Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Estrus for Skyrim

• Please log in to reply
268 replies to this topic

spartan0078

spartan0078

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts

The only thing I don't like about Estrus is that it's too.. controlled. The animations are top notch but just casting the effect on myself and others doesn't do that much for me.
I know I'm greedy, but I really hope any new version will eventually come with some sort of scenario, or random dungeon/chest traps. I know similar addons exist for Estrus but they're somewhat limited in scope.

Controlled is a reason I enjoyed it in combat :). I remember using Estrus to cheese my way through some dungeons. Female targets got hit with Estrus and Id kill the male targets myself lol. Gets destracting though. Trying to block and swing while seeing tentacle rape out of the corner of your eye is tough to deal with :D.

Does this modder plan on releasing his version of estrus when its done? Ive noticed alot of Asian modders post their stuff for bragging rights and dont actually release the content.

poblivion

poblivion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts

I found this.

Attached Files

• Attached File  67944.jpg   159.75KB   1423 downloads

WaxenFigure

WaxenFigure

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,764 posts

I found this.

That's part of the Zaz Animation pack and it's already available.

jdods13

jdods13

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 235 posts

The Estrus should be a monster in game that actually attacks you and craves vaginal fluids. You should be able to kill it though. Would make it much more interesting if you ask me instead of just an animation that you can initiate with a spell.

JinZen

JinZen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 461 posts

The Estrus should be a monster in game that actually attacks you and craves vaginal fluids. You should be able to kill it though. Would make it much more interesting if you ask me instead of just an animation that you can initiate with a spell.

Not a bad idea but how about BOTH ? :D

Deimos

Deimos

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Not a bad idea, maybe have multiple variations located in different areas and if theres any dwemer based animation maybe link them to some of the dwemer machines and have them trigger at a certain health threshold for animation and then disengage from combat.

poblivion

poblivion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts

I found this.

Thanks for information :)

kurisu7885

kurisu7885

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts

I found this.

Is it and actual animation or just a pose?

WaxenFigure

WaxenFigure

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,764 posts

It's an animation, several related animations in fact that are just crying out for a mod to use them.   I think they ought to be used as a part of making a new Dhovakin vampire lord pay the price the Serana talks about but that will only happen if I'm the one who makes the mod that fulfills that concept. 

Tobbe27

Tobbe27

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Which one is that in the animation pack? Trying to find the console commands necessary to bring it out, but no luck so far!

JinZen

JinZen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Which one is that in the animation pack? Trying to find the console commands necessary to bring it out, but no luck so far!

Spoiler

I believe if I remember right that 004 is just the animation HOWEVER you should use 008 to get OUT of the animation...

If I remember right playing 001 will give you the animation up to 004 with 004 included but 004 is just that...

Hope I made it easy to understand ?

PS: First time I use spoiler tags here and hope they finally gonna work... Stupid might of use from using PHP webdesign...

kurisu7885

kurisu7885

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts

It's an animation, several related animations in fact that are just crying out for a mod to use them.   I think they ought to be used as a part of making a new Dhovakin vampire lord pay the price the Serana talks about but that will only happen if I'm the one who makes the mod that fulfills that concept. 

Soungd good to me. I skip static poses.

MRCartman

MRCartman

MRC

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

cotyounoyume just uplaoaded a new video!

Here: http://www.dailymoti...es#.UTNUJKP4a0I

xaz

xaz

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,233 posts

I hope he releases something soon. Looks really good...

Pixie-K

Pixie-K

Dirty Minded, Dentally Superior, Fetishist Sharkbitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 401 posts

Estrus was among my all-time favorite mods for Oblivion, and for soooo long have I been wishing it would get ported to Skyrim. I miss the ropers and slimes, good stuff. Last night I was playing a sexout mod for New Vegas and happened to see one of the slimes being used in it, nostalgia came into effect. Anyways this thread comes as great news to me, I hope the author of Estrus finds the time to complete it    :wub: