Estrus for Skyrim

labarababa

I switched from the newest, Estrus for Skyrim v103r1,  which caused the message you mention, back one version to Estrus for Skyrim v102r3, which has the exact same animations, it just doesn't have the undress shout which I didn't use anyway. That 'Reinstall Estrus Paper' bug seems to be only in v103.

Has anyone else noticed a persistent change of expression after using the estrus self shout? My pc looks permantly worried now, it can be cleared using the 'mfg reset' command in the console but when you go through a load screen, its back to worried again.

I couldn't get it to work when I switched back. Though I update FNIS, animations wouldn't work and I'd stand still. When I put the latest version back in, no issues. I had a look at the script but I couldn't see wiht my basic understands where the script activate the page, but I deleted the books on Creation Kit which means they don't pop on first try and then second try animation work as normal.

I haven't noticed the expression issues but I'll keep a look out.

This mod is great.  The spells for me work way better than the other thing (never have liked "shout" always thought that was very unimaginative).  The selfie needs a spell so it'll work better.  Don't know why but the other thing doesn't work well.  It's nice to see others but I have to admit, at least to me, my character is the hottest thing in that game.  Also this starting over and over thing.  I wish someone could fix that.  Also, I personally would like to see it used as a weapon in game.  It would have to be more stable for that.  When I have more than one going they all tend to enter infinite loops.  Maybe tentacles that when they are done, wrap around the victim and hold them down.  That would be an awesome spell.  I'm afraid to look personally but, how useful is this spell against males?  Or heck, a more mainstream version that doesn't rape the victim, just wraps them up so they can't fight or go anywhere until the player releases them or the player's been gone so long everything respawns.  

Edit:  The over and over repeating thing seems to get worse as time goes by.  At this point I can't use the mod at all.  It will not complete animations.  It just starts over and over.  Now it starts multiple animations at once and keeps repeating.  I try to pause the game with console and I hear a quick burst of sound and well... I really wish this mod worked better cause I really like the idea of it.  I've gone looking for other mods that are similar but to no avail.  I hope someone works on this issue cause it's killing it for me.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This mod mostly works for me, but after loading a savegame and the "playerspeed" popup message (don't remember exactly what it says) appears, my character's walk animation is replaced with some kind of slow-motion running. The walk animation I'm using is VHH. I looked in the MCM to see if there was a setting to disable this, but there currently isn't. I would just uninstall this mod when I want my walking to be normal, but since this mod is script-heavy with no uninstallation instructions I fear my save will get corrupted. (luckily I have a backup from before the mod, but I'd still like it if I could get this to work without uninstalling)

This mod mostly works for me, but after loading a savegame and the "playerspeed" popup message (don't remember exactly what it says) appears, my character's walk animation is replaced with some kind of slow-motion running. The walk animation I'm using is VHH. I looked in the MCM to see if there was a setting to disable this, but there currently isn't. I would just uninstall this mod when I want my walking to be normal, but since this mod is script-heavy with no uninstallation instructions I fear my save will get corrupted. (luckily I have a backup from before the mod, but I'd still like it if I could get this to work without uninstalling)

Nevermind, I believe I found the solution. Leveler's Tower was the mod that was changing my player speed, not Estrus. Although for some reason, the player speed mod wasn't working until certain animations (like Estrus) triggered it. 

I have a race mod installed and whenever I use Estrus on it, I CTD.  Its similar to the Vukasin mod, but uses assets from another mod.

Do I have to edit the ESP for Estrus to add this race or something?

EDIT:

Like, it works for the first part and then instantly crashes.  Only with this race.

A friend helped test this for me, and also someone on Nexus also told me that the newest Estrus works fine with Estrus Chaurus and Devious Devices, but the actual shout and magic spell version causes CTDs when used on certain races like Lykaios, Khajiit, Vaalsark, etc.

Does ANYONE know what would have to be done in the CK to fix this?  I just want the shout and spell version to work properly...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 10 months later...

I fixed it, just replace your script with this one.

(ModOrganizer users MO\Mods\Estrus\Data\Scripts\)
(Other Skyrim\Data\Scripts)

Details of what was wrong for super users or mod authors

Simply put it was a null pointer exception in

function SwitchTriToNormal(Actor Target)

because the method the author used to set triOrigHead, triOrigEyes, triOrigBrows, couldn't find resources for certain races such as khajiit

so the values were null, I circumvented the crash not fixed the issue, I just commented out the lines in the function since I saw no use to them, I did test with Cherry Race and Khajiit that it works, no crash, no visual side effects.

I plan to rewrite the mod myself, cleaning the code up and all. to check status I'm on github as DrZed, You'll see it show up there when I feel I have the time to code it.

zzEstrusEffectScript.pex

Thanks, will try it later.

It's good to see someone willing to maintain this mod.  :)

I'm not willing to per-se maintain it, as clean it up, and make sure it does what it's supposed to.

Well I will be changing 1 option in the menu to allow "both" as a target option as well as code to go with it ofc.

Thanks, will try it later.

It's good to see someone willing to maintain this mod.  :)

I'm not willing to per-se maintain it, as clean it up, and make sure it does what it's supposed to.

Well I will be changing 1 option in the menu to allow "both" as a target option as well as code to go with it ofc.

Nice. It would be cool if you created separate topic so it will be easier to find/follow it.

• 1 month later...

because the method the author used to set triOrigHead, triOrigEyes, triOrigBrows, couldn't find resources for certain races such as khajiit

so the values were null, I circumvented the crash not fixed the issue, I just commented out the lines in the function since I saw no use to them, I did test with Cherry Race and Khajiit that it works, no crash, no visual side effects.

I plan to rewrite the mod myself, cleaning the code up and all. to check status I'm on github as DrZed, You'll see it show up there when I feel I have the time to code it.

Are you still planning to fully fix this mod? ( I checked GitHub but found nothing for it yet) I find the pap spam for armour from little sexy apparel a pain. I don't use the armour , and even when I used it to try correct the spam it didn't work anyhow.. still got spam.. I know little about modding if you or anyone can explain how to remove the course of spam. I'm guessing it's in script and esp.. but I don't wanna start yoinking stuff out till I'm 100% sure.

Are you still planning to fully fix this mod? ( I checked GitHub but found nothing for it yet) I find the pap spam for armour from little sexy apparel a pain. I don't use the armour , and even when I used it to try correct the spam it didn't work anyhow.. still got spam.. I know little about modding if you or anyone can explain how to remove the course of spam. I'm guessing it's in script and esp.. but I don't wanna start yoinking stuff out till I'm 100% sure.

Planning to yes, set date to begin work no, too many things I want to do, too many things I'm currently doing, real life is also a pain in the ass as we're poor and barely have internet only because it's needed to pay a couple of our bills without paying a fucking 13$ manual processing fee, and 3$ postage fee. So in a way internet is cheaper.

But yes I plan to rewrite it so that it isn't so janky, and doesn't dequip armor that doesn't want to be dequipped without notifying the mod that I am dequiping it, because even devious armor causes lag in the game trying to figure out where the hell the armor went.

• 4 weeks later...

Did anyone release a third party patch for this yet? It is super buggy to the point of uselessness.

-Estrus shout doesnt undress automatically

-If you use the undress shout though, the target runs away from you and keeps playing "No more!" lines with the FemaleEvenToned voice type....regardless of what the target's voice type is. So for example you can have Serana suddenly speaking in a different voice.

-The estrus shout doesnt paralyze the target either, so the target will constantly run away from you in mid animation.

-Freecam MCM option does nothing.

-Installing the mod has changed the voices of several vanilal NPCs, Vex now uses the same voice as Ysolda and Fura Bloodmouth now has a child like voice. What the hell?

• 3 years later...

I'm experiencing an issue where part of the estrus machine animation is stuck on my character at all times.  I've reset the mod via MCM option and nothing happens.  The only way I've found to remove the thing from my char is by completely uninstalling estrus, which sucks because I like having it in my game.  I tried doing that, waiting for the MCM menu to go away, saving, then reinstalling, but as soon as the mod is back in my game it puts the machine back on my char.  I've attached a screenshot so you guys can get a better idea of what I'm talking about.  Does anyone know of a way to fix this problem but let me keep estrus in my game?

ScreenShot2.bmp

Archived