Sex Addict Mod (Formerly MLA Extended WIP) Last updated Feb 9, 2013

So far everything is working fine. I just am having an issue with my NPC idle twitch. IS there a fix for that? it's not a big deal just annoying. The sex animations play through nicely I don't get the fast sex act but the sex partner seems to get stuck in the sex anim... Should I load sex addict esp last?

Just a note about the "bukkake" thing.

I tried before the original oil3d's test mod and I suffered istant CTD casting the bukkake spell until I discovered that the cause was the 004.dds to much HighRes for my computer and video-card.

I resized the texture to half' date=' adding MipMaps and now everything works well.

Due I noticed you placed the texture into your mod exactly as they were in the original one, I suggest to pay attention if someone could have the same problem and, maybe, resize the texture itself as I did.

[/quote']

Thank you for the heads-up on that. I may need to add an option to just skip that so people can check if it is causing a CTD. Maybe extend it to have several resolutions available and they can select a "safe" one or disable it entirely.

So far everything is working fine. I just am having an issue with my NPC idle twitch. IS there a fix for that? it's not a big deal just annoying. The sex animations play through nicely I don't get the fast sex act but the sex partner seems to get stuck in the sex anim... Should I load sex addict esp last?

NPC Idle twitch? What does that mean? What version of this are you running? Which spell are you casting?

NPC Idle twitch? What does that mean? What version of this are you running? Which spell are you casting?

I'm running the latest version of sex addict. When I have a follower with me they seem to cycle through idle animations very rapidly as if the idle anims are being played only they are not allowed to play through the entire idle before the next idle is played on the NPC. This only happened after I uninstalled the Mini lovers alternate mod from 8/2012 then installed the new Sex addict mod from this thread. It's the strangest thing! I've tried running FNIS for users multiple times but I can't seem to get them to stop!

nice, a new update!!. you are machine waxen.

i wont be able to test the game until tomorrow or even in a couple of days though. my new video card its on the way and i almost piss my pants. but for now, only movies... :P

Problem is fixed, works fine for me also I had 3 bandits try to rape me at the same time( according to the notification on the screen) I was expecting to get passed around and it didn't happen only one raped me.I have yet to get this issue to occur even though it says its not fixed in the OP. I'm getting ready to run this on my main charater which has had about every MLA,MLA extended and Sexis mod on it at one time or another.I'll see how it runs on that, right now with a vanilla save everything works great.

I was able to create one bug consistantly but I had to do it on purpose, after being raped with calm effect on the rapist if you attack and don't kill him and allow combat rape to happen again you freeze in place.I'm not complaining there easy to kill after there calmed you would have to do this on purpose just thought I'd mention it.Also on previous versions of this and MLA my follower would occationally break the script by trying to rape a bandit I killed at the same time as rape was about to occur and I'd have to reload a save not the case now at least not so far.My follower tried and a message came up something like 'bandit couldn't be raped at this time" any way what ever you changed for that it works. Sorry for the long post hope something in it was usefull. unless some major bug pops up I consider this fixed and ready to use on my main permantly thanks for the quick fix.

I'm running the latest version of sex addict. When I have a follower with me they seem to cycle through idle animations very rapidly as if the idle anims are being played only they are not allowed to play through the entire idle before the next idle is played on the NPC. This only happened after I uninstalled the Mini lovers alternate mod from 8/2012 then installed the new Sex addict mod from this thread. It's the strangest thing! I've tried running FNIS for users multiple times but I can't seem to get them to stop!

Latest version? Sounds like it's the problem with the 1.0 version which I fixed with the 1.1 version today. I think the fix you need is already waiting.

Great job for fixing the jumpy screen/chraracter bug!!! It works really well now! However, there's still the TFC bug. If there's more enemys around and you're being raped and toggle free camera on, they will start attacking you. Also there's issues with followers. I noticed that most of the time when follower was being raped the other enemys around would still hit her constantly. Also sometimes when the rape is about to begin it won't, clothes gets removed but nothing happens. Well that's not a big issue i can always type enableplayercontrols. One more thing, if female follower decides to rape a guy, u dont want to see her with futa :D

Great job for fixing the jumpy screen/chraracter bug!!! It works really well now! However' date=' there's still the TFC bug. If there's more enemys around and you're being raped and toggle free camera on, they will start attacking you. Also there's issues with followers. I noticed that most of the time when follower was being raped the other enemys around would still hit her constantly. Also sometimes when the rape is about to begin it won't, clothes gets removed but nothing happens. Well that's not a big issue i can always type enableplayercontrols. One more thing, if female follower decides to rape a guy, u dont want to see her with futa :D

[/quote']

- as estated many many times before, you should NOT use tfc during sex act. this is a minilovers glitch, not exactly a issue with this mod only.

- you can DISABLE female raping so you wont have to see FUTA. check the minilovers config spell.

I tried before the original oil3d's test mod and I suffered istant CTD casting the bukkake spell until I discovered that the cause was the 004.dds to much HighRes for my computer and video-card.

I resized the texture to half' date=' adding MipMaps and now everything works well.

Due I noticed you placed the texture into your mod exactly as they were in the original one, I suggest to pay attention if someone could have the same problem and, maybe, resize the texture itself as I did.

[/quote']

The bukkake thing is causing me to CTD aswell, how do I change the texture size to fix this?

[/quote']

The bukkake thing is causing me to CTD aswell, how do I change the texture size to fix this?

Photoshop. 1 Minute.

My good deed of the day. You should know where to drop this file.

http://www.mediafire.com/?f9c1t8q5zu8mu8x

[/quote']

Photoshop. 1 Minute.

My good deed of the day. You should know where to drop this file.

http://www.mediafire.com/?f9c1t8q5zu8mu8x

This did fix the CTD thanks! But now characters who have the bukkake applied turn black until the effect ends. But the mod is playable now so thank you.

Looks good. One thing that I noticed though. In your configuration list you have at the bottom an example of what it might look like and in there is "Set _SA_NecroSwitch to 1". That said, NecroSwitch isn't mentioned in the configurations above the example, thus having no description. Just thought I'd let you know encase you wanted to toss that in. :X

@WaxenFigure.

Old MLAExtension V8 and SexAddict V1.1 CAN work together, without noticed issues.

Of course, I disabled every combatrape and percentage on MLAx to avoid confusions between scripts. But I can use both MLA spell and SA spell without problems.

The SA 1.1 version seems finally to work fine. No longer jittering camera or sound, X and Z keys work fine, changing position too, females wear futa, male is always in leading position.

WELL DONE! And, of course, THANK YOU A LOT!

Latest version? Sounds like it's the problem with the 1.0 version which I fixed with the 1.1 version today. I think the fix you need is already waiting.

I don't mean to sound gay or nuthin but... I love you! Do we have to do a clean install of 1.1 or can we just install over 1.0?

OK I installed the new 1.1 SA and I hate to say it but it's still happening... Have no idea why. I still love ya tho. Just hope you can help me to fix this. It's the strangest thing.