Estrus for Skyrim

labarababa

I think anyone who like hentai, likes tentacles for well.....obivous reasons.I have to agree with ShiftUP and JinZen, I think there's small problem with my head..lol

Someone needs to make an entire new land, someone has to make the Estrus monsters and someone has to add all the women in it so we perverts can have a Hentai adventure in a Hentai RPG. Gotta love Hentai Maina from oblivion with Estrus XD

I prob give it a year IF it does come out for us prev's to get. Am gonna be really pissed if all they give us a damm teaser trailer. Am trigger happy with my AR-15 when Am pissed..

I think anyone who like hentai, likes tentacles for well.....obivous reasons.I have to agree with ShiftUP and JinZen, I think there's small problem with my head..lol

Someone needs to make an entire new land, someone has to make the Estrus monsters and someone has to add all the women in it so we perverts can have a Hentai adventure in a Hentai RPG. Gotta love Hentai Maina from oblivion with Estrus XD

I prob give it a year IF it does come out for us prev's to get. Am gonna be really pissed if all they give us a damm teaser trailer. Am trigger happy with my AR-15 when Am pissed..

Hope he'll release teaser version of some of his animations prior to that

had another idea, what if the Dragonborn became infected with the Entrus disease and became an entrus monster(Pixie-K's tentacle monster XD) rather then just casting spells at people yo wanna see destroyed. I think that would please JinZen since you wanna place them yourself, You are a walking etrus trap. Women even tab you and they get raped by yyou and your little helpers. There is so much you could do with this mod, it's not even funny.

Nice. Only problem is the anal tentacle is broken on the first-word version. It'd also be nice to be able to cast it on yourself like in Oblivion, but I imagine that will come later.

What we really need now is a Hermaeus Mora/Apocrypha re-texture.

For those having problems with Estrus. Make sure FNIS is up to date, run GenerateFNISforUsers after installing it, make sure you have lurned the unrelenting force shout. If it still doesn't work you massed up the instillation or you might have a mod conflict.

It works fine for me.

For those having problems with Estrus. Make sure FNIS is up to date, run GenerateFNISforUsers after installing it, make sure you have lurned the unrelenting force shout. If it still doesn't work you massed up the instillation or you might have a mod conflict.

It works fine for me.

Disabled all other major mods, clean save, copy-pasted/overwrite mod data into skyrim data, running FNIS 3.5, tried several loadorders.

No idea what i could've done wrong there.

No self-cast and forced to have started the MQ to even use it?  Sheesh, I thought spell-based selection and activation was cumbersome.  This is bullshit.

Hopefully these issues are dealt with quickly.

You can always bypass the MQ requirement by using the console

player.teachword 13E22

player.teachword 13E23

player.teachword 13E24

player.modav dragonsouls 3

Learn the shouts, then have fun.

Interesting that the equip for the machine has an "elastic" quality to bind the hands/ankles. I might play around with that for a personal project.

Yep That was Interesting , Checking it Out for a Bit

Cheers

@kermit24 You made sure the mod was set to active before running GenerateFNISforUsers right? Because I don't think FNIS will list mods that are inactive (it's listed as zestrus so it should be at the bottom of the list). If you removed the possibility of a mod conflict and everything is up to date then the only thing that could be wrong would is your Estrus or FNIS install being corrupt.  

Also you might try checking in game and seeing if Estrus works (which would mean FNIS has a problem)

Anyone else get this error when they run the generate FNIS?

ERROR(2011): Wrong line in Animation List. Line  45 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\zzEstrus\FNIS_zzEstrus_List.txt):  + -a,o  zzEstrusMachine01S2 zzEstrusMachine01S2.hkx zzEstrusAOMachine01parts1 zzEstrusAOMachine01base1 zzEstrusAOCommon01effect

Archived