Sex Addict Mod (Formerly MLA Extended WIP) Last updated Feb 9, 2013

So can I ask for the sake of my previous post' date=' Is there any way to get these buttons to work because this is the first I have heard of them :( I just want a good smexy thing thats not animated protitution...that is also rape :/

[/quote']

I would normally say run fnis user tool again when there is no animation but since the dialog sex works I don't think that would help.So check these things first if you haven't already

-make sure you installed version 1.1 per instructions on OP under "how to install" for older versions or new users which ever applies to you

-make sure you have no other mods running that use combat rape such as sexis or at least make sure its off(or any other mods doing the same thing)

-make sure your lunching the game using skse not steam launcher

-run fnis for users again just to humor me

-if all this is good, try again on a save without this on it I dont see to many complaints about this consistantly not working maybe the save is corrupted?

hopefully something here helps or someone else has a better idea

So can I ask for the sake of my previous post' date=' Is there any way to get these buttons to work because this is the first I have heard of them :( I just want a good smexy thing thats not animated protitution...that is also rape :/

[/quote']

I would normally say run fnis user tool again when there is no animation but since the dialog sex works I don't think that would help.So check these things first if you haven't already

-make sure you installed version 1.1 per instructions on OP under "how to install" for older versions or new users which ever applies to you

-make sure you have no other mods running that use combat rape such as sexis or at least make sure its off(or any other mods doing the same thing)

-make sure your lunching the game using skse not steam launcher

-run fnis for users again just to humor me

-if all this is good, try again on a save without this on it I dont see to many complaints about this consistantly not working maybe the save is corrupted?

hopefully something here helps or someone else has a better idea

Loaded on SKSE...worked..I feel like a rather large idiot :/ its always the simple things isnt in x3

I've recently ran into a weird glitch I think: I had battle and random rape events disabled, as well as sex preferences set to none for men and women, but certain women in whiterun would try and rape my character as I ran past them, even if I reloaded a previous save. So far it's not all that bad, except when this happened my character would immediately flop to the ground like at the end of the rape sequence, but the rapist would remain in the sex position forever, with the sounds of sex following me wherever I went.

I managed to return the NPCs to normal by using the AP and SA spells on them, but I still had to use the sound control panel to get rid of the sex sounds. Even then, some of the male NPCs nearby would continue to grunt as if they were involved in the rape, even though they otherwise appear unaffected. The adviser of the Jarl of Whiterun still stands there emitting regular grunts to this day...

I'm having a glitch right now.. everything was working fine, then my character simply become unrapeable... when the NPC starts to search someone to rape in the random rape mode, they simply pass by my side like there's no one there to rape. None NPC tries to rape my character anymore and I can't make her have sex with other NPC. The line "You wanna hook up with me?" doesn't make any effect. But every NPC continues to rape each other.

This started after I made some changes in the body meshes with the bodyslide, and I also changed some features in the showracemenu (I downloaded the new Race Menu by Expired) like the character race and I interrupted a sex scene that was taking too long (with the new changes).. I don't know if any of these could led to the glitch. And my follower seems to be glitched too.. he refuses to follow me and stays with Ysolda, both dressed and stand up like they arent having sex, but you can hear the sex sound and they don't move to anywhere. They keep looking at each other and apparently doing nothing..

I uninstalled the recent mods, runned FNIS generator, reinstalled the sexaddict mod, the SKSE, but the problem continues.. I cant load an other save, all of them are from after the glitch.

I solved the problem. :)

It was quite simple. I just deactivated the SexAddict plugin, then runned the game and my follower instantly runned to follow me.. so everyhting was back to normal, and no one was having sex. Then I quit and activated the plugin, set the SA configurations again and everything is working like the way it should be.

Waxen - Fianlly got around to playing with this mod. Looks goods. Delphine and Orgnar seems to go at it like rabbits (she rapes him, the he rapes her, fun times for both...) I know you've been waiting on Calyps so that you could include the strapons from his mod, but there are a couple other options. AP has a strapon that was based on the same design as Calyps. Josh may let you include it. Also, there is a strapon on LL that is based on the Horker Tusk ( http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=10332 ). I would think you could get permission for that one pretty easily.

After intercourse' date=' if your on the recieving end

[/quote']

Oh - so it doesn't apply to NPC's on the receiving end?

If not, consider this a feature request! :D

Speaking of feature requests, I guess I'd also like to see a feature where a statue or some other item can apply the "madness" in a certain cell, such a tavern or palace, without changing the overall settings.

Very Good Mod, seems solid with no CTD or anything, keep up the good work!

If i could make one suggestion, a couple more animations would be really great (I have seen some great ones on this site).

Cheers!

Also in Random Rape mode it would be nice to have more adjustable options, perhaps modifying the PC's chance vs NPC's, Male Initiated only, setting between Seldom and Frequent, etc

NPC's get the bukakke texture after sex.

Again, I apologize if this is a stupid question, but is this only in the event that the Futa is equipped?

The only time I've seen it is during a girl-girl with the Futa equipped, but I have mistakenly assumed it would also happen when a male was involved, Futa or otherwise.

NPC's get the bukakke texture after sex.

Again' date=' I apologize if this is a stupid question, but is this only in the event that the Futa is equipped?

The only time I've seen it is during a girl-girl with the Futa equipped, but I have mistakenly assumed it would also happen when a male was involved, Futa or otherwise.

[/quote']

waxen will have to correct me if im wrong but so far as I've played i noticed if you are on the recieving end(male or female rapes your female PC) you get the bukkake if you rape male and have a futa on regardless of position it seems to only apply on your futa part. If your playing a female PC if the male initiates the act the bukkake should show up on you.

edit I really like that horker tusk strap-on srayesmanll thanks for bringing that to my attention hopefully waxen gets permission and uses it if he likes it

Great mod, everything works if you follow all the instructions carefully and remember to launch Skyrim via the SKSE loader.

A couple of questions/suggestions/bugs to report. Mostly the problem I see is legacy stuff left in from ML or MLA...

1. In my list of destruction spells, I now have

- MiniLovers Rape Spell

- ML Play with Sounds

- MLA Rape Spell

- SA Rape Spell

Are the first three now just legacy stuff which could safely be removed or hidden from the list? I understand that SA is a mod of a mod of a mod kind of thing, so it might be hard to remove/hide these spells/powers. I'm just trying to confirm that I have set everything up properly and if so, make a suggestion that if it's easy to somehow remove those things that would be great (and should prevent a bit of confusion for other new users of this mod)

2. Similarly with the Powers, I have

- MLA Config

- MLA Create Lovers List

- SA Configuration

The first two no longer serve a purpose, right?

3. The Alteration spells has:

- ML Sound Manager Control

- ML Voice Type Selection (self)

- ML Voice Type Selection (target)

As far as I can tell these kind of still serve a purpose. It would be great if they could be replaced with SA versions, just for naming consistency.

4. I've stumbled across an NPC offering two dialogue options from these mods

"Want to hook up with me?" and "Let's get laid" (on Haran in the Frozen Hearth). The former works as expected but the later initiates sex with only the armour being removed from the player (so he keeps wearing his boots, helmet etc which is kinda amusing. I gather that the later was some sort of prostitution idea from ML or MLA for tavern wenches - a great idea but now since it triggers the wrong animations it would be great if that dialogue option could be removed/hidden as above.

5. Characters fully undress properly but still wear sheathed weapons. It's not a big problem but sometimes when an NPC has a two handed weapon floating off their hip or a giant bow strapped to their back it looks a little odd.

Suggestions

Hopefully some of these suggestions are easy to implement...

1. I'd like to remove/hide all dialogue options for sex except for with my spouse or a prostitute. It's pretty immersion breaking as Roper said in post #103. On the plus side, this would resolve the known bug of seeing sex dialogue options on NPCs that you can't have sex with due to your preference settings.

2. It would be great of prostitutes charged money.

3. With the dialogue options, sex begins immediately and more importantly wherever you happen to ask... in the middle of the tavern/market place etc. You can move your character around while the animation starts but it would be great if you could position yourself before getting undressed... So, if the prostitute is a tavern wench, maybe she could use some of the "I'll lead you to your room animation" for extra immersion! Or if they became your follower with a dialogue option of "This looks like a nice spot..." or something.

4. Anything that creates more distinction between consentual sex, conscious rape and unconscious/necro would be awesome. Aside from making a different list of sounds (which should be easy, I hope?) it really needs different lists of animations/positions to cycle through for sex/rape/necro. Obviously some of the current animations are particularly inappropriate for the rape or unconsious lists: the reverse cowgirl and the one where he kneels and she squats on him. Maybe the sex animations list should be paired with dialogue, while rape is reserved for spells/combat etc.

5. Rather than adding whole new animations, maybe some of the existing animations could be copied & modified slightly. For example, to improve the rape animation, take one of the sex animations and have him hold her wrists or throat, have her kick her legs or shake her head side to side periodically or maybe have him hold a knife to her throat. A third set of animations for unconsious/necro victims might be particularly easy just by having the victim move about much less, even if it looks a little... stiff (pardon the pun)

6. More advanced options for rape - press and hold a key to choke the target. Bonus points if it can make the target go unconsious.

7. Once there's a distinction between sex and rape, it would be great to have rape be a crime. This adds a lot of incentive to make sure you're not caught which is immersive and rewarding...

That's all for now... Keep up the awesome work!

So I installed this hoping that it would fix my problem with MLA where none of my hotkeys work, so I can't change positions, speed, etc. Unfortunately, I'm still unable to use hotkeys.

I'm running the latest version of Skyrim, I've run FNIS several times, and I'm launching from SKSE (the latest version). I've also tried holding down the keys for several seconds.

Anybody have any other ideas on how to fix this? I'd really appreciate any help!

Thanks!