on the boots :P

Quiora

Quiora

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

if anyone plans on making this, it's called "White Shark Armor" from vindictus.

GrimSovereign

GrimSovereign

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts

hell yes, should be just like this :D

tumblr_m77sqi57p21rn8ofxo2_1280.jpg

TheGreyWolf

TheGreyWolf

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts

Whoh! where are people finding all these cool Asian fantasy art pieces, looks so badass would love to see this made into a mod.

« Broken ‡ Mirror »

« Broken ‡ Mirror »

Re-uploader and mirrorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,101 posts

Whoh! where are people finding all these cool Asian fantasy art pieces, looks so badass would love to see this made into a mod.

Asian games~

They have some of the most amazing and skimpiest armors there are in the gaming universe. :D

GrimSovereign

GrimSovereign

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Asian games~

They have some of the most amazing and skimpiest armors there are in the gaming universe. :D

indeed, and skyrim needs more of them for cbbe tbbp :3

« Broken ‡ Mirror »

« Broken ‡ Mirror »

Re-uploader and mirrorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,101 posts

Asian games~

indeed, and skyrim needs more of them for cbbe tbbp :3

Correct my good sir~

RemoWilliams

RemoWilliams

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts

That is a great outfit, but damn...that hat has to go. (In my opinion at least.)

Though it may make for an amusing helm.

Polish_Plumber

Polish_Plumber

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

That's some really skimpy helm.

I would love to see that haircut in game too. Not that I don't like the armor, though.

Saireen

Saireen

Kyūketsuki

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,401 posts

No offense to any of our Asian members but be it Korea or japan Games or Anime/Manga they have fully embraced the idea of "sex sells"

GrimSovereign

GrimSovereign

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts

No offense to any of our Asian members but be it Korea or japan Games or Anime/Manga they have fully embraced the idea of "sex sells"

what a world we would live in if this was the same fore everywere... up side, everything is perverted in some way. down side, everyone is jaded to sexual things and as such makes it harder to be sexualy aroused, human race ends like the pandas :3

daedrasp

daedrasp

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 458 posts

Now i extract vindictus hfs file and pick-up "Vella White Shark Armor(first post image)".

And now compare to skyrim body.

Attached File  vindicconversion.gif   161.7KB   1202 downloads

Left blue is vindictus girl's body.

Second red is Vindictus Vella's inner.

Third (This is important) is DUMMY Fuck skyrim body! :) Leg is short and upper is long.. (boob is only my favor.. :) it too difficult way. :)

however see 5 minute vindictus girl and see once skyrim girl than i say "Fucking body ratio.." :D My eye has brocken!! :)

Fourth "Vella white shark armor" I believe anyone can modify. But looks NOT good as vindictus. Girl's body is so diffrent.

And i cant know usage VMT, VMF files. It's only red and blue or green texture. It's color variation is so hard.

Attached File  pc_female_white_shark_upper_00_00_00.gif   324.09KB   1113 downloads

However here is obj, original vmt, mdl files. Hope good job! (I'm give up because texture file. :D)

Attached File  pc_female_white_shark_armor.7z   3.24MB   542 downloads

Attached File  vella_inner_halfcover.7z   939KB   308 downloads

daedrasp

daedrasp

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 458 posts

Adding one, sorry. I want say that "No sex? None kid!!" human-race will be die on earth. Sex is so important!! LOL

GrimSovereign

GrimSovereign

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Now i extract vindictus hfs file and pick-up "Vella White Shark Armor(first post image)".

attachicon.gifvindicconversion.gif

Third (This is important) is DUMMY Fuck skyrim body! :) Leg is short and upper is long.. (boob is only my favor.. :) it too difficult way. :)

however see 5 minute vindictus girl and see once skyrim girl than i say "Fucking body ratio.." :D My eye has brocken!! :)

Fourth "Vella white shark armor" I believe anyone can modify. But looks NOT good as vindictus. Girl's body is so diffrent.

And i cant know usage VMT, VMF files. It's only red and blue or green texture. It's color variation is so hard.

attachicon.gifpc_female_white_shark_upper_00_00_00.gif

However here is obj, original vmt, mdl files. Hope good job! (I'm give up because texture file. :D)

attachicon.gifpc_female_white_shark_armor.7z

attachicon.gifvella_inner_halfcover.7z

I.... Love you <3

thank you so much for doing a great first step, i hope someone picks it up and finishes it and makes it cbbe tbbp with bodyslide compatability :D

GrimSovereign

GrimSovereign

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Adding one, sorry. I want say that "No sex? None kid!!" human-race will be die on earth. Sex is so important!! LOL

dont forget fun ;3

Impossibru

Impossibru

Magic Banana

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 490 posts

attachicon.gifvindicconversion.gif

attachicon.gifpc_female_white_shark_upper_00_00_00.gif

attachicon.gifpc_female_white_shark_armor.7z

attachicon.gifvella_inner_halfcover.7z

I.... Love you <3

thank you so much for doing a great first step, i hope someone picks it up and finishes it and makes it cbbe tbbp with bodyslide compatability :D

HNNNGG.. I hope someone converts it to UNP or UNPB too.