Can't seem to find one of the hairs, specifically, on the hairchart, 7th row (second to last), 4th hair... Can you please tell the the name of that particular hair, and if it's part of some other pack as I'm missing some meshes and I think that's one of the missing ones...

Thanks in advance

How i can make this hair to be fit with hat without clipping it? For example some hat from TGS Armor Collection, thanks.

Use blender and mash the hair to the hat.then you'll have to color the texture to match the haircolour...

then replace the hat nif with the one of the hair+hat.

Can't seem to find one of the hairs, specifically, on the hairchart, 7th row (second to last), 4th hair... Can you please tell the the name of that particular hair, and if it's part of some other pack as I'm missing some meshes and I think that's one of the missing ones...

Thanks in advance

it's hair 09 in this folder i've uploaded now...probably i missed these in the update...

a few Missing HAIRMESHES:

http://www.mediafire.com/?525ralg4gjem1r7

How i can make this hair to be fit with hat without clipping it? For example some hat from TGS Armor Collection, thanks.

Use blender and mash the hair to the hat.then you'll have to color the texture to match the haircolour...

Can you please give me a point what must i do or at least where i can get the tutorial 'couse i am still unfamiliar with that editing meshes, thanks.

Can you please give me a point what must i do or at least where i can get the tutorial 'couse i am still unfamiliar with that editing meshes, thanks.

http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/Creating_an_armour_for_Fallout._Part_1

• 1 month later...

Thanks in advance

it's hair 09 in this folder i've uploaded now...probably i missed these in the update...

a few Missing HAIRMESHES:

http://www.mediafire.com/?525ralg4gjem1r7

I just wanted to point out there are still several missing hair meshes from the pack, even with all the files here downloaded. I quoted this post because this file has a dead link, and may contain the rest of the missing meshes. I would list the missing meshes but I reinstalled the game to try TTW; I can look them up soon. Anyone have the file from this link? Thanks

UPDATED NEWSEA HAIRS:

http://www.4shared.com/archive/BusZlGDn/newhair_vegas_final.html?

thanks to Hellosanta and apachii for the texture resource.

I just wanted to point out there are still several missing hair meshes from the pack, even with all the files here downloaded. I quoted this post because this file has a dead link, and may contain the rest of the missing meshes. I would list the missing meshes but I reinstalled the game to try TTW; I can look them up soon. Anyone have the file from this link? Thanks

Those are sks hairs and cazy hairs...that i don't have permission to upload here...and even lings.bsa's required.

• 2 months later...

Can anyone tell me the corresponding meshes and textures for the alana hair and the peggyelf hair? I onyl want those. I would get the whole thing but it replaces Alita hairstyle and  2 of my most important characters use that hair exclusively. Also even with everything in the links downloaded I get missing hairs in the barber menu where there is a white screen in the menu. I have the lings bsa unless there is an updated one I am missing or something.

Can anyone tell me the corresponding meshes and textures for the alana hair and the peggyelf hair? I onyl want those. I would get the whole thing but it replaces Alita hairstyle and  2 of my most important characters use that hair exclusively. Also even with everything in the links downloaded I get missing hairs in the barber menu where there is a white screen in the menu. I have the lings bsa unless there is an updated one I am missing or something.

Peggy elf is Peggy4679 for mesh and peggyelf for texture...

alana hair doesn't exist...it's just a test hair i use for playing,and it changes evetytime i change hair,so i don't know which one i used at the time...

missing models are from cazy hair (on nexus) and sks hairs by mailamea,on this site

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

While adding the hairs to custom race I noticed the peggy4679 mesh kills the geck, haven't looked any farther into it yet just fyi

-edit- these are awesome though thank you  :D

yeah...it's not even supposed to be in the archive...it crashes my game also (tough not geck) i haven't loaded it in the esp...but i forgot to remove the mesh

• 1 month later...

Hi zzJay,

first I want to say thanks for this awesome hairs. I love your Skyrim pictures and character mods and now I started playing Fallout and your chars amaze me again :]

But now I do have a little problem with the hairs :/

I added your hairs (the __newhair ones) to my custom race with FNVEdit. Some hairs work fine, but others do have purple transparency artefacts.

fnv_zzjay_hair01_thumb.jpg

Altering the NiAlphaProperty flag (4845 or 4844) or the Threshold (0, 20, 40, 100) didn't help. Its strange, that only some hairs are affected and some are not. They all are using the same settings.

Hi zzJay,

first I want to say thanks for this awesome hairs. I love your Skyrim pictures and character mods and now I started playing Fallout and your chars amaze me again :]

But now I do have a little problem with the hairs :/

I added your hairs (the __newhair ones) to my custom race with FNVEdit. Some hairs work fine, but others do have purple transparency artefacts.

fnv_zzjay_hair01_thumb.jpg

Altering the NiAlphaProperty flag (4845 or 4844) or the Threshold (0, 20, 40, 100) didn't help. Its strange, that only some hairs are affected and some are not. They all are using the same settings.

u've done somethign wrong with textures...make sure u've loaded the right one and that u hven't change filepath without changing it in nifskope before.

extures required are .dds,_hl.dds,_n.dds

u've done somethign wrong with textures...make sure u've loaded the right one and that u hven't change filepath without changing it in nifskope before.

extures required are .dds,_hl.dds,_n.dds

Ah yes, you are right. Some hairs have a texturename different from the mesh name... Flyingdance.nif has Flyingdance.dds but for luckystar.nif its luckystartext.dds. But yeah, now that you said it, its clear. It must have been something in the .esp, since it works fine in NifSkope.

• 3 weeks later...

LOL this has to be the most confusing hair install I've ever done. None of these hairs are showing up for me, I do have the Lings.esm and related files. I've got the Cazy and other required hairs and styles and all their respective esp's and even a merged hair patch for all of them...and none of this stuff is there. It simply does not show up on the Chargen menu on any race whatsoever.

The meshes are all in the right places and so are the textures and the esp for A Hair.esp is active....so I'm kinda confused on what the problem is. I'm not using any custom race mods.

EDIT: they show up if I remove the Mikoto stuff oddly enough, there are still quite a few missing meshes though I'd swear I've downloaded everything.

Some of the .nif files have incorrect texture paths, those are easy to correct by yourself in NifSkope. And it's probably easier if you just browse the .nif files, pick only the hairs you actually like and will use, and insert them into a new .esp yourself.

• 3 months later...

LOL this has to be the most confusing hair install I've ever done. None of these hairs are showing up for me, I do have the Lings.esm and related files. I've got the Cazy and other required hairs and styles and all their respective esp's and even a merged hair patch for all of them...and none of this stuff is there. It simply does not show up on the Chargen menu on any race whatsoever.

The meshes are all in the right places and so are the textures and the esp for A Hair.esp is active....so I'm kinda confused on what the problem is. I'm not using any custom race mods.

EDIT: they show up if I remove the Mikoto stuff oddly enough, there are still quite a few missing meshes though I'd swear I've downloaded everything.

Lings and mikoto can't work at the same time.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for converting the hair styes from Skyrim, I was looking for the hair style I use in Skyrim (look at my sig).  Now, I do have Lings Coiffure installed bwcause of the Shiloh DS, Country Girl Cass mod that are dependent on Lings.  Now, I see there are lots of updates and such on the first page, this being a fresh install, what files do I need to download to get things going?  I appreciate the help. 

Here is a pic of the hair style in question if it's different than the one I use in Skyrim.

http://postimg.org/image/6gh8lah7t/full/

Thanks for converting the hair styes from Skyrim, I was looking for the hair style I use in Skyrim (look at my sig).  Now, I do have Lings Coiffure installed bwcause of the Shiloh DS, Country Girl Cass mod that are dependent on Lings.  Now, I see there are lots of updates and such on the first page, this being a fresh install, what files do I need to download to get things going?  I appreciate the help. 

Here is a pic of the hair style in question if it's different than the one I use in Skyrim.

install all files...ptting everythign into one file was impossible dueto size limitations on mediafire and my own time.

install all files...ptting everythign into one file was impossible dueto size limitations on mediafire and my own time.

Even the textures and meshes from the other mods you said I have to download at the bottom of your tutorial? 

Even the textures and meshes from the other mods you said I have to download at the bottom of your tutorial? 

if you want all hairs YES...otherwise u'll have missing ones...

• 2 weeks later...