Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Estrus for Skyrim

• Please log in to reply
277 replies to this topic

Johnnyred

Johnnyred

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 714 posts
I'm glad to know that cotyounoyume is still working on it! Can't wait to see more of this.

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

BSnake

BSnake

B is for Backdoor ;)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 271 posts

cotyounoyume just uplaoaded a new video!

Here: http://www.dailymoti...es#.UTNUJKP4a0I

That torture device reminds me of a Toblerone bar with icing on top. :lol:

Deathmaw

Deathmaw

Saber's Knight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 393 posts

cotyounoyume just uplaoaded a new video!

Here: http://www.dailymoti...es#.UTNUJKP4a0I

That torture device reminds me of a Toblerone bar with icing on top. :lol:

That is what i thought it was till i saw the rivets lol.

kurisu7885

kurisu7885

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts

Wow, a dwemer torture horse with ice on it. The creator just made me less patient.

Pixie-K

Pixie-K

Dirty Minded, Dentally Superior, Fetishist Sharkbitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 601 posts

I suddenly want a Toblerone bar  :wacko:

Not what you're thinking.

pm27carrera

pm27carrera

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

the mods available or short preparation?

JinZen

JinZen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 468 posts

the mods available or short preparation?

We wish it was avaible but so far we have nothing XD

follardo

follardo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts

This should be a fatality kill for dragonborn.

MGTNP

MGTNP

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Does anyone realize we all(including myself XD) might be a little screwed up in the head? wanting to see lots of women be raped by gigantic monsters? XD

It's so painful to wait. Hate to say it but I could waste literally an hour or two easily by running into an Hentai Mania dungeon then using the Estrus spells on the women trying to kill me then keep the bosses as my slaves...lol

Correct me If am wrong? wasn't there a monster rape mod for oblivion with orge and trolls?(Don't know, never got it to work) If we really wanted Hentai, someone needs to make an entire new land(DLC) where 98% percentage of the population are sexy ass women just dying for some loverly fun. There be like 15 castle cities. They don't kill each other beacuse the Estrus monsters, orge and trolls can only reproduce with human women(sorry no beast folk, ill never understand people liking flurry or Katji and Angoians going at it or getting raped by estrus spells). The main questline is that Dragonborn comes along, and can either be there savior(F*** that, were all perverts here) and save them by killing the old great boss, or can become the evil boss, attack the cities, enslave and F*** the hell out of the women or watch his minons do it then keeping the princesses and the queens to yourself, maybe throw in a goddess or two why not?

Estrus should have pregenacy or women get pregenant(not give birth to babies or estrus monsters, that prob be hard to impossible to do) or women can screwed to death(its possible in oblivion but takes forever for the hot ones to die XD)

Johnnyred

Johnnyred

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 714 posts

Does anyone realize we all(including myself XD) might be a little screwed up in the head? wanting to see lots of women be raped by gigantic monsters? XD

Welcome to LL, it's a common fetish here. :P It's driving me nuts with the waiting, yeah. If I had to guess, we'll probably see a release somewhere around late May or early June. At latest around the end of July. The author seems to be moving forward quickly on it. Now let's hope it remains at the same pace.

Polish_Plumber

Polish_Plumber

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

B-but... how do you know it's not 100% consensual? Please don't be close-minded and tentaclophobic!

Pixie-K

Pixie-K

Dirty Minded, Dentally Superior, Fetishist Sharkbitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 601 posts

I will at least admit that I think something is a little off in my head.

I happen to find tentacle hentai to be... how do I put it... some kind of a turn-on to me.

JinZen

JinZen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 468 posts

I will at least admit that I think something is a little off in my head.

I happen to find tentacle hentai to be... how do I put it... some kind of a turn-on to me.

I'm pretty sure you aint the only one ...

Bukkake Waffles

Bukkake Waffles

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Dammit, waiting for a release on this is agonizing  :angry:

TheGreyWolf

TheGreyWolf

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts

Reminds me of the Killmove in Bayonetta.

MGTNP

MGTNP

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

I think anyone who like hentai, likes tentacles for well.....obivous reasons.I have to agree with ShiftUP and JinZen, I think there's small problem with my head..lol

Someone needs to make an entire new land, someone has to make the Estrus monsters and someone has to add all the women in it so we perverts can have a Hentai adventure in a Hentai RPG. Gotta love Hentai Maina from oblivion with Estrus XD

I prob give it a year IF it does come out for us prev's to get. Am gonna be really pissed if all they give us a damm teaser trailer. Am trigger happy with my AR-15 when Am pissed..

JinZen

JinZen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 468 posts

I think anyone who like hentai, likes tentacles for well.....obivous reasons.I have to agree with ShiftUP and JinZen, I think there's small problem with my head..lol

Someone needs to make an entire new land, someone has to make the Estrus monsters and someone has to add all the women in it so we perverts can have a Hentai adventure in a Hentai RPG. Gotta love Hentai Maina from oblivion with Estrus XD

I prob give it a year IF it does come out for us prev's to get. Am gonna be really pissed if all they give us a damm teaser trailer. Am trigger happy with my AR-15 when Am pissed..

Hope he'll release teaser version of some of his animations prior to that

MGTNP

MGTNP

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

One can hope

JinZen

JinZen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 468 posts