[Outdated] FAQ and Guide for Installing Sex mods

shane4244

NOTE:  This thread is outdated.  Please see the Sexlab forum section or the SexLab FAQ: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17711-sexlab-frequently-asked-questions-faq/

FAQ and Guide for Installing Sex mods in skyrim

WIP

I made this to help the user get there game set up easier with FAQ,installation instructions and one stop links for the utilities,resources and the more popular sex mods available at this time.It was also made so the mod authors can focus more on questions pertaining to actual bugs in there mods and helpfull suggestions for improvements rather than answering the same questions every two pages for known issues and installation problems on the user end.

It will be broken down by common utilities needed for most of the adult mods and also sections for FAQ for individual mods. It will also include a brief description of what each mod is and what each plugin does for that mod. I know it's a lot to read but you could spend 10 min or so reading this or wait for an hour or more for a response in a post.And this does or will include most of the common problems with installing and running these mods.

This thread is NOT for answering questions for mods or utilities although I encourage all to post anything that I've over looked or that they think needs added
This is strictly a First step before you ask questions in technical support or in the individual mods themselves.

Required Utilities

SKSE by Silverlock Download

Did you install and are you launching the game using Latest skse? If the answer is no then STOP ,download and install this before you post a problem. This tool is a script extender no mod that uses it will run properly without it.(For example keys for advancing sex act/changing positions in Sexis,Sexaddict won't work)

Here are the instructions for installation from the included readme for skse:

Installation ]

1. Copy the .dll and .exe files to your Skyrim directory. This is usually in your Program Files folder under Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim\. If you see files named TESV and SkyrimLauncher, this is the correct folder. Do not copy these files to the Data folder as with a normal mod. The "src" folder is only useful for programmers, most users can ignore it.

2. Copy the .pex files in Data\Scripts\ into the Data\Scripts\ folder of your installation. The .pex files are needed by all users of SKSE.

3. Copy the .psc files in Data\Scripts\Source\ into the Data\Scripts\Source\ folder of your installation. The .psc files are only needed if you have the CreationKit installed and intend to create or compile Papyrus scripts.

4. Launch the game via running skse_loader.exe. Steam must be running before launching Skyrim.

If you use a desktop shortcut to launch Skyrim normally, just update the shortcut to point to skse_loader.exe instead of TESV.exe or SkyrimLauncher.exe.

You must launch your game with SKSE and NOT steam to do that right click skse loader and select run as administrator.

You can check to see if its installed and running correctly with this toolDownload

FNIS by Fore Download

Did you install FNIS? If the anwser is no then STOP, download and install this before you post a problem.This tool is how we make animations work in skyrim without it you will get frozen NPC's or Characters stuck in T poses.

You must run Fnis for users(as administrator) each and everytime you install or uninstall a mod.(you can't over use this so if your not sure just run it). Did any errors come up? If so you probably have fnis installed incorrectly or your files for the mod your installing are in the wrong place.So re-read the install instructions for both Fnis and the mod your trying to install and recheck your folder structure(for example if you open up the data folder and you see two meshes files you probably goofed up the install)If you can't figure it out that's ok just post the error in the appropriate section and we will be happy to help you, just do a little work on your end before you ask.

Here are the instructions for installation from the included readme for Fnis:

NMM Installation (extended)

- Under FNIS Behavior Files V3_3_1 -- ALWAYS necessary click "Download with Manager". Say "Yes" when asked "Overwrite?", say "No" when asked "Update?"
- Under FNIS Idle Spells V3_2 -- ADD-ON for the spells click "Download with Manager". Say "Yes" when asked "Overwrite?", say "No" when asked "Update?"
- In the NMM Plugins tab, make sure FNISSpells.esp is ticked
- Install other FNIS dependant mods (see mod list above)
- Goto to your Skyrim Installation directory(usually C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/skyrim), and from there to Data/tools/GenerateFNIS_for_Users
- Start (double-click) 1d7d11201fe82ed68231a5859d843d5b1fc9b4eb GenerateFNISforUsers.exe (part of the FNIS Behavior Files) ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY, or NOTHING works
- Select necessary Behavior patches in the Possible Patches field (make sure you have the patched mod installed!)
- Click Update FNISBehavior (this will create your installation-specific behavior files)
- Click Behavior Consistence Check (optional, checks if new mods have defined inconsitent stuff)
- Click Exit. Say "Yes" when asked to "Create a shortcut on your desktop?" (strongly recommended, you will need the generator quite frequently)

Manual Installation (extended)

Note: there are many ways to manually install. This is "my way":

- Create a temporary directory (name of your choice)
- Download FNIS Behavior Files V3_3_1 -- ALWAYS necessary into
- Download FNIS Idle Spells V3_2 -- ADD-ON for the spells into
- Open and extract FNIS Behavior 3.3.1.7z with your favorite archive program (e.g. 7zip) into into
- Open and extract FNIS Spells 3.2.7z with your favorite archive program (e.g. 7zip) into into . Say "Yes" when asked to "Integrate..."
- Drag and drop the Data folder from into your Skyrim installation directory (usually C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/skyrim). Say "Yes" when asked "Overwrite?", or when asked to "Integrate..."
- Install other FNIS dependant mods (see mod list above)
- Goto to your Skyrim Installation directory, and from there to Data/tools/GenerateFNIS_for_Users
- Start (double-click) 1d7d11201fe82ed68231a5859d843d5b1fc9b4eb GenerateFNISforUsers.exe (part of the FNIS Behavior Files) ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY, or NOTHING works
- Select necessary Behavior patches in the Possible Patches field (make sure you have the patched mod installed!)
- Click Update FNISBehavior (this will create your installation-specific behavior files)
- Click Behavior Consistence Check (optional, checks if new mods have defined inconsitent stuff)
- Click Exit. Say "Yes" when asked to "Create a shortcut on your desktop?" (strongly recommended, you will need the generator quite frequently)
- Start Steam and click "Play"
- In "Data Files" tick FNISSpells.esp

FAQ from readme:

FAQ

I'm getting Error messages when I call GenerateFNISforUSers.exe. What can I do?
All error codes greater than 2000 are logical errors found by the Generator. Errors less than 2000 are reported by Windows. Most of the reports should be self-explanatory. Before you can work with FNIS, you need to solve all errors shown in the textfield. Also look at the warnings. They can also indicate problems that prevent FNIS from working properly (like incompatibilities). Some specific error messages:
- Error 5 (Access denied): You have to run as Administrator. Right-click on the Generator (in in Explorer, or on the desktop Link) and click "Run as Administrator".
- Error 53 (File not found): You probably have an incomplete installation -> Re-Install FNIS Behavior. Usually the generator will give you a more specific error when files are not found. Eror 53 indicates something unexpected. Please send me you log file, usually in C:/Program files(x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/Skyrim/data/tools/GenerateFNIS_for_Users/temporary_logs/GenerateFNIS_LogFile.txt.
- Error 2019 (Temporary directory does not exist. Bad Installation?): (1) you have an incomplete installation -> Download and Re-Install FNIS Behavior (2) You have moved GenerateFNISforUSers.exe to a different place. DON'T DO THAT. It will not work from an arbitrary place.

I installed FNIS Spells for the first time, but cannot find the spells in my magic inventory.
FNIS Spells is not correctly installed or activated.
- Check in your Steam "Data Files" if FNISSpells.esp is activated
- Re-Install FNIS Spells, and make sure you say "No" when asked to "Update?"
- Buy a legal Skyrim version. There are certain problems where "owner" of a pirated skyrim version are not able to activated plugins (.esp files)

During the game I have all kind of weird animation behaviors, like standing on a horse during combat, hitting several times during one strike, and many more. Is this caused by FNIS?
This is not FNIS. You are using another mod that was made with an outdated Skyrim version which alters behavior files. Try to fix it by running GenerateFNISforUsers.exe. If this is not enough, re-install FNIS Behaviors.

When I cast an Idles Spell on a character, she stops for a split second, and continues her regular task. What can I do?
Try using the spells on another character. Some characters execute high priority packages, which are not easy to interrupt

The generator gives some other strange error messages like "0x800A0005 (CTL_E_ILLEGALFUNCTIONCALL)", or aborts immediately after double-clicking.
Most likely you have a corrupted .NET installation, which can even be caused by undetected viruses. Re-Install .NET from Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (Standalone Installer). If this does not help use Microsoft .NET Framework Repair Tool. The following link might give additional information: .NET 40 Redistib install error "failed with 0x240006"

FNIS Spells worked fine in a previous version, but with the new version I have problems (don't get the spells, only some or none of the animations work, ... Why?

- Make sure, FNIS Behaviors and FNS Spells are properly installed
- Try with different save files (one where you had not yet installed FNIS Spells, and one where you had not used FNIS spells for at least the last 3 minutes before save). If none of them work either, you have not installed properly.
- It's possible that it's caused by a Steam bug. Try to fix it by calling Steam's "Skyrim > Properties > Local Files > Verify Integrity of Game Cache"
- If nothing works, you need to start from a "clean save".

What is a "clean save", and how can I make one?
There are (hardly understood) mechanisms in the engine which cause problems with updates of scripted mods. The mixture of old save data, new scripts, quests, and objects can cause all kinds of problems. When it does not help to use another save, where FNIS Spells have not been used during the last 3 minutes, you should try with a "clean save"

- Dismiss any follower
- Go to a vanilla interior cell
- Equip only vanilla equipment
- Save and Quit
- Deactivate all pugins that you want to update (or, all except Skyrim.esm and Update.esm)
- Run, load the previous save, save again -> THIS is your "clean save"
- Activate your plugins

There are more complicated "clean save" procedures reported, but they might only be necessary for more complicated mods

Why is it necessary to call GenerateFNISforUsers.exe every time I (re-)install or delete an FNOIS based mod?
Behavior files were not intended by Bethesda to be moddable, so there is no native plugin interface for that. I'm aware that it was easier for the user with FNIS 2.1 and before. But it was impossible add some new FNIS features without a generator tool

Why is GenerateFNISforUsers.exe not integrated into the NMM installation?
NMM's fomm/C# interface does not allow to start programs. I tried (really) ALL Nexus channels to make aware of the need, but unfortunately to no avail.

Is there a way to make it easier calling the generator tools?
When you exit the generator tool (the 1st time) you are asked, if you want a link created on your desktop (with a clearly visible "F" icon). If you don't have this link yet, remove Data/tools/GenerateFNIS_for_Users/DontAskAgainForLink.txt, start the tool again, and exit.

I have de-installed one of the mods which use FNIS Behaviors. Now I get CTD when loading a save file.
That's a sytem reaction when a behavior file is missing. Run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe and you should be fine again.

I'm running some mods which tell me to use FNIS 2.1. Can I still run them with FNIS 3.0?
YES. All these mods need to migrate to 3.x. But for the time being, there is a compatibility file, which allows them in their current version.

I'm a modder and have a mod which conflicts with the behavior files modified by FNIS (0_master.hkx, defaultmale.hkx, defaultfemale.hxk). How can I be compatible with FNIS?
Talk to me. I have have plans for that, but as long as there are not that many candidates, I don't want to make things too complicated. If you just need an animation file entry in default/fe/male.hkx, and need a quick work-around, then do the following. Create a (pseudo) FNIS mod, and in the file list have an entry like "b ..\" (in case this animation file resides in Skyrims standard animation directory).

Optional Utilities

SkyUI by SkyUI team Download
This changes the User Interface to a more PC friendly UI and also adds MCM support which makes it easier to configure mods that take advantage of this feature. If you don't like the UI of this you can download this mod to revert to vanilla UI but keep the MCM Download

Here are the instructions for installation from the included readme for SkyUI:

3. Installation
========================================================================================================================================

------------------------------------------------------------
IMPORTANT:
If you were using older versions of SkyUI (this includes 3.0 alpha builds),
you MUST remove them before installing the new one.
See section 4 for instructions.

There are several ways to install SkyUI:
- Subscribe to SkyUI on Steam Workshop.
- Let the Nexus Mod Manager (NMM) download and install the archive for you.
- Download the archive manually and install it with NMM.
- Download and install the archive manually.

Pick the method you prefer.

a) Subscribe on Steam Workshop

1. Go to http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=8122 and click subscribe.

2. The next time you start the Skyrim Launcher, SkyUI will be downloaded and installed automatically.

OR

B) Automated Download with NMM

1. Click the 'Download with manager' button on top of the file.

2. SkyUI will appear in in NMM's Mods list once it's downloaded. Double-click the SkyUI entry to activate it.

OR

c) Manual Download with NMM

1. Start NMM and click on 'Mods'.

2. In the left icon bar, click on 'Add Mod From File' and select the downloaded archive file.

3. SkyUI will now appear in the list. Double-click the entry to activate it.

OR

d) Manual Installation

1. Locate the 'Data/' folder in your Skyrim installation directory.
Typically it's found at 'Program Files/Steam/steamapps/common/skyrim/Data/'.

2. Extract the contents of the downloaded archive file to the 'Data/' folder.

3. In the Skyrim Launcher, select 'Data Files' and enable 'SkyUI.esp'.

Mods that require this:
Sanguine's Debauchery by Jbezorg Download

Mods that use this but do not require it:
none at this time
Both Sexis by Cmod and SexAddict by Waxenfigure have both hinted at having this as an optional but not required feature in the future.

ZaZ-Animation-Pack by Masterchris Download

This is more of resource than utility but ill put it here.
What it does: This adds various BDSM animations,equipment and so on for other mods to draw from.

Here are the instructions for installation from the OP:

1.Drop The Data Pack Into Your Steam Skyrim Folder
2.Activate My Esp In NMM
3.Run The FNIS GENERATION TOOL "GenerateFNISforUsers.exe" For More Info I will Direct you Here.
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/11811

I am NOT going to give instructions here on how to use this in your game as it is a resource for other mods to draw from. If you need to ask how to test these in game then you should not be using this for anything other than a resource for the mods below.

Mods that require this:
Arachnophobia by Miss Leeches Download
Xaz Bondage By Xaz Downloads
Skyrim Slavery System (S3) by Ag12 Download

LOAD ORDER/Conflicting MODS

Check the Out Post of the mod your trying to install, if the load order is important they will usually have it listed and I will try to keep a list here as well.If you can't find it then ask in the modders thread. I'm also going to ask for a working mutltimod list such as running Sexis or SA plus SD,ZAZ, etc together.Known conflicting mods are normally found in the OP as well. Use BOSS to sort your load order for normal mods first then hand sort if required to match the load order for any mods that list one.

Example of a common load order if no information is given:

all other esm's
SexMod.esm
all other esp's
bashedpatch.esp(unless instructed too, you should NOT include these types of mods in your bashed patch)
Sexmod.esp(any esp's dependant on the "sexmod esm"should be loaded last)

note:This seems to be a common configuration if no load order is given. I use this myself if I don't know the load order without issue, however if your running multiple sex mods at once your going to have to ask or figure out a load order that works. Just know that if 2 mods change the same thing in game the last one to load takes priority and you should be able to figure things out from there.Always use BOSS to sort your normal mods first and then hand sort afterwards if required.(typically BOSS will not sort these type mods correctly)

READ the OP!

READ the OP!, READ the OP!, READ the OP! for the mod your trying to get to work

No, I'm not stuttering you would be surprised how many questions get asked that are right in the OP. I know your in a hurry to get these great mods up and running but take a little time to read the OP first, even if you think you don't need to.They don't write them because they are fun, they write them to save your time and there's.

Body Kind of need these to enjoy any of the mods

female:I listed the most common,there are too many to list them all
CBBE Download
Big breast,large rear
UNP Download
more natural body shape
CHSBHC Download
very large breast and rear

Male:

Better Males Downloads

Mods

Sexis by Cmod Download

Requirements:
Skse
Fnis

If you read the top of the post you should already have these installed. If not you must install them BEFORE you install this mod.

Installation
==============
- Install the above requirements
- Install the files from the Data Pack (SexiS Data.zip)
- Install the files from the ESM Pack (SexiS Core.zip)
- Install the files from the Cupid Pack (SexiS Cupid.zip)
- Install the files from the Defeated Pack (SexiS Defeated.zip)
- Run GenerateFNIS_for_Users, click 'Update FNIS Behavior'

Load Order

None given by the mod author at this time

Known working load order:

All other esm's
Sexis.esm
All other esp's
BashedPatch.esp
FnisSpells.esp
SexisCupid.esp
SexisDefeated.esp

conflicts:

PC exclusive animation path Download
It is possible to work around this with this fix PCEA Fix

Current Features:

Sexis itself is a framework for an easier way of adding animations and callbacks for other mods to use(think loversPK or SexoutNG)Also included are a bukkake texture to be applied after a sex act and auto-equip nude suits. Note: for detailed instructions on the nude suits see here post 542
Plugins for Sexis:

SexisCupid by Cmod Found in the same OP as Sexis
Conflicts:
Possibly the random rape option in SexAddict if it kicks in with an actor all ready under cupid's effect.
What this does:
This allows sex between two actors via a cupid spell that fires arrows at two NPC's or yourself and an npc.

Known issue's or commonly requested but not yet implemented features with this plugin:

From the OP:

Bugs
=======
- If sex finishes on actors which aren't loaded, they will continue to play the sex animation even after the system has finished with them.
- Sometimes actors will be stuck halfway into walls / objects.
- Actor scale size is not taken into account for positioning.
- Sometimes NPCs will enter a state after sex where they stop displaying animations. Fixable by opening the console, and either disable then enable the npc, or player.pushactoraway 1
- If you use TFC during sex, your controls wont be re-enabled after it finishes. Turn off TFC and type 'enableplayercontrols' to fix.
- Many animations don't align well on a bed

common problems from OP

Problem: A message pops up every 5 seconds saying I don't have SKSE installed, but I do!
Solution: You must launch the game using skse_loader.exe. Windows 7 user? Might need to run as administrator too.
Problem: No animations!
Solution: You need to use FNIS. Make sure to check any of the compatibility patches in FNIS if they reflect your mod installations.
Problem: FNIS Outputs this message:
ERROR(2011): Wrong line in Behavior Template: 24 s -a SexiS_MissionaryOff1 SexiS_MissionaryOff1.hkx
Solution:
You need to update your version of FNIS. Be sure to go get 3.3.2. You'll need to download 'fix2' if you use the XP32 Maximum Skeleton.
Problem: Actors aren't undressed for sex.
Solution: Your version of SKSE is either not updated or not installed properly. Go get the latest version, install it, and launch the game via skse_loader.exe
Problem: Everything used to work, but after updating sex never starts and the config spells don't work.
Solution: Disable SexiS, save, re-enable. See here

FAQ

Q:None of the keys work for changing animations,adjusting positions, ect.?
A:You have not installed/not launching the game via skse see the top of this post for detailed instructions.

Q:None of the animations work, the NPC's just stand there or are stuck in a T-pose?
A:You probably did not run Fnis for users, Fnis or files for this mod are not installed correctly read the top of this post for detailed instructions

Q:When I try to fire an arrow at an npc and I miss the arrows never go away.
A:Currently no fix but a work around, only 10 arrows can exist in the game world space at a time, so fire off 10 arrows in a corner somewhere out of site and any new arrows you fire should disappear.

Q:When will we be able to use dialog for sex rather than the arrows?
A:Probably never with the cupid plugin I belive this was built as a test bed for the framework and animations(Cmod will have to correct me if my assumption is wrong)so you will probably have to wait for a another plugin for Sexis to do this.(I don't think it's going to be too far in the future)

Sexis Defeated by Cmod Found in the same OP as Sexis
Conflicts:
I would think anything that uses a combat rape system such as SexAddict and possibly SD if you have your health settings really low. So if want to use SD make sure your health is set high enough in defeated to prevent death during/directly after rape in SD.

What this does:
This allows The PC to be raped by NPC's during battle.How does it work? If your health drops below a certain level.(configurable by you via Sexis defeated config spell) your PC will be raped, if there are more than one NPC's engaged in combat (within a given range) they will each take a "turn" with you and you will be weakened afterwards for a configurable amount of time. It supports both male and female NPC's and has strap-on support, all configurable via Sexis Defeated Config spell.Check OP for more information I'm only giving a basic description here. OP for Sexis Defeated

Known issue's or commonly requested but not yet implemented features with this plugin:

Q:I only notice a few animation during rape with the defeated plugin, is this intentional?
A:"There are only three animations that are tagged as 'aggressive', which is what Defeated looks for when picking an animation. If you'd like to nominate other animations for the aggressive tag, please feel free." (quote from Cmod)
WIP

SexAddict by Waxenfigure Download

Requirements:
Skse
Fnis

If you read the top of the post you should already have these installed. If not you must install them BEFORE you install this mod.

For users of older versions of this MOD:

Uninstall the older version of this MOD.
Run FNIS Generator
Load game and create a new save with the MOD unloaded, exit game
Install the new version of this MOD.
Run FNIS Generator
Load saved game from above.

For new users of this MOD:

Do not use with with a save game you cannot afford to lose. As much as I'd like to say it's free enough from bugs to be used all the time I haven't stress tested it through a whole game completion yet.

Consider this a mod for playing a daydream diversion from the mainline quest or for seeing how or whether you could fuck your way through a particular part of the game but use the results from the normal play for going forward and not the results from playing through with this mod.

The files can be install with a MOD manager or just extracted and copied to the data folder (merging the subfolders).
You must run the FNIS Generate program after installing or the animations will not work. Also run FNIS again if you uninstall this or any other animation mod.

Load Order taken from the OP of this mod

miniloveridles.esm
miniloverssound.esm
Optional other esps
minilovers.esp (optional, only needed if you want original spell)
miniloverssoundspell.esp (optional)
SexAddict.esp

conflicts:
I would think anything that uses a combat rape system such as SexisDefeated.
PC exclusive animation path (suspected not 100% confirmed)
Sanguine's Debauchery see below for a work around

recommend changing settings to MLARPlayerInvolved = 0 (Keeps your player from becoming a rape victim in SexAddict so you don't have an animation going when you could be being enslaved by the SD mod)
from SexAddict OP

Current Features:

This mod currently allows both combat rape(includes followers),rape via spell for the player to use and random rape(NPC's will randomly rape the player and other NPC's and followers)also includes sex via dialog with almost any NPC.It is highly configurable to set up options the way you want to play your game via SA config spell or using the console.A bukkake texture is also applied after sex. For more information see the OP for this mod as I've only included a brief discription here.

Player Controls:

SA config spell found under shouts: this allows you to set various options in game.
SA Rape Spell found under alteration: this allows you to rape another NPC.
Do not use the MLA rape spell use the SA rape spell instead

Controls during sex from the OP
B = Cancel current sex act involving the player
G = Reverse positions between the player and the NPC
H = Move to the next phase of the sex act
Shift H = Move to the previous phase of the sex act (Cannot reverse once the last phase has started though)
X = Move the player closer to the NPC
Shift X = Move the player further from the NPC
Y = Switch to the next sex animation
Z = Move the player up (vertically) vs. the NPC
Shift Z = Move the player down vs. the NPC

Ctrl X and Ctrl Shift X = Move the player relative to the NPC faster
Ctrl Z and Ctrl Shift Z = Move the player relative to the NPC faster

(Note that the last sex animation and player position settings are remembered and will be used at the start of the next sex act involving the player, for NPC on NPC sex the sex act selected will be random)

Known issue's or commonly requested but not yet implemented features:

Bugs from the OP:

-CTD as the sex act ends is caused by the high resolution Bukakke texture included in the current version(for lower spec'd PC's), there is a lower resolution texture available in the 3rd post of the first page In the Sexaddict Thread.
-You have the option to conversationally request sex with NPCs that you you have set your options to not allow
-Multiple rapists can still attach to a single victim resulting in strange looking animations as the victim is passed back and forth between the rapists (reduced but not completely gone yet)
-Sex with the dead, the body doesn't get into the sex act, it just lays floppy and may not even be close to you.
-Undress function can unequip quest items from other quests, possibly breaking those quests.
-Enchanted items re-equipped by this mod will not have there enchanted property unless manually re-equipped(this is not because of SexAddict it is a bug from bethseda that effects all mods using auto-equip,auto-equipped weapons still retain there enchanted properties)
-Do NOT use the MLA rape spell use the SA rape spell instead.

FAQ

Q:None of the keys work for changing animations,advancing stages, ect.?
A:You have not installed/not launching the game via skse see the top of this post for detailed instructions.

Q:None of the animations work, the NPC's just stand there or are stuck in a T-pose?
A:You probably did not run Fnis for users, Fnis or files for this mod are not installed correctly read the top of this post for detailed instructions.

Q:My PC is always stuck in doggy animation when having sex via dialog or rape spell?
A:You can use the G key to reverse roles and the Y key to change animation type(it will save this information for the next time you use the spell or dialog for sex)

Q:The animation never stops when having sex via dialog or rape spell?
A:You must advance the animation stages with the H key or hit G to stop the animation.

Q:The "seldom option" in random rape doesn't happen often enough and "always" is too much is there anything in between?
A:You can manually adjust this with the console cmd Set _SA__RQPercentage to 8 for example and that would be about in the middle. (seldom is 2 and always is 15)

Wip

Requirements:

Skse
Fnis
SkyUI v3.1
custom body replacer:

CBBE BBP by Caliente Download
UNPB BBP by Calyps Download
or a BBP version of another

A custom skeleton (Perfect3-2 or XPMS)
Perfect 3-2 Skeleton by Ning Download
XP32 Maximum Skeleton -XPMS by xp32 Download

ZaZ-Animation-Pack by Masterchris Download

WIP not really in hurry to get this done as there seems to be no need or interest in such a thing. I'm still going to finish it and keep it updated just not really in a hurry since its not being read.

Credits:
Credit goes to everyone on this forum and the authors of the mods and utilities posted here
Most fixes/directions I post are from members who posted a response to a problem that has been confirmed
to fix the issue or from the mod author themselves.

WIP
FAQ troubleshooting and installation guide for Individual mods Sexis,SA,SD,ext. coming sometime soon

I need some input on this before I continue especially from waxen,cmod, masterchris..... well I'm not going to name everybody I'll leave someone out. anyway what I need to know is:

Will it be usefull (I think if it saves you 5 post a day asking why my character is froze in place it might)if nothing else you can just post a quick refferal to this post.

Is it too harsh ,sometimes I come across that way and its not my intention

Are you able to read and follow it. To me it looks OK but maybe I'm not clear, sound like an idiot , or whatever I can take critisism just tell me what you think

I would like someone to post a load order that is confirmed to be stable for running a few of these mods together and what options need to be turned down for which mods to make them play nice.(Sexis or Sexaddict plus SD,zaz,Xaz bondage and Arachnophobia mods for example or any combination of these)

I intend on making sections for Sexis ,Sexaddict,and SD as they seem to be the most stable and popular at this time if you feel like I've left a mod out let me know (I will include sexrim when it is a little more complete) and zaz,Xaz bondage,Arachnophobia,and vampiric thirst are more like addons than complete sex mods I think I may just put a link to those in an addon catagory or something)I will not include any sex mods that are NOT hosted here at lovers lab ,I need to be able to keep up with comments and reading comments on other forums is exhausting (most are useless or one liners like "make unp" )

I would like to get this finished here and then once it's done(well it will never be done, but you know what I mean) have it sticked either right here or in the downloads, technical support would be more appropriate but it rarely gets questions for these mods there I think there is a small chance it could get actually get read here or the downloads.edit I forgot there is also the tutorial and guide section,I don't know it's not really up to me where it goes where ever you guys think it would most likely get read.Or if I don't get any feed back I will considerate it unnessesary or redundant and just let it die here or delete it.

I don't want any of this information to be inaccurate as I add to it, so please correct me if I'm giving bad or outdated information

I try to keep up with most the mod post here so I have a pretty good idea I want to post for each mod(basicly any repeated questions for features they would like to see and commonly reported problems that are lost deep in threads and ones in the OP they may have overlooked), once I start though I would appreciate any suggestions you guys might have that I should post for your mods

• 2 months later...

Put a lot of time into this good work : ) I don't see anything at a glance for getting zero errors, doing all the proper installation, and lets say a mod still fails to work, in my case namely "estrus" on nexus lol. I will live without it but so weird, I am thinking only certain skeletons work with it while I am using cbbe or chbsc (one of the 2)  Not that it matters since I found the mods on this website : p

Put a lot of time into this good work : ) I don't see anything at a glance for getting zero errors, doing all the proper installation, and lets say a mod still fails to work, in my case namely "estrus" on nexus lol. I will live without it but so weird, I am thinking only certain skeletons work with it while I am using cbbe or chbsc (one of the 2)  Not that it matters since I found the mods on this website : p

I almost forgot about this thanks, for some reason more than half the post was wiped out when the forum was upgraded (it did have a skeleton,body replacers, and sexis,SA,SD and others linked with detailed instructions)and I never got back to it since there didn't seem to be a need for this. I'm not familiar with the estrus mod so I can't be much help with that. Most the mods here require xp32 skeleton or the perfect 3-2 , but from what i read it's not a requirement for the estrus but you do need to at least use the skeleton that comes with the chbsc mod if your using the included animation replacers with the chbsc package.

• 4 months later...

Hello, Everybody, sorry for my English, cause Im French but  I Have a Little problem with some mods : Sanguine's Debauchery and Lovers Comfort, I have instal all recomandation for all mods but there is a problem : Sexe Scène Never Ending !!!

My charactère can be enslaved (in sanguine's debauchery) and when My Master try to "fuck" me he Keep is Cloth 

the alignement is not Right "he fuck the wind", and the scène never end !!!

and its the Same with "lover's comfort" : I talk to my wife bla bla bla, Use the Near Bed ? Yes My PC and My wife is on the bed she move like she fuck me but the scène never ending too...

for instal all of This I do:

Fnis (work perfectly)

SKSE (work perfectly)

Sex Lab framework (I dont know if that work, but I think)

Zaz animation pack (work perfectly)

prison overaul (work perfectly)

Niruins business plan (work perfectly)

and of course I Run FNIS generator and there is no problem !

So, Why all mods can perfectly work, and this two mods I encounter problems ???

Thank For Your Help and Sorry again for my bad english 

PS: I forgot a details, I install Sexis, and when I load a Game there is a messga for say:

my skyrim's version is too old, cause that need 1.8 or more...

but my version is 1.9 !!! 

(the problems with S's D and Comfort Lovers is before my SEXIS installation but Sexis has not Changed my problems )

Jesus with this necroed threads.

Please ask for support in the SexLab technical support forums here. This thread is seriously outdated to the point of using defunct mods, bumping it will cause other new people to modding to install outdated mods and have more technical difficulties.

It's best to check the date on the last post of a thread before randomly replying to it.

well, Sorry ! this tread is not for "how to install sex mods in skyrim?" 

so this is not for ask some questions about if that does'nt work?

Please, can you give me a Link for where could I post my request ?

I am a french, I understand english, but not enough for understand All "technical Topic's Name" and Subjects "what about", I try with translation but translation's programmes is really... how can I say... a bullshit ?

so I better understand english Than programmes's translation 

So I just need, to know where can I ask My Questions !

sorry about that ! and thanks for All !

The problem with this thread here is it's really old, which means it gives really bad advise and tells you to install some mods that will cause problems. Some newer players will read it because of it's title, not bother to scroll down to the last posts, download mods like SexIS that aren't supported, and run into technical issues.

Here is a forum that's better to ask for help in: http://www.loverslab.com/forum/50-technical-support-sexlab-framework/

Archived