Estrus for Skyrim

labarababa

Anyone else get this error when they run the generate FNIS?

ERROR(2011): Wrong line in Animation List. Line  45 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\zzEstrus\FNIS_zzEstrus_List.txt):  + -a,o  zzEstrusMachine01S2 zzEstrusMachine01S2.hkx zzEstrusAOMachine01parts1 zzEstrusAOMachine01base1 zzEstrusAOCommon01effect

Update FNIS , that error will go 

Anyone else get this error when they run the generate FNIS?

ERROR(2011): Wrong line in Animation List. Line  45 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\zzEstrus\FNIS_zzEstrus_List.txt):  + -a,o  zzEstrusMachine01S2 zzEstrusMachine01S2.hkx zzEstrusAOMachine01parts1 zzEstrusAOMachine01base1 zzEstrusAOCommon01effect

yes, exactly the same message.

Update FNIS , that error will go

thx, worked for me.

Had issues but knowing console is a godly way of dealing with stuff

Someone mentioned the Dragon soul thing here and I'm not repeating but that works...

I had to teach the shout to myself and do that and it worked perfectly fine... No need to do main quest there I think... Not sure as I never have done it entirely so ...

I'm pretty sure smart people find work around

However I do agree with trying it on YOURSELF :P

I want this as spells too... He said more to come but I'm sure he might fix the shouting system to a spell system... If not... Someone wanna teach me XD ?

Great mod. I'd love to see it working on PC too, though.

I've tried tinkering in CK (I'm on the novice skill level) to convert Estrus shout to spells. Had no luck though. I was able to duplicate shout as a spell with a proper Estrus effect (I tested it and it even worked properly as a spell with or w/o area of effect, I could upload it but IDK if author would like that) but I couldn't change "delivery" method while editing it. It was just set to "aimed" and greyed out (and as far as I know, what we want to set is "self"). On the other hand, when I attempted to create a new spell from a scratch I was able to set "delivery" to "self", but there was no Estrus effect available to choose. I'm sure more skilled people (perhaps author himself?) will create a PC version of spell/shout soon enough. I would like to know how to do it myself, though.

I've tried tinkering in CK (I'm on the novice skill level) to convert Estrus shout to spells. Had no luck though. I was able to duplicate shout as a spell with a proper Estrus effect (I tested it and it even worked properly as a spell with or w/o area of effect, I could upload it but IDK if author would like that) but I couldn't change "delivery" method while editing it. It was just set to "aimed" and greyed out (and as far as I know, what we want to set is "self"). On the other hand, when I attempted to create a new spell from a scratch I was able to set "delivery" to "self", but there was no Estrus effect available to choose. I'm sure more skilled people (perhaps author himself?) will create a PC version of spell/shout soon enough. I would like to know how to do it myself, though.

The mod author likely has this in mind, so it's probably good to be patient.

Heck, I would like to see a combat rape mod.

Tentacles are awesome, outdoor areas and dungeons in Skyrim could have traps set in key areas (shallow water areas and/or foggy areas) with invisible triggers that set off tentacles that attack and rape he victim.

This is clearly THE guy to do a Evil Dead 2 tree rape, it could be done via very rare chance when traveling through areas with trees, much like the rare random rape attacks in Sex Addicts Mod.

Also wizards that attack could cast the spells against the PC that lead to various rape events like the chair attacks.

The scenes are awesome but I definately want the PC to be attackable and for the events to be random and not simply "I want to watch my PC get attacked by tentacles so let me cast this spell". I want random unexpected attacks.

This just had to been a pain in the ass mod. Crisis, why can't be like it was in oblivion where it was damm simple to download and use, now I need all this bullshit to get this to work........Yeah yeah I know, I shouldn't complain. I just hate shit like FNIS beacuse I can't ever get that shit to work right. Why is EVERYTHING IN SKYRIM COMPLEX??

Oblivion was so easy and sweet, There is much irony in you estrus

it says I already need to learn how to say "fus ro dah".

I just started my game. Is there a way to use a cheat to learn this?

Again

player.teachword 13E22

player.teachword 13E23

player.teachword 13E24

player.modav dragonsouls 3

Learn Estrus Shout from console if you don't get it auto

Put points in and there you go

Works perfectly fine with me. Except it seems like the machine estrus is the most frequent one...

pretty same thing like Fus Ro Dah..

press it for 1 second, will only give you Fus (tentacle), press it mere 2 second will be Fus Ro (Toblerone or ice cream thingys) or even complete Fus Ro Dah (dentis machine :D ) if you press it longer.  

Works perfectly fine with me. Except it seems like the machine estrus is the most frequent one...

pretty same thing like Fus Ro Dah..

press it for 1 second, will only give you Fus (tentacle), press it mere 2 second will be Fus Ro (Toblerone or ice cream thingys) or even complete Fus Ro Dah (dentis machine :D ) if you press it longer.

Oh, so that's the reason why! Thanks! :)

Well, fixed, now working, but i can't use it on yourself?

Not yet. I imagine the author is going to fix it.

From the nexus thread, this can work, but is buggy:

player.playidle zzestrusEVtentacle01S1

player.playidle zzestrusEVmachine01S1

player.playidle zzestrusEVETc01S1

Archived