Estrus for Skyrim

labarababa

The Estrus should be a monster in game that actually attacks you and craves vaginal fluids. You should be able to kill it though. Would make it much more interesting if you ask me instead of just an animation that you can initiate with a spell.

Not a bad idea, maybe have multiple variations located in different areas and if theres any dwemer based animation maybe link them to some of the dwemer machines and have them trigger at a certain health threshold for animation and then disengage from combat.

It's an animation, several related animations in fact that are just crying out for a mod to use them.   I think they ought to be used as a part of making a new Dhovakin vampire lord pay the price the Serana talks about but that will only happen if I'm the one who makes the mod that fulfills that concept. 

Which one is that in the animation pack? Trying to find the console commands necessary to bring it out, but no luck so far!

From the LIST on the original post

'----Furo Sequenced---- Buggy  / Testing

Just Play ZazAPFSA004 Its the Cyclic Furo Animation

ZazAPFSA001 AnimObjectZazAPFSA001

ZazAPFSA002 AnimObjectZazAPFSA002

ZazAPFSA003 AnimObjectZazAPFSA003

ZazAPFSA004 AnimObjectZazAPFSA004

ZazAPFSA005 AnimObjectZazAPFSA005

ZazAPFSA006 AnimObjectZazAPFSA006

ZazAPFSA007 AnimObjectZazAPFSA007

ZazAPFSA008 AnimObjectZazAPFSA008

I believe if I remember right that 004 is just the animation HOWEVER you should use 008 to get OUT of the animation...

If I remember right playing 001 will give you the animation up to 004 with 004 included but 004 is just that...

Hope I made it easy to understand ?

PS: First time I use spoiler tags here and hope they finally gonna work... Stupid might of use from using PHP webdesign...

It's an animation, several related animations in fact that are just crying out for a mod to use them.   I think they ought to be used as a part of making a new Dhovakin vampire lord pay the price the Serana talks about but that will only happen if I'm the one who makes the mod that fulfills that concept. 

Soungd good to me. I skip static poses.

Estrus was among my all-time favorite mods for Oblivion, and for soooo long have I been wishing it would get ported to Skyrim. I miss the ropers and slimes, good stuff. Last night I was playing a sexout mod for New Vegas and happened to see one of the slimes being used in it, nostalgia came into effect. Anyways this thread comes as great news to me, I hope the author of Estrus finds the time to complete it    :wub:

Does anyone realize we all(including myself XD) might be a little screwed up in the head? wanting to see lots of women be raped by gigantic monsters? XD

It's so painful to wait. Hate to say it but I could waste literally an hour or two easily by running into an Hentai Mania dungeon then using the Estrus spells on the women trying to kill me then keep the bosses as my slaves...lol

Correct me If am wrong? wasn't there a monster rape mod for oblivion with orge and trolls?(Don't know, never got it to work) If we really wanted Hentai, someone needs to make an entire new land(DLC) where 98% percentage of the population are sexy ass women just dying for some loverly fun. There be like 15 castle cities. They don't kill each other beacuse the Estrus monsters, orge and trolls can only reproduce with human women(sorry no beast folk, ill never understand people liking flurry or Katji and Angoians going at it or getting raped by estrus spells). The main questline is that Dragonborn comes along, and can either be there savior(F*** that, were all perverts here) and save them by killing the old great boss, or can become the evil boss, attack the cities, enslave and F*** the hell out of the women or watch his minons do it then keeping the princesses and the queens to yourself, maybe throw in a goddess or two why not?

Estrus should have pregenacy or women get pregenant(not give birth to babies or estrus monsters, that prob be hard to impossible to do) or women can screwed to death(its possible in oblivion but takes forever for the hot ones to die XD)

Does anyone realize we all(including myself XD) might be a little screwed up in the head? wanting to see lots of women be raped by gigantic monsters? XD

Welcome to LL, it's a common fetish here. :P It's driving me nuts with the waiting, yeah. If I had to guess, we'll probably see a release somewhere around late May or early June. At latest around the end of July. The author seems to be moving forward quickly on it. Now let's hope it remains at the same pace.

Archived