Sexout additional animations

haha I meant how big physically in game. Is it a huge restraint thing that may only work properly outdoors' date=' or should it 'fit' anywhere normal sex can happen?

[/quote']

Hah the ONE time someone tells you what you'd *normally* be asking for and it's the wrong time lol ;)

The 'creepies' ones will get new numbers' date=' 805-809 or something. Will have to see what people think about adding them to the random picker or not. Maybe an MCM knob. ;)

[/quote']

Yea Seems Nice For Fiends Or Raiders ,

GSB Had Made a Vibe to I can prolly Do the same thing ,

But The Same animation over and over again sorta is sad

Lets see

The 'creepies' ones will get new numbers' date=' 805-809 or something. Will have to see what people think about adding them to the random picker or not. Maybe an MCM knob. ;)

[/quote']

Yea Seems Nice For Fiends Or Raiders ,

GSB Had Made a Vibe to I can prolly Do the same thing ,

But The Same animation over and over again sorta is sad

Lets see

Maybe some cooking utensils for Cook-Cook... or a golf club for Mephi, a huge dog bone for Violet? Thinking of named Raiders that this would work well for... Motor Runner?

I ve made A few Spore plant animations for sexout

I ll upload once im done

post-8726-13597873211988_thumb.jpgpost-8726-13597873211246_thumb.jpgpost-8726-13597873210568_thumb.jpgpost-8726-13597873209946_thumb.jpg

Pride u will have check these because spore plants are not static but they normally are not movable maybe a switch is required a to b or sumthing

The animations for the spore only work when they are in the line of sight or they are attacking ,

I used placeatme so they are a bit tricky

Cheers

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Loogie

Could we have another dl link? Megaupload no longer exists so I can't download the additional anims.

They aren't additional anims - this is the repository for new animations shoved into ESP files so Prideslayer can add them to Sexout. So, all the "additional animations" are already in the game. Using this file with Sexout would make your game shit the bed.

A good rule of thumb is don't download anything outside of the download subforum unless you know exactly what you're doing.