I'm finally getting around to putting all my hair mods in order, but I've ran into an issue or two.

Is there any chance you can use another mirror instead of 4shared? I really don't want to have to use my social profile to download a hair file. Also, all the files on mega don't work for me. I get a red icon then a black ball and nothing happens. I'd suggest using mediafire as you've done with the other files, or even considering using LL's own inbuilt upload and download system, which is simple and quick to use.

Oh, and your 2nd link under "If you don't want missing hairs" - "New Hair Pack for New Vegas by Illuminatus" isn't available anymore. Is there any chance of a reupload?

Besides that, I'm really looking forward to getting these to work. Thank you so much for your hard work!  ;)

I'm finally getting around to putting all my hair mods in order, but I've ran into an issue or two.

Is there any chance you can use another mirror instead of 4shared? I really don't want to have to use my social profile to download a hair file. Also, all the files on mega don't work for me. I get a red icon then a black ball and nothing happens. I'd suggest using mediafire as you've done with the other files, or even considering using LL's own inbuilt upload and download system, which is simple and quick to use.

Oh, and your 2nd link under "If you don't want missing hairs" - "New Hair Pack for New Vegas by Illuminatus" isn't available anymore. Is there any chance of a reupload?

Besides that, I'm really looking forward to getting these to work. Thank you so much for your hard work!  ;)

Nope i can't use mediafire...it doesn't work with 7z files...and it constantly blocks my files...

u can access to mega using Chrome or a broswer that allows it...

for 4shared u have to make a free account using an email address...no need to use anythign...it's also 100 free and no ads like mediafire... -.-

for the backup...nope i deleted those hairs...like last month.u should post in fallout forum for that

• 3 months later...

This is the best hair mod! Just bumped into this yesterday and tried it.  I usually find a couple hairs in a mod that I like, but I found a lot that I liked.  Thank you.

Holy crap, thanks for bumping this. This topic should be pinned.

Regarding the last file (Fh hairs for fnv and fo3 conversion), there is a main file and an update. The update says the following:

"MAIN REQUIRED!!!!! made with human egms...though u can usemoonshadow one on humans too"

Will that update mess up the hair for the moonshadow race?

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

For the love of god, can someone upload this to something else than Mediafire? It's impossible to get their gotchas correct - I'd guess consciously so so you'll pay for a pro user account. Beyond annoying.

EDIT: Honestly, must be the most annoying file upload in the history of LL, with all the updates needed, all on different awful sharing sites. It's as if the uploader wants to drive people insane.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Ugh. This sucks :/ the hairs are all beyond amazing but because it's Ling dependent, I can't use FCO+NVRedesigned. When I try to get the hair, it doesn't work and everyone is turned into a giant red warning sign. I know it's conflicting. I've tried installing the hair mods after FCO+NVR, I've tried installing the hair mods before FCO+NVR. Either way, it doesn't work. And even stranger -- for some reason is also screws up my UI -- like a box will pop up telling me about the Gun Runners Arsenal r Bounties III and the "ok" button is shifted over to the side and impossible to activate. Esc also stops working forcing me to Alt+Tab out. I know it's these mods because when I get rid of them, it works fine again.

Why is this so complicated? I just wanted a specific hair from this that I use just fine, no hassle with, in Skyrim.

Seriously, look at this:

* Lings dependent which screws up FCO+NVR.

* All downloads are spread throughout completely different download sites rather than the same one (with 4Shared being the worst offender since you have to sign up)

* A couple of the download links like the Mega one and the New Hair Pack are broken and no longer work meaning it's impossible to even get it completely working with all textures and meshes even if I were to play without FCO+NVR.