Sexout additional animations

Be awesome if the girl laid eggs that hatched later' date=' then you had mantises and stuff running around later.

[/quote']

I often wonder what it would be like if you could see inside someone's head... but I'm not sure I ever want to have a look inside your head... it sounds a little warped. :s

Get it more warped though, then we can talk... :D

The worst thing is when after 15 minutes this though comes along.

GET OUT OF MY HEAD!

"Ooops, Sorry I forgot I wasn't in my own head"

And eggs, yep I've planned for that eventuality, when it happens :)

I hope the Skyrim engine GECK is similar to this one, I can se I'll have to play Skyrim just to port it over if Sexout goes over :)

Speaking of molesting it would be good if there were some breast molesting animations for humans like the old grab from behind and squeeze.

It's kinda hard to imagine how a weak and fragile creature like the radroach would have the strength to rape a human, though. Unless it had some kind of paralyzing poison or something like that...

Agree there. I can't even begin to fathom a situation where a player would even get hit by enemies such as radroaches or bloatflies. They are just incredibly weak enemies.

Focus should definitely be given to the bigger varieties of radscorps and Cazadors in that case. I think Cazadors in particular would work nice because A) they are fucking terrifying as is and B) they're fast as hell and quite big.

It's kinda hard to imagine how a weak and fragile creature like the radroach would have the strength to rape a human' date=' though. Unless it had some kind of paralyzing poison or something like that...[/quote']

Agree there. I can't even begin to fathom a situation where a player would even get hit by enemies such as radroaches or bloatflies. They are just incredibly weak enemies.

I can... I've been killed by some of them. A combination of all 4 STDs, and being over-encumbered (thanks to the STDs) along with there being a sodding ton of them just north of Primm left my poor girl on the floor thinking "This is one fucking bad day... why couldn't that bastard shoot straight??" before she died.

Focus should definitely be given to the bigger varieties of radscorps and Cazadors in that case. I think Cazadors in particular would work nice because A) they are fucking terrifying as is and B) they're fast as hell and quite big.

For some reason, I cannot disagree with this... :s

Like I said, you'd either have to give the radroaches some kind of immobilizing poison or at least imagine that they had this kind of ability for the whole thing to be believable.

Cazadores and Giant Radscorpions on the other hand rape you often enough. Even without any kind of sex animations. :s

Guest Loogie

I never let cazadores get close enough to me. I always use long range or automatic weapons.

Conversely, mantises and roaches sneal up on me sometimes.

Like I said' date=' you'd either have to give the radroaches some kind of immobilizing poison or at least imagine that they had this kind of ability for the whole thing to be believable.

[/quote']

Maybe a mutation. Quite rare, but usually encountered in swarms. The bite would be harmless but for a mild poison (END damage). And then they have this weird lifecycle quirk ...

And as a mutant strain (well mutated from the radroach mutation itself) they could be a bit tougher than the standard as well.

The "egg" thing could work' date=' given that female Tarantula Hawk/Pepsis Wasps (what the Cazadors are based off of), Paralyze their victims before planting an egg on them. They also reproduce sexually, which, again, is in favor of them as far as Sexout goes.

[/quote']

Actually doesn't the female wasp lay the egg/s in a mudmade hole on the wall then it get's fertilised by the male?

A paralysed player lying on their back might look just as convenient.

The "egg" thing could work' date=' given that female Tarantula Hawk/Pepsis Wasps (what the Cazadors are based off of), Paralyze their victims before planting an egg on them. They also reproduce sexually, which, again, is in favor of them as far as Sexout goes.

[/quote']

Actually doesn't the female wasp lay the egg/s in a mudmade hole on the wall then it get's fertilised by the male?

Not as far as I know. They're called "Tarantula Hawk Wasps" specifically because of their behavior of stinging tarantulas, paralyzing them, and then laying an egg on their back.

Not as far as I know. They're called "Tarantula Hawk Wasps" specifically because of their behavior of stinging tarantulas' date=' paralyzing them, and then laying an egg on their back.

[/quote']

I just noticed there seem to be mud nests like domestic wasps around where they hangout in NV :)

Guest Loogie

I don't think it's far fetched for various mutant insects to implant eggs in a female player or NPCs, the eggs grow to a certain size, and then the woman "births" them.

I don't think it's far fetched for various mutant insects to implant eggs in a female player or NPCs' date=' the eggs grow to a certain size, and then the woman "births" them.

[/quote']

And with 'birth' you mean they hatch inside the body and use the host as their first meal. That's the only reason why they would plant the eggs inside another living being in the first place.

Just bearing the eggs until they reach a certain size would make no sense, since the survival of the offspring is not guarenteed when the host just 'drops' the unhatched eggs somewhere after a certain amount of time.

Guest Loogie

No, I mean eject from her vagina. Is it your mission to try and turn everything into an argument? Because if you're trying to have a civil discussion, you don't kick it off by twisting someone's words.

Fallout is gritty, often disgusting, and tells a great story. The one thing Fallout has never been and never will be is realistic. If this is going to be your line of thinking, we should do away with ghouls, super mutants, and setup rape crisis centers ingame.

And with 'birth' you mean they hatch inside the body and use the host as their first meal. That's the only reason why they would plant the eggs inside another living being in the first place.

Just bearing the eggs until they reach a certain size would make no sense' date=' since the survival of the offspring is not guarenteed when the host just 'drops' the unhatched eggs somewhere after a certain amount of time.

[/quote']

Whilst I logically agree with your logic, my imagination runs wildly across the plain's, there's quite a few weird mutant bug's out there, some may lay eggs one way others may do it another.

I've thought about the bug eating it's way out thing, you'd have to find a doctor or a wonder drug to remove it pretty quick or goodbye character or at least massive damage and crippling.

I haven't decided which bugs do what yet and it depends on them being added to Sexout's main file first anyway.

I've got to get what we have now working first, a lot of people will want just the human functionality :)

Good points on both sides. Personally, I think I'd be happy with the hatch-and-eat-the-host scenario. Give the player a chance to get to a doctor and have the eggs removed, and it turns certain death into possible death, but without making the monsters any less nasty.

That said, I'm also fine with Cazadores raping human females for no good reason whatsoever. I mean it's no less likely than rape by deathclaw, or any other interspecies shenanigans, and on the whole we don't seem to have a problem with that.

No' date=' I mean eject from her vagina. Is it your mission to try and turn everything into an argument? Because if you're trying to have a civil discussion, you don't kick it off by twisting someone's words.

Fallout is gritty, often disgusting, and tells a great story. The one thing Fallout has never been and never will be is realistic. If this is going to be your line of thinking, we should do away with ghouls, super mutants, and setup rape crisis centers ingame.

[/quote']

Woah, dude. Take it easy. Fallout is by no means realistic, but it's consistent in itself. Just because Super Mutants and Ghouls exist in the Fallout universe doesn't mean the world itself is free of all logic and boundaries.

I'm just saying that it wouldn't make much sense for a species to implant his offpring into a host that would then eject the unborn offspring in a random environment. That's just MY opinion on that matter and that's no reason to get butthurt just because I don't wholeheartedly agree with YOUR idea. That's what forums are for - exchange of views, discussions, etc.

If you don't like that (or my person) you are free to ignore any point of view that doesn't match yours (or me, for that matter).

Ohh, I think I know what you mean by those mounds of mud. Those are actually their burrows, I imagine. Pepsis Wasps will drag their paralyzed victims inside, place the egg, and then close off the burrow. But yeah, it's not just a spot for placing eggs... it's actually the entrance to a living chamber, or something like that.

Anyways, I like Doc's concept. Adds a bit of danger to the experiment, unique from an STD. I'm fine with or without eggs, to be honest.

I think what we might have to discuss is the fact that Cazadors are often found in groups, so if you actually were paralyzed by one, wouldn't you be in a bit of trouble, as far as damage goes?

The way i see it, it would either be the last surviving cazador that gets your char or you would be fucked anyway. If there are several of them around you and you are paralyzed its time to reload.

I also agree with GrimReaper. A rape for impregnation and then let the victim wander around and give birth wherever they go would not work. Not even for mutated species, from an evolutionary viewpoint it is supid. The whole thing would work if we had some abduction system like slavery for critters. If the player gets paralyzed and impregnated, she gets transferred to some cave where she is supposed to hatch the eggs. There could be of course some attempt at escape but i guess something like that is still a long way off.

Suspension of belief is good but it should still make sense. Consistency is the keyword. Of course, you can still pretend that this is what the cazadores wanted to do but you killed them off after impregnation and got away, its just that if that happend all the time there would be no more cazadores around.

I think what we might have to discuss is the fact that Cazadors are often found in groups' date=' so if you actually were paralyzed by one, wouldn't you be in a bit of trouble, as far as damage goes?

[/quote']

If there's egg implantation, we could assume that there was some form of pheromone marking involved, and that the other wasps would leave you alone as long as you were carrying the eggs.

The way i see it' date=' it would either be the last surviving cazador that gets your char or you would be fucked anyway. If there are several of them around you and you are paralyzed its time to reload.

I also agree with GrimReaper. A rape for impregnation and then let the victim wander around and give birth wherever they go would not work. Not even for mutated species, from an evolutionary viewpoint it is supid. The whole thing would work if we had some abduction system like slavery for critters. If the player gets paralyzed and impregnated, she gets transferred to some cave where she is supposed to hatch the eggs. There could be of course some attempt at escape but i guess something like that is still a long way off.

Suspension of belief is good but it should still make sense. Consistency is the keyword. Of course, you can still pretend that this is what the cazadores wanted to do but you killed them off after impregnation and got away, its just that if that happend all the time there would be no more cazadores around.

[/quote']

Ty. It's just that I would like that at least Sexout does not degenerate into stereotype hentai-logic. Not that hentais are a bad thing per se but 99% are absolutely the same and that gets boring fast. It also wouldn't really fit lore wise imo, since Fallout is a world build around how the people from the 1940's and 1950's thought the future would be. That does include silly looking weapons and goofy 'science' like how the radiation works but it doesn't mean that nothing in such a world would make sense. Gravity still applies. You don't see any normal human flying around by flapping their arms like a bird would do with his wings. The same thing would go for other basic principles like evoultion. Heck, evolution is the reason why Super Mutants were already a dying species before the first one was even 'born'.

If there's egg implantation' date=' we could assume that there was some form of pheromone marking involved, and that the other wasps would leave you alone as long as you were carrying the eggs.

[/quote']

That could work. But attacking the Cazadores should result in them attacking back, otherwise this could be abused to kill large groups of Cazadores with ease.

If there's egg implantation' date=' we could assume that there was some form of pheromone marking involved, and that the other wasps would leave you alone as long as you were carrying the eggs.

[/quote']

That could work. But attacking the Cazadores should result in them attacking back, otherwise this could be abused to kill large groups of Cazadores with ease.

Possibly some kind of script that would disable your ability to draw a weapon when near cazadors? (a la OWB) Might just make sense on the pheromone thing.

[/quote']

Yeah, you'd need something like that. Attacking a wasp (spelling "cazadores" is too much like hard work) should result in the pheromones being ignored for the duration of the combat. Once combat ends, it should re-activate. Assuming you're still alive, of course.

Yeah' date=' you'd need something like that. Attacking a wasp (spelling "cazadores" is too much like hard work) should result in the pheromones being ignored for the duration of the combat. Once combat ends, it should re-activate. Assuming you're still alive, of course.

[/quote']

Wouldn't you just be put into the Cazadore faction, possibly permenantly, unless you attacked one afterwards of course.