futa armor

• 3 weeks later...

thanks, i've only started modding recently so i don't know much about this stuff yet

i've been able to get the armor working for the most part, but it seems that the actual chainmail texture isn't being applied, just a purplish gel looking texture, i'm assuming i am missing a texture file somewhere but don't know what it is. I attached a screenshot of what it looks like right now, and thanks in advance for any help

• 2 weeks later...

thanks, i've only started modding recently so i don't know much about this stuff yet

i've been able to get the armor working for the most part, but it seems that the actual chainmail texture isn't being applied, just a purplish gel looking texture, i'm assuming i am missing a texture file somewhere but don't know what it is. I attached a screenshot of what it looks like right now, and thanks in advance for any help

yes you are right in saying you have a missing texture, apparently, no texture folder, and consequently the files are provided in the archive.

EDIT:

perhaps you should get the textures from

yes you are right in saying you have a missing texture, apparently, no texture folder, and consequently the files are provided in the archive.

EDIT:

perhaps you should get the textures from

thanks a lot, downloaded that and it's workin perfectly now

i wonder if you could take the penis mesh from there and add it to other versions of the deadric chain armor like unp/b, if it would work.  im gunna try it and see if it does or not.

it worked!!

heres a UNPB version works with weight slider,  doesnt need TBBP only BBP.

Armor - Daedric Chainmail UNPB BBPx futa.zip

here is a Dragonscale version  works with weight slider, doesnt need TBBP only BBP.  used the black chainmail texture from the daedric version the light color chainmail didnt look good over the penis.

Armor - Dragonscale Chainmail UNPB BBPx futa.zip

all credit goes to b3lisario for originally converting the armors to UNPB  i just added the penis

here is an Ebony version works with weight slider, doesnt need TBBP only BBP, used the Black chainmail from the daedric version.

post-44559-0-04736700-1362946846_thumb.jpg

post-44559-0-15010800-1362946869_thumb.jpg

Armor - Ebony Chainmail UNPB BBPx futa.zip

this one was put together by me just used b3lisario's original chainmail body as base.