Anthro Shark Race (Female Pictures Included :D) [REQ]

VinnyNotris

My freind and I are working on a wereshark.  I might have it up and running in a day or two.

I just hope it's more sexy than "were", OK ;)

Well, there is a picture of the prototype up on his mod page, the mod is called The Wereboar Curse, I think.

My freind and I are working on a wereshark.  I might have it up and running in a day or two.

Well, there is a picture of the prototype up on his mod page, the mod is called The Wereboar Curse, I think.

Judging by that picture I can say that's not my type of a shark  :dodgy:

Judging by that picture I can say that's not my type of a shark  :dodgy:

After taking a closer look at this page, I'm not surprised.  I didn't realize you were wanting an attractive shark race.  My buddy and I were making the werebeasts and we made a wereshark, sorry if it got your hopes up.  We could possibly make a sexy shark race, but only if spikedragonlord says he wants one.  I don't, not that I have anything against them, I just don't have any interest in them.

• 3 months later...

It hasn't been a year, but it seems the request is very... inactive to not say another, more definitive, word. I'll keep an eye out for this interesting idea. I hope that someone like the first modder will take the project to an end :)  !

• 3 months later...

Archived