Anthro Shark Race (Female Pictures Included :D) [REQ]

VinnyNotris

I have already set up the custom race in CK, when models and textures come by I will easily add them in and bam shark race, I'm also working on making their behavior sets and Ai instances as well, and talking with some people that might do custom voices for the race, sexy sharks are just too damn hawt.

yeah I'd love to help out the anthro stuff for sexrim' date=' although I think making everything standalones first is a better idea.

[/quote']

standalone?

any help is appriciated, we need base bodies for everything first if thats what you are talking about... after that i hope to be able to re-use as much existing 'body parts' as possible for any of the 'humanoid' anatomy.

oh I ment standalone as not compressed with hundreds of other things

lakes and the sea/ocean :D

behaviors are swimming, eating fish, and long walks on the beach... lol

hahaha

actually i think a good grouping area would be around the sunken ships (smaller groups 1-3 maybe), the vampire tower (10 or so maybe), near and close in the port of solitude and some inlets.

lakes and the sea/ocean :D

behaviors are swimming' date=' eating fish, and long walks on the beach... lol

hahaha

actually i think a good grouping area would be around the sunken ships (smaller groups 1-3 maybe), the vampire tower (10 or so maybe), near and close in the port of solitude and some inlets.

[/quote']

excellent! I'll get working on that right away.

Reminder: Rude or intolerant behavior of any sort won't be tolerated here. Offending posts have been removed.

seriously?

for saying that if the person thinks something is gross or whatever that they can go elsewhere?... i think it was to the point. specially if it was a general statement about the thread itself.

also, i would still like to know what specifically was gross etc.

whatever...

If this turns out being a branch of lycantropy, I'm totally interested

nature of the beast 2 can address this working pretty well and pretty fast. Also, I don't remember right now, but if it supports "La femme Lycanna", then everything is ready, just waiting for the model. But no, the author has no idea about this. Make safe models and make the 18+ version later on

I have some ideas for the shark race. If anyone can work on it' date=' maybe get a workable female version 1st ( I get the impression that its what the OP had in mind). Have a special fish-like swimming animation. That's just my 2 cents.

[/quote']

awesome idea I'll keep that in mind when modelers come by

I'm looking forward to this, I think mods like this add alot of good content. You could make some sort of city for them, shops, gear, and quests. Voice acting would be awesome. I remember in oblivion there was an expanded eyja quest and they actually used her voice files to add voice content. If I knew more about graphic design I'd help out. I could try to make a texture. What kinds of sharks are you wanting?

I'm looking forward to this' date=' I think mods like this add alot of good content. You could make some sort of city for them, shops, gear, and quests. Voice acting would be awesome. I remember in oblivion there was an expanded eyja quest and they actually used her voice files to add voice content. If I knew more about graphic design I'd help out. I could try to make a texture. What kinds of sharks are you wanting?

[/quote']

for textures look at the pics on pg 1, also tiger shark maybe?

also yes im working on a small city for them, with custom gear that they sell and at least 1 quest involving getting a marriageable follower shark girl :D

Archived