Sexout additional animations

The esp has been remove sense it will not work right with the new sexoutNG mod. I'm leaving the tut because I think it still gives people the basics of starting animation. But be warned that there are new steps in getting animation working right out of blender with sexoutNG. There are post with in this thread that explain the new steps for new animation to work. Any way's other people are starting to get new animation going and that is all I ever wanted to see come of this. I've realized that with donkey and other people getting damn good animation going that I don't no jack about animating. So I'm off to learn more about making better animations and will hopefully come back when skyrim gets straiten out. As for NV I've been meshing and animating fallout 3 and NV for to long and can't stand the games any more. Bored to tears. So hope every thing just gets better and better as time gos by. See you all soon.....

A huge thanks goes to Bromm83 and UDLR for setting up all this animation. With them this would look like crap. Also a bigger thanks to bromm83 for helping me out and putting up with all my pms.

Update 10-11-11 learning Tut and resources

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PBZ9BB5C

This tut is now just to get the basics going with animation and hopefully make other tuts more understandable. Or more confusing. What can you do "Sigh".... Have Fun!!

What he means to say is that I am mean and he will use this thread to add new additional animations once he has them ready and inserted into a .esp . Just so that we all can see what he have made and UDLR can easily add them to Sexout if he want's too.

What he means to say is that I am mean and he will use this thread to add new additional animations once he has them ready and inserted into a .esp . Just so that we all can see what he have made and UDLR can easily add them to Sexout if he want's too.

Yes exactly.

You have realy done some great work here. I do have some requests tho!

1. Female tied to a pole. rope from hands to pole and the male takes her from behind.

2. Female in a pillory

3. a few animations using props such as tables, counters, beds and the likes. I don't really know how to get the mod to check if any of the props are close by and can be used, or how to place them there, but if I have the animations ready I swear I will work to find out...

I hope someone with more imagination than me helps you out with some future ideas!

EDIT: Also I see several people asking for group animations if that's possible to make.

You have realy done some great work here. I do have some requests tho!

1. Female tied to a pole. rope from hands to pole and the male takes her from behind.

2. Female in a pillory

3. a few animations using props such as tables' date=' counters, beds and the likes. I don't really know how to get the mod to check if any of the props are close by and can be used, or how to place them there, but if I have the animations ready I swear I will work to find out...

I hope someone with more imagination than me helps you out with some future ideas!

EDIT: Also I see several people asking for group animations if that's possible to make.

[/quote']

I been piddling with loading objects in with animation. So it should work. Maybe??? Also group animation isn't impossible I just need to load more skeletons in. Hope blender doesn't blow up.

I'll load a rope pole pillory in with the animation and see what happens.

If group is too much trouble to do i think it would be possible to at least fake it. It would require a pretty static single animation, like the pillory suggested, aligned in a way that two NPCs could be placed with set position scripts at the appropriate location (similar to the dominatrix mod for Oblivion). It would be restricted to static locations but a threesome in some bondage situations should be doable. I am working on some quest PIs but could not animate to save my life. So i second Bromms request for some pillory or similar animation, if possible aligned to fit male anim 2 from back and anim 54 from front. That would make it possible to create some interesting situations.

If group is too much trouble to do i think it would be possible to at least fake it. It would require a pretty static single animation' date=' like the pillory suggested, aligned in a way that two NPCs could be placed with set position scripts at the appropriate location (similar to the dominatrix mod for Oblivion). It would be restricted to static locations but a threesome in some bondage situations should be doable. I am working on some quest PIs but could not animate to save my life. So i second Bromms request for some pillory or similar animation, if possible aligned to fit male anim 2 from back and anim 54 from front. That would make it possible to create some interesting situations.

[/quote']

Couldn't you pull off a group animation by creating a single NPC composed of a complex Group skeleton. Would be only doable with generic NPCS in some sort of set script area, but for the purpose of animation should be doable?

Couldn't you pull off a group animation by creating a single NPC composed of a complex Group skeleton. Would be only doable with generic NPCS in some sort of set script area' date=' but for the purpose of animation should be doable?

[/quote']

I guess so, but it would be very complex and alignment would be a bugger to achieve. But i really don't know enough about animations to say for sure. Let's hope Johnhead finds a way.

My suggestion was just sort of a plan b. It would be an acceptable solution for predetermined locations, no more. At least it would make something like the much asked for pillory punishment for Oblivion possible, and vegas too ofc. Your method would have the same drawback by not being flexible enough to use in encounters while beeing, as far as i know, more complex to achieve.

I guess so' date=' but it would be very complex and alignment would be a bugger to achieve. But i really don't know enough about animations to say for sure. Let's hope Johnhead finds a way.

My suggestion was just sort of a plan b. It would be an acceptable solution for predetermined locations, no more. At least it would make something like the much asked for pillory punishment for Oblivion possible, and vegas too ofc. Your method would have the same drawback by not being flexible enough to use in encounters while beeing, as far as i know, more complex to achieve.

[/quote']

You'd have the same amount of work to do, even if it were a stationary pose - that just makes the scripting easier, but not the animation itself. For the animator it doesn't matter where the animation is used.

For group sex you'd have to import 3 skeletons and then do the animation for each one. So far so nasty, but the biggest problem is exporting the animations from blender. Blender likes to screw up specific bone positions in a 90° angle. Forward is right, right is back, back is left and left is forward. Now keep in mind that you need have a different angle for each person. For example, Male 1 would be humping the back, the female in between and male 2 having some oral fun. Now this isn't all, blender also doesn't like the Z axis which means that the animated objects will need adjustment there, too. Otherwise they will be sinking into the ground once the animations kicks in.

So if JohnHead manages to pull it off, be sure to thank him for his hard work.

The difference is that there are already animations that are close to fit for simple set position. But they were designed to work with each other, so if you use say, the doggy animation 3 and the males are not in position yet or going away, the female anim looks stupid because it does not stop moving. A good example of what i mean is the def0 animation with pillory in Oblivion. The girl moves only a little bit and shifts the weight from one leg to the other. Or the on all four masturbation anims, if only the girl would have her head up. Instead of triggering a xlovers anim, wich is designed for two, there needs only be a walkup animation of the males and then a setpositionscript with, for example, an off4 pillory trigger for the back and a BJ for the front. For now i did not find similar anims in FO:NV, hence my request. Even with my meagre knowledge of blender i don't believe toning down the movement of an existing animation, perhaps lifting a head here or a butt there, is harder to do than making a 3some skeleton with anims from scratch. Of course the fiddling with the positions in GECK could be tiresome, but thats not the animators problem but that of the modder.

Guest Loogie

Hey Jon, I hate to come off as begging, but I have a monster fetish where giant bugs are concerned. Would it be possible to do mantis and radroach animations?

Eek!

(On that note though, what about ants and radscorpions? Oh lord, that stinger.. I don't even have a vagina, but my vagina hurts just thinking about it.)

Also, how would some of that work really? I'm not trying to be critical, I just am genuinely not sure how a radroach (or perhaps several!) for instance would go about molesting a human woman. The mantis is already vaguely phallic, so... hmm.

Ah yes. Simple and straightforward. I like it. :D

Great work!

If you haven't already done so' date=' you might want to look at the Body Extender skeleton.

Permission for use is already granted in the file description. It adds the following bones:

Bip01 HT, Bip01 HT2, Bip01 Tongue01-03 - for tongue anims

Bip01 Breast L,R 01-03 - female chest

Bip01 GenHelper, Bip01 Penis01-06, Bip01 Scrotum01,02 - male genitalia.

edit: Forget that ides. Boobs went through the floor.

Hey Jon' date=' I hate to come off as begging, but I have a monster fetish where giant bugs are concerned. Would it be possible to do mantis and radroach animations?

[/quote']

I'll see about getting the skeletons in blender. The chick gets knocked down and this little bug is thrashing about in between her legs. I'll see what can be done and kinda looking forward to it for some creepy reason.

Guest Loogie

Because it's fucking awesome, that's why you're looking forward to it. You're my hero.

Also, doggystyle would probably work well for the mantises.

Because it's fucking awesome' date=' that's why you're looking forward to it. You're my hero.

Also, doggystyle would probably work well for the mantises.

[/quote']

Cool all we need is UDLR to add them into the main Sexout.esm and then we can have little Roaches & Manti running everywhere soon, I think I've set up Pregnancy to handle just about anything with reasonably easy updates.

I'll be wanting some Robot animations later too, not sure which type works out easiest or maybe a new Impreginator T-3000 model if anyone makes one.

Be awesome if the girl laid eggs that hatched later' date=' then you had mantises and stuff running around later.

[/quote']

I often wonder what it would be like if you could see inside someone's head... but I'm not sure I ever want to have a look inside your head... it sounds a little warped. :s

Get it more warped though, then we can talk... :D

Ah yes. Simple and straightforward. I like it. :D

Great work!

If you haven't already done so' date=' you might want to look at the Body Extender skeleton.

Permission for use is already granted in the file description. It adds the following bones:

Bip01 HT, Bip01 HT2, Bip01 Tongue01-03 - for tongue anims

Bip01 Breast L,R 01-03 - female chest

Bip01 GenHelper, Bip01 Penis01-06, Bip01 Scrotum01,02 - male genitalia.

edit: Forget that ides. Boobs went through the floor.

Ah yeah...that body extender does...not...work...lol

:P

Be awesome if the girl laid eggs that hatched later' date=' then you had mantises and stuff running around later.

[/quote']

I often wonder what it would be like if you could see inside someone's head... but I'm not sure I ever want to have a look inside your head... it sounds a little warped. :s

Get it more warped though, then we can talk... :D

At least he is talking about roaches and not cazadores. I am afraid of them even now, imagine if they lift your toon up and... ugh, and then they... argh, and little eggs... ENOUGH!

How soon can we expect something like this?:D

I'd love some animations for insects as well though I think it's really best if it looks like they're actually trying to mate with the character and not just "sexually molesting". For example, in Oblivion there was an animation where the rats used their tails on the main character which... kinda felt weird.

Even with no sexual organs, I'd still prefer it if it looked like the animals were actually trying to hump you. While sexual organs on the creatures would be nice, my imagination could still fit that in the meantime.

There's something deeply perverted about the insects idea. I think it's partly just the horror of it all, insects are despised and considered disgusting by a lot of people and the idea of them trying to mate with a human is... Well, the sexuality of it kinda takes on a different level with the horror aspect of it.