Hud Statusbars

Bashis

i have darkdarn and hudstatusbars mods installed for my UI, and the first time i installed the statusbars, i had 2 sneak eyes and 2 enemy health bars, one vanilla one new, i surfed trhough the ini and all the options to disable the vanilla bars were all on, so i ended up reinstalling both of them, the second sneak eye vanished but the vanilla half circle hp bar still remains, since its toggled off in hudstatus bars ini the problem has to be in the menues folder somehwere, just wondering if anyone had this issue before and could point me to the right xml to edit before i start searching every one of them thats hud related.

i got it, so now for anyone else with the issue of double bars using the 2 hud mods i am, i went into menus/prefabs/darn hudmaninmenu_config and manually disabled its enemy hp bar and now all is well.

also i have no clue why this thread ended up as a suggestion, i ticked question

Archived