Sexout additional animations

I like where this thread is going. There is only so much you can do with a M/F, M/M or F/F interaction and expanding this to the nastier creations of the Atom is a freaking awesome idea.

We already have Deathclaws (eunuchs by the look of it), Ghouls (also castrated) and Dogs (work, but due to so much variation in sizes, the animations often looks... umm... funny).

Mantises, Radroaches, Radscorpions and Cazadores would be a great addition. All of them would need a modification of their meshes though. A scorpion using its stinger for example, would be simply painful to watch and wouldn't make much sense (I agree with the OB rat comparison made earlier).

As they say, "Variety is the spice of life". :P

Guest Loogie

That's just MY opinion on that matter and that's no reason to get butthurt just because I don't wholeheartedly agree with YOUR idea. That's what forums are for - exchange of views' date=' discussions, etc.

If you don't like that (or my person) you are free to ignore any point of view that doesn't match yours (or me, for that matter).

[/quote']

You're missing the point almost as badly as the movie Pearl Harbor.

Disagreements occur constantly. It's the way the world works. But starting off giving your opinion by telling me what I meant to say is a high school debate trick that doesn't accomplish anything except be insulting. Don't project onto me as if I'm the problem because you don't know how to disagree civilly.

But starting off giving your opinion by telling me what I meant to say is a high school debate trick that doesn't accomplish anything except be insulting.

Honestly, I don't think he meant to misrepresent your position. It's just a figure of speech. I read "by which you mean ..." in that context to say something along the lines of "which works out in practice as..."

But starting off giving your opinion by telling me what I meant to say is a high school debate trick that doesn't accomplish anything except be insulting.

Honestly' date=' I don't think he meant to misrepresent your position. It's just a figure of speech. I read "by which you mean ..." in that context to say something along the lines of "which works out in practice as..."

[/quote']

The only problem is it doesn't work out like that in practice... there are way too many species that implant their eggs in other organisms that do not require the "host" to be devoured, so drawing it to the conclusion GR did is just ignoring a huge amount of reality to push what Loogie "must have" meant along a line that Loogie most certainly didn't.

GR could have avoided doing that by ASKING if that was what Loogie meant... by not doing so, he managed to misrepresent Loogies position.

Weather it was on purpose or not, that is the end result... and the fact that how you read it doesn't fit with the context suggests that GR had a very definite aim in mind with what he said.

The only problem is it doesn't work out like that in practice...

All I'm saying is that I didn't there was any intention to misrepresent Loogie's point. Whether or not it does work that way in practice ... well' date=' my opinion is on record, and there's no point in rehashing it here.

Not trying to step on any toes here and I am well aware that this is the internet, but could we get back to the topic?

Fair enough. I shall cease trying to play peacemaker. it never works, anyway...

The only problem is it doesn't work out like that in practice... there are way too many species that implant their eggs in other organisms that do not require the "host" to be devoured' date=' so drawing it to the conclusion GR did is just ignoring a huge amount of reality to push what Loogie "must have" meant along a line that Loogie most certainly didn't.

GR could have avoided doing that by ASKING if that was what Loogie meant... by not doing so, he managed to misrepresent Loogies position.

Weather it was on purpose or not, that is the end result... and the fact that how you read it doesn't fit with the context suggests that GR had a very definite aim in mind with what he said.

[/quote']

Now, I don't really like it when people over-interpret my posts. What I wanted to say was just that Loogie's idea wouldn't make much sense since species that lay their eggs into other living beings won't survive long if they don't have a mechanism in place that makes sure that the offspring survives. Laying eggs into a human woman's vagina just to have them ejected a few days or hours later would result in the species dying out because they wouldn't have any control about the environment their eggs would hatch in.

The way my initial post was formulated is basic rhetoric and there really isn't much you could misunderstand here unless you wanted to. Maybe it's just because Loogie doesn't like me (he asked me if it were my mission to start arguments all over the place with some kind of malicios intention apparently... really?) or it could be the fact that english isn't my native language so there is always a possibility that there is a difference between what I wanted to say and what I actually said.

Anyway, DocClox understood what I wanted to say, Loogie apparently not. So I think it's really the former - it looks like he just doesn't like me. Fine with me, so I'll be ignoring his presence here for now. I don't like drama. Discussions and arguments yes, drama, not so much.

Now' date=' I don't really like it when people over-interpret my posts. What I wanted to say was just that Loogie's idea wouldn't make much sense since species that lay their eggs into other living beings won't survive long if they don't have a mechanism in place that makes sure that the offspring survives. Laying eggs into a human woman's vagina just to have them ejected a few days or hours later would result in the species dying out because they wouldn't have any control about the environment their eggs would hatch in.[/quote']

There are many species that reproduce in such a way that their eggs are expelled by a host in ways that leave them with absolutely no control over the environment they would hatch in, other than having a little organic material in the area... which would be no different than what Loogie mentioned.

So, if what Loogie mentioned would result in the species dying out, I think you should mention that to the myriad species that do just that and survive very well... (I'm betting they'll be shocked to know they should be extinct... I know I would. :) )

Guest Loogie

Of course, we could compromise with things like cazadores hatching and killing the host, while bloatfly larvae or eggs are expelled, since maggots don't eat living tissue.

Things like mantises wouldn't hatch to eat the host either. Ants would. Scorpions I could see going either way.

Of course' date=' we could compromise with things like cazadores hatching and killing the host, [b']while bloatfly larvae or eggs are expelled, since maggots don't eat living tissue.[/b]

And now I'm reminded of something you might enjoy... (or not, who knows?)

http://blowflygirl.blogspot.com/2009/08/here-is-my-maggot-story.html?zx=ab29047fe535107d

NSFW/NSFL/NSFA... but I bet there's someone kinky enough to start fapping to it. ;)

Well, then let's just say it was a misunderstanding, Loogie.

There are many species that reproduce in such a way that their eggs are expelled by a host in ways that leave them with absolutely no control over the environment they would hatch in' date=' other than having a little organic material in the area... which would be no different than what Loogie mentioned.

So, if what Loogie mentioned would result in the species dying out, I think you should mention that to the myriad species that do just that and survive very well... (I'm betting they'll be shocked to know they should be extinct... I know I would. :) )

[/quote']

You are speaking of things like the tapeworm and other parasites that are like that? Well, that's a whole different story. But they do have mechanisms in place that make sure their offspring survives. Their eggs only hatch when another host eats them, for example - and the way their eggs are ejected makes sure that another living being will eat them sooner or later. This only works because their eggs are so damn small that you can't see them.

The thing is, a freshly hatched baby insect needs nourishment - a lot. And that they get either from their fellow specimen (ants, bees and the like) or from an unlucky victim from which they actually hatch. That doesn't have to be lethal, however. That just depends on the size of the insect and the size of the host. There are many insects that plant their eggs under your skin. The larvaes hatch and eat some of your skin, flesh and blood. Pretty creepy and makes you vomit, but it won't kill you. An insect from the size of a radroach however... ouchies.

Another way to make this whole thing plausible is that radroaches for example would inject their eggs into the womb where the eggs would absorb some nutrient matter. When they are full of nutrients they then would eject themselves and would hatch with enough stuff to eat until they are grown out.

Well' date=' then let's just say it was a misunderstanding, Loogie.

There are many species that reproduce in such a way that their eggs are expelled by a host in ways that leave them with absolutely no control over the environment they would hatch in, other than having a little organic material in the area... which would be no different than what Loogie mentioned.

You are speaking of things like the tapeworm and other parasites that are like that? Well, that's a whole different story. But they do have mechanisms in place that make sure their offspring survives. Their eggs only hatch when another host eats them, for example - and the way their eggs are ejected makes sure that another living being will eat them sooner or later. This only works because their eggs are so damn small that you can't see them.

This is true... but not all parasites work like that, and I remember reading about some (which may be extinct now, ironically, because humanity has bulldozed various environments to fuck) that had eggs expelled in that manner, and when they hatched, you got a small insect that went around finding a host to infest with eggs, that humans would then kill and eat, thus infesting themselves and starting the cycle anew.

And by small, I mean maybe an inch at most in length.

The thing is, a freshly hatched baby insect needs nourishment - a lot. And that they get either from their fellow specimen (ants, bees and the like) or from an unlucky victim from which they actually hatch. That doesn't have to be lethal, however. That just depends on the size of the insect and the size of the host. There are many insects that plant their eggs under your skin. The larvaes hatch and eat some of your skin, flesh and blood. Pretty creepy and makes you vomit, but it won't kill you. An insect from the size of a radroach however... ouchies.

The only problem is we have no idea of the egg size of a lot of monsters in NV... well, except Lakelurks/Mirelurks, Cazadors, Radscorpions, Nightstalkers... and in each case the egg is about the size of your fist. (interestingly, there appears to be little to no sign of any food in the areas that the eggs are found... something there just doesn't add up. :huh: )

I suppose you could make a case for some of them implanting the egg with the intention of it hatching and eating the host, but with the host luckily having the egg implanted in the womb instead... that would give them a chance to get it removed, or have it expelled after a short period of growth. (Yeah... why would the egg grow? I dunno... I'm just throwing this out!)

Possibly have the egg exude some kind of chemical that has the side-effect of inducing labour after a period of days? (getting convulated, isn't it? But this kind of thing happens already, so it's not too much of a stretch... not far off being too much, but not yet to my mind)

Another way to make this whole thing plausible is that radroaches for example would inject their eggs into the womb where the eggs would absorb some nutrient matter. When they are full of nutrients they then would eject themselves and would hatch with enough stuff to eat until they are grown out.

Maybe I'm not stretching it too much then... guess we thought along the same lines there. :)

Hum, lots of bug talk! lol!

Changing the subject just a little: any news on potential threesomes / group action?

Something that is missing right now!

Think of it: walking into the kings bedroom and seeing him and pacer banging one of those groupies, then the kings members decide to do the same thing to the female PC or companion!

Maybe I'm not stretching it too much then... guess we thought along the same lines there. :)

Interesting I hadn't considered that, eggs didn't grow in size, they would still mature though, the main difference is the character's body would be immediatly 3rd trimester Pregnant which would be quite uncomfortable to stretch to in that 5 minute time span :)

Now' date=' I don't really like it when people over-interpret my posts. What I wanted to say was just that Loogie's idea wouldn't make much sense since species that lay their eggs into other living beings won't survive long if they don't have a mechanism in place that makes sure that the offspring survives. Laying eggs into a human woman's vagina just to have them ejected a few days or hours later would result in the species dying out because they wouldn't have any control about the environment their eggs would hatch in.[/quote']

In Sci-Fi, anything can be justified because you get to make it up. Agreed, most of the time poorly, but what the heck. I'll give it a try here.

In this case, the host is not used for food, but for dispersal the species. The cazadores might be a short lived species laying two types of eggs. The first type in the already established cazadore nests that have a short incubation period for immediate propagation.

The second type could be laid in hosts that are not native in the areas they have infested. When the cazadore population gets too high, creatures that the cazadores do not register as local are injected with eggs with a longer incubation period rather than consumed. This allows the cazadore species to extend the range of their expansion beyond what they could achieve in their short lifetime. Serving the same purpose as the nuptial flight of ants & termites when the nest produces a bunch of flying queens.

In the Fallout setting humans are, for the most part, nomadic. Cazadores who have registered humans as their target wandering host stand a much greater chance to passing on their genetics than, for example, Cazadores that have targeted Bighorners.

Pheromones and endorphins released by the eggs could keep the host blissfully semi-unaware of what is happening. This could also be the secret behind why the Khans are so successful in producing chems.

You don't have to be flawless in your attempt of an explanation. A person doesn't really have to fully believe it. It only has to be good enough for them to suspend disbelief just enough to accept that it could maybe happen.

I need to actually play all the way through vanilla, at some point. Heh.

Also, could we maybe take the lengthy bug-related discussion to a new thread? I don't mean to step on anyone's toes, but this is a thread about new animations and most of the last several pages have been... not that.

(Please don't yell at me)