Horny Dogs of Skyrim (Husky, Dog, Wolf, Deathhound) [No Longer In Developing]

But I don't have Dogs of Skyrim.I uninstalled that long ago.

Anyway,now I've changed the meshes and Meeko is back to the regular dog mesh.

I've also tried the 'setrace' command but apparently 'husky' isn't valid.

The races are pretty specific keywords, type "help husky" into the console, and among the list the "Race: etc" is what you're looking for.

By memory, I think the full term you have to use is "setrace dlc1huskybarerace" or "setrace dlc1huskybarecompanionrace".

Does sound like you've got some mods hampering the meshes, though. There's a few out there that switch around the canine species's default mesh location data, etc. 

Setrace commands just make him invisible as if I used the 'disable' command.Seems to be that way for any other race except 'dog'.

I think is because of some file that wasn't removed properly when I tried to uninstall Dogs of Skyrim automatically.Looks like the only way is to manually delete them.Either way,I think I'll just leave it alone for now.

Nice work on the fox!Though it seems a little too long to me,its half as long as the fox is.But that might just be the angle of the screenshot.

I really think you, diarawr, and EB should work together to make THE beasts meshes/textures BEST MOD of all time ! 

Right now you are both working on really cool mods but somewhat redundant, mostly for the canine parts of course.  :P 

Anyway, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND THANKS FOR SHARING ! U ROCK !  B)

HornyWolvesKyrim.zip does not work.

If installed, it is CTD when I try to load saved game.

I have no idea what might cause this.

HornyWolfhoundsSkyrim works, though. There is something different in wolf package.

I have not tried other Horny dogs mods.

Sorry, with ~18000 downloads and only a handful of issues, I cannot diagnose issues myself. Only thing I can recommend is redownload the .ZIP, find the files in your /Skyrim/Data/etc file folders - you can check each file location within the zip file - and delete them, then copy all the files from the ZIP again.

Other than that, maybe look at the mods you have installed. What I have here, except for Judah, are simply files that load instead of the original files within Skyrim's BSA files.

TL:DR - something has messed up your mods, or your load order, I recommend double checking with the BOSS load list tool. http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/6/?

Now it seems to work. Don't know if it was problem in the first place. Maybe not.

Good to hear!

Sometimes mod issues can be the cache buffering/preloading of cells as part of the game's mechanics. It's usually recommended to give a little burn-in time, or go somewhere isolated - like the basement of the Hearthfire houses, or the lower levels of the Companion's Guild headquarters, then save, restart, and maybe even wait three days for the game to clear it's cache. 

Great mod there it would be amazing if you could put a female version of the Horny Dogs of Skyrim if you can that I would be Great full thanks

I'm working on this right now, actually. I have textures, and I've been fiddling around with the two canine animations (Missionary and Doggy Style, 8 animation files total) to work as a decent female dog fucking animation. I'll be posting a video/gif of that today within the next 2-3 hours today.

EDIT: Here's some screencaps as a teaser for the time being.

post-99904-0-56772100-1384215985_thumb.jpgpost-99904-0-29307500-1384215970_thumb.jpg

More spoilers for the female dogs.

post-99904-0-26375800-1384236292_thumb.jpg

I've made the most of the animations that are included in SexLab with this tinkering, however nothing has been perfect.

Until someone makes specific canine receiving (Actor fucking Canine) animations, I don't think I'll try to include the animations within a female canine mod. That is for the SexLab animators to work on.

Also, I have been using EternalBlack's Immersive Bodies EB_Gender ( http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/245-wip-immersive-bodies/ )to separate meshes for male and female dogs so far. It works great, however I will not release anything publicly that I have, I'd rather send the files I have created to EB for release into his Immersive Bodies mod, as it wouldn't otherwise work. I will probably get in contact with him in the future about this! :)

In the meanwhile, enjoy the teasers. I'll be working again soon!

My Judah is quite literally refusing to stay in his shepard form. I've tried renaming the shepard.nif to the dog.nif, but he still returns to the same old wolfhound during sex. I just don't know what to try anymore...

You have a mod that switches the creature meshes when the mods are activated. My guess would be something like this; http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22672-sexlab-nude-creatures-v11-081113/  

You need to find the path of the mesh that mod switches to for the animations, and replace that mesh.

Hopefully this will be a problem that will be fixed with upcoming versions of SexLab, I hear that there will be compatibility with Dawnguard and the canines in that DLC in the near future, so I'll be altering my upload of Judah to work with this in the future. For now, try to find that mod conflict if you want to fix that.

My Judah is quite literally refusing to stay in his shepard form. I've tried renaming the shepard.nif to the dog.nif, but he still returns to the same old wolfhound during sex. I just don't know what to try anymore...

You have a mod that switches the creature meshes when the mods are activated. My guess would be something like this; http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22672-sexlab-nude-creatures-v11-081113/  

You need to find the path of the mesh that mod switches to for the animations, and replace that mesh.

Hopefully this will be a problem that will be fixed with upcoming versions of SexLab, I hear that there will be compatibility with Dawnguard and the canines in that DLC in the near future, so I'll be altering my upload of Judah to work with this in the future. For now, try to find that mod conflict if you want to fix that.

Thanks, I do have that mod. I'll have to take a look into it.