Estrus for Skyrim

labarababa

You've got 3 different effects under one button. It's easier then juggle spells.

But it still forces people to learn Unrelenting Force to even get it, and it leaves no room for expansion without adding more shouts for more anims.  Scripted menu spells are a bit more cumbersome initially but allow for much greater expansion on what can or can't be done without either requiring the player to be Dragonborn or requiring the player to console hack the Shouts.

I'll give him that the concept of shouts as a basis for animation selection like this is interesting, but it's not a very sustainable way to do a mod you intend to expand, nor is it intuitive (Sneak for self-cast is bullshit).

You've got 3 different effects under one button. It's easier then juggle spells.

But it still forces people to learn Unrelenting Force to even get it, and it leaves no room for expansion without adding more shouts for more anims.  Scripted menu spells are a bit more cumbersome initially but allow for much greater expansion on what can or can't be done without either requiring the player to be Dragonborn or requiring the player to console hack the Shouts.

I'll give him that the concept of shouts as a basis for animation selection like this is interesting, but it's not a very sustainable way to do a mod you intend to expand, nor is it intuitive (Sneak for self-cast is bullshit).

Actually as of the new version, it has its own properly implimented words, which you learn automatically, so you can use Estrus from the second you begin, new game or otherwise.

As for using a shout as the basis for the trigger, no, it wasn't the "best" idea he could have come up with, but it did make implementing it much simpler from the development side. Considering he was the first and currently the only person to have actually taken the  effort to MAKE an Estrus mod for Skyrim that actually -works-, I think the guy deserves some slack, if not some basic common respect.

how do you select from the 3 different actions? press longer, double tap, etc?

The same way you use the deferent levels of any other shout. Tap it for the first animation, press and hold it for a moment for the second animation, press and hold it longer for the third animation.

Go get the Estrus mod from Nexus.Fun as hell to play with.A couple of problems you might run into are...1.Locking you in Third person veiw.All I did to fix that was reload the game twice and it straightened itself out..2.Having to many NPC's being used at once.This will make your character dissappear.The crosshair will be there,but you won't.Go back and load the save before and it will put you back in game.Besides those two at the moment this is a great mod to play with.Now as soon as Slaves of Skyrim comes out....where did i leave my handcuffs?

Go get the Estrus mod from Nexus.Fun as hell to play with.A couple of problems you might run into are...1.Locking you in Third person veiw.All I did to fix that was reload the game twice and it straightened itself out..2.Having to many NPC's being used at once.This will make your character dissappear.The crosshair will be there,but you won't.Go back and load the save before and it will put you back in game.Besides those two at the moment this is a great mod to play with.Now as soon as Slaves of Skyrim comes out....where did i leave my handcuffs?

You do know you can stop that 3rd person lock bug right ???

I figured this out a while ago but once you get stuck in 3rd person after playing an animation I tend to play another animation and then jump... Solves the problem...

As for me when I used Estrus on my char I tend to type in console player.playidle zazapcao001 (or anything from the animations but these zaz ones are in my head ...) and then after the animation takes effect I hit the jump button... I never tried animation reset command but might work as well... However this actually fixes the problem with the 3rd person animation

• 1 month later...

I dont think reading this page will help him.

I also only get the machine animation when i use the shout, no matter if i tap or hold the button longer.

Only way for me to get the other animations is by starting them through console.

I'm having a problem getting back to normal after the animation on an NPC. All the onlooker stay in the area and to not go back to their routines. Even my followers refuse to leave the area to follow.

I used it in the Dawnguard fort in the front central atruim and even the dogs and armored trolls showed up to watch, and now everyone in the fort is gathered in a group there just milling around.

• 1 month later...
Guest solehunter93

i love this mod and the oblivion version,but can i suggest/request one thing i would love to see an option for feathers on the arms or tentacles to tickle the victim on the soles and armpits.please consider this if it can be done at all...and thanks for the great mod  :shy:

That's one of the parts I miss.

Ugh I turned the volume wayyy down during that part. The high-pitched hentai voices were like nails on a chalkboard to my ears.

try this mod, it's a work in progress, but my goal is to have a whole library of different style voices to choose from to replace that stupid hentai squeel...

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/33986/

Slightly off topic, but are you ok with other mods using these sounds as well? I'm looking for sounds for Prison Overhaul, and some of those could fit.

It's not working for me!

When I run FNIS I got this:

"Reading zzEstrus ...
ERROR(2011): Wrong line in Animation List. Line  44 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\zzEstrus\FNIS_zzEstrus_List.txt):  S -a,o  zzEstrusMachine01S1 zzEstrusMachine01S1.hkx zzEstrusAOMachine01init"

Anyone having a issue with the new update for this mod? The new function has swelling breasts and stomach but every time I set the stomach setting they always reset to zero. Any suggestions?

Update: Been at this for hours and still no luck. Did everything stated, tried CBBE, UNP skin meshes and nothing to help with the alterations. Breasts work fine but the stomach mesh still resets when I close the mod menu. I am very tired stumped. Anyone have any suggestions please let me know. Thank you.

Archived