Sex Addict Mod (Formerly MLA Extended WIP) Last updated Feb 9, 2013

Some reports after the use of this mod for a while (version 1.1):

1. NEVER change the percentage from wathever is to zero while someone is "performing". This will lead to one of the actor to cast the spell and do the sex FOREVER. The only way to stop this is using some console commands related to the quests.

2. Using the dialogue with a NPC causes the player, if male, to start into passive position in every game just loaded. The "G" kay works but the two actor will stay some far away one from other. The next actions during the game session will be OK, instead. This DOESN'T HAPPEN during an "autonomous" sex made by a NPC to the player.

3. If you set females to use "futa" and you set gals to have bi-sexual, when they (the females NPC) are the first to start an action, they will wear the futa even if into passive position.

More tests in progress.

@saronicus.

The CTD is caused by the bukkake texture. It's too large for many computers. At the end of sex, the mod tries to "wear" the bukkake of the female and then ... CTD.

Resize the 004.dds you will find into Data/texture/_SA_

@Ganzlinger.

Console command ---> type: help _SA ---> search for something like SARapeMAx ---> type set (the name of var) to X (where X is a vaule of 60 by default. Lower values = faster actions). Check in the OP page. There is a hidden configuration sub-page.

@saronicus.

The CTD is caused by the bukkake texture. It's too large for many computers. At the end of sex, the mod tries to "wear" the bukkake of the female and then ... CTD.

Thanks for the tip but unfortunately I do not know how to do what you are suggesting will google it and see if I can work it out.

@saronicus.

The CTD is caused by the bukkake texture. It's too large for many computers. At the end of sex' date=' the mod tries to "wear" the bukkake of the female and then ... CTD.

Thanks for the tip but unfortunately I do not know how to do what you are suggesting will google it and see if I can work it out.

[/quote']

there is an update in my mod "WiP/Research] Bukkake Spell" with low res textures. Just replace the 004.dds in "data\textures\_SA_\" folder with my texture form my new file "data\texture\bukakke\"

Moin

Oli

@saronicus.

The CTD is caused by the bukkake texture. It's too large for many computers. At the end of sex' date=' the mod tries to "wear" the bukkake of the female and then ... CTD.

[/quote']

there is an update in my mod "WiP/Research] Bukkake Spell" with low res textures. Just replace the 004.dds in "data\textures\_SA_\" folder with my texture form my new file "data\texture\bukakke\"

Moin

Oli

Thanks that seems to have done the trick, good stuff.

@Ganzlinger

nah' date=' the buff is toggled off in the settings, and as far as I know it's just the well rested + marriage bonus on the player's side anyway. I think it's something with the bukkake textures, instead of that all dem wenches get the paralyze spell effect, even the particles are there. I'll figure something out

[/quote']

the rapers calm effect also does this not just the buff.

@Jdods13 did you install version 1.1 like it says in the OP under "how to install for users of older versions of this mod" and by idles do you mean the sex animations? if so then this has been fixed as waxen said you must not be installing the new version correctly

@Mera (and others interested).

Buff effect = having sex with someone with buff activated makes him/her happy with you and gives him/her a "good predisposition" towards you.

(The strange thing is that the "buffed" one always says "don't use magic against me!" like it was a bad thing. In fact, it's the opposite but Bethesda's storyboard is really a poor thing.)

Suggestion about the bukkake thing. (for WAXENFIGURE but also for OLI3D).

The single dds covers three different parts: head, breast-stomach, pubic.

It should be relatively simple to "split" the 004.dds texture into three parts, masquerading everytime the unneeded "white" sprites, one for each body part.

Having those three texture could lead to have the bukkake effect depending from which type of sex is running. (In fact, which number of motion is started).

I mean:

* Blowjob (future animation needed) ---> bukkake only on mouth.

* Titfuck ----> bukkake on breats/stomach.

* Vaginal/Anal ----> bukkake on pubic, lower part.

Is it a too much "dreaming" thing?

Suggestion about the bukkake thing. (for WAXENFIGURE but also for OLI3D).

The single dds covers three different parts: head' date=' breast-stomach, pubic.

It should be relatively simple to "split" the 004.dds texture into three parts, masquerading everytime the unneeded "white" sprites, one for each body part.

Having those three texture could lead to have the bukkake effect depending from which type of sex is running. (In fact, which number of motion is started).

I mean:

* Blowjob (future animation needed) ---> bukkake only on mouth.

* Titfuck ----> bukkake on breats/stomach.

* Vaginal/Anal ----> bukkake on pubic, lower part.

Is it a too much "dreaming" thing?

[/quote']

Really good suggestion.

The 1 Texture is repeated on the head, would be nice to get a separate head texture shader overlay.

P.S. i haven't enabled many features of SA as the Female sound often NEVER stops after a scene is finished, anyone know which quest to stop/reset this instead of re-loading old save? ta.

So, the rape functionality works wonders. However, I can't seem to get the dialogue to work for the life of me.

I've wandered around talking to different Whiterun NPCs, it doesn't seem to work for any females I can find, nor any males. Just normal dialogue options, including with Lydia.

At this point, I only have the following loaded, in this load order, after a clean save and FNIS:

miniloveridles.esm

miniloverssound.esm

SexAddict.esp

I am waiting until I have all the spells in my inventory, and even try launching the configuration once then exiting it. No matter what I try, none of the dialog options appear for me.

Am I missing something?

It is far less buggy than I would expect a mod of this kind to be. The only actual problem I've encountered was if someone attempted to rape you right after you were just raped, both of you would just stand there.

Final "Wheel Of Time" book out today... back in a few. Will fix the bukkake texture problem then but I really want to start working on fixing the custom positioning so everyone can have sex acts that align.

I was considering starting that series. Would you recommend it?

Still getting instantly over rape act. The spell works fine but the combat rape doesn't.

Are you sure that you are running version 1.1 on a clean save as per instructions on" How to install For users of older versions of this MOD" in the OP. It sounds like you have the problems of version 1.0 with combat and random rape, the spell has always worked.

I was wondering if it would be possible to incorporate an item that you'd have to wear in order to get the sex dialogues with npcs? Basically like how Animated Prostitution has the Amulet of Dibella. It's nice to just play the game without that option showing up in every dialogue, and would be convenient in keeping the mod under wraps if need be. Even better, you should just mimic AP outright and make the player's Speech-craft skill relevant in either persuading or 'intimidating' someone to sleep with you.

Also, I get a lot of errors and warnings in my papyrus log file pertaining to "aaSexScript.psc", is this related to SA?

No matter what I try' date=' none of the dialog options appear for me.

Am I missing something?

[/quote']

Have you tried the basic dialog fix? Save, then immediately reload without quitting. This seems to correct a lot of missing dialog issues with mods.

Press F5 Then F9 Done!