Estrus for Skyrim

labarababa

Self has arrived but wish he converts shout to spell or something making it easier to add more for him later too...

Also if you read his info it states that self and voice was WIP and he added self now... Next stop probably sound and then more animations...

Hope he'll add spells instead then... Not like I want a dozen of shouts to actually use Estrus

Yeah kinda crappy that when you shout at another female you'll get yourself screwed over...

If you want to do it in playerhome time to install sexy house vendors there :D

Still leaves a problem if you're i nthe wilderness.

I'm all in favor for spells :D

Yeah kinda crappy that when you shout at another female you'll get yourself screwed over...

As am I. Spells make a lot more sense to me, especially since not many shouts effect you, or at least have an inwardly directed shout.

As am I. Spells make a lot more sense to me, especially since not many shouts effect you, or at least have an inwardly directed shout.

Shouts require cheating in general though so I vote spells instead... Also it makes it easier to attach extra... You can use 3 spells to use all styles but you need like 2 shouts for just 3 animations while the spells have not really a limit... Meaning you would need 4 shouts for 6 and so on... While the spells remain on 3

Spell beats shout

Shouts require cheating in general though so I vote spells instead... Also it makes it easier to attach extra... You can use 3 spells to use all styles but you need like 2 shouts for just 3 animations while the spells have not really a limit... Meaning you would need 4 shouts for 6 and so on... While the spells remain on 3

Spell beats shout

Works for me. Plus it's easier for spells to effect the player.

I cant get FNIS to work with this. Everytime I run the generator, Estrus isn't there. This better be worth it when I get it to work or else am going to have a bloodrage with my AR

I'm having a similar problem. I had the first Estrus file working fine. Got all 3 shouts and enjoyed the animations. I then uninstall it, reinstall the next update and self mode and it stopped loading. FNIS shows only 993 anims for me when before with Estrus it was something like 1033. I still have the estrus shout in game but it merely triggers nudity and in the last 2 shouts cases the first props i.e. hands or machine appears but doesn't animate.

Anyone else having this issue? If it helps my MCM from SKY UI isn't displaying anything at all under the MCM menu. I loaded a previous save however and it shows Estrus etc and has "Debug options" none of which seem to do anything in the slightest and offer no explanations. So i'm rather at a loss unless my most recent saves are corrupt in terms of the MCM menu not showing mods. All my other mods work fine including sexis so it's not a full on animation fail. It's only affecting Estrus seemingly at the FNIS recognition stage. Was there an update to FNIS yesterday i didn't catch? Would appreciate some feedback if anyone else has similar issues.

Note: I'm using the latest Sky UI 3.4 i think.

hmm yes I am also having issues. When run FNIS upon install it kicks back with an error messages saying: ERROR(2011): Wrong line in Animation List. Line  45 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\zzEstrus\FNIS_zzEstrus_List.txt):  + -o  zzEstrusMachine01S4 zzEstrusMachine01S41.hkx zzEstrusAOMachine01parts1 zzEstrusAOMachine01base1 zzEstrusAOCommon01effect

I can get the shout but when I use it, it simply strips the NPC and then some flashing hand and something else, looks like some kind of bone belt, appear and nothing else.

EDIT: alas I am a moron and can't read. I fixed it by updating FNIS

sorry i speek not english i speek german !

warum ist keiner in der lage, einen eigenen mod zu entwickeln so wie in oblivion, da hat alles funktioniert, sexdarkness, sexlivion und estrus ! 

hier in skyrim geht garnicht, keine sexanimation auch estrus funktioniert nicht weil alle modder FNIS verwenden und da liegt auch dass problem !!!

der modder der FNIS entwickelt hat, den müßte man tag und nacht in den arsch treten !

ich möchte einen mod den ich einfach installiere, ohne zusätzlichen schrott der nur probleme verursachen.

I had it working using FNIS 3.4 so foolishly I update to 3.5 to see if that fixes it. Now FNIS has decided it's file location is wrong and refuses to load anything. Now i'm going to be unable to play skyrim till I get it fixed. Joy.

Anyone know how to fix the below would be highly appreciated.

FNIS Behavior V3.5   16/03/2013 13:33:42
Skyrim: 1.8.151.0 - c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim (Steam)
Generator: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users

>>:  1 <<

0_master.hkx

ERROR(2001): templates\FNISRoot_Behavior_Template.txt

Archived