Estrus for Skyrim

labarababa

The only thing I don't like about Estrus is that it's too.. controlled. The animations are top notch but just casting the effect on myself and others doesn't do that much for me.

I know I'm greedy, but I really hope any new version will eventually come with some sort of scenario, or random dungeon/chest traps. I know similar addons exist for Estrus but they're somewhat limited in scope.

There are mods for oblivion that add estrus traps in the game. One add traps to ayleid chests, one makes the plant in oblivion that produces fume a trap, and I believe one adds the possibility for estrus to occur when picking up common flora.

Im not the biggest fan of how damn fast they are :/

I'm guessing the ones on the video clips are just for show. Maybe when he's ready to release them he'll probably slow them down a bit or lengthen the sequence. I remember the ones in Oblivion's Estrus were actually quite long.. and satisfying :)

nah i mean how fast the tentacles 'do' you.  Step 1: lick.  Step 2: Insert. Step 3: Jackhammer.

I wouldnt be against some of them being like that, but from having used it in oblivion i have a feeling they'll all be that fast and furious.

SLowing them down to a stroke would be a good idea.

Have to say, watching that video just made my day, exsp after getting off skyrim after having fun with my slaves.......lol

I guess the video was a beta.

I would like to see an actual monster then the things just popping out of the ground, or if they do, there holes in the ground or something. Now people you can't forget the slime, don't know about you but me, add a a hot chick in pink slime and that makes my day, They need quick sand slime..lol

I hope he uses more then one voice, kinda gets old listening to the same squiky anime voice. Am not saying add like 200 different voices, maybe like 3 or 4? I mean all there doing is screaming basically and asking our friendly next door monster not to have fun with them.

An english voice might be good or bad............might ruin the exprieance

plan on using some stuff from dragonborn myself for Sexrim project... at least as a starting point, for a different kind of tentacle beast sorta.

dont suppose anyone knows when this one will be released as a standalone mod?, want to work around it so mods dont fight... that or maybe add it to the sexrim resources, if permissions are given.

I actually like the look of this mod :P

Hope he gets a little personal teaser for us up soon

If we can have a tenticle fetish mod... surely we can have a pee fetish mod too... there I've said it. lol

This has been done animation wise :P

Check the ZAZAnimation pack :P

If you want a real pee thing there are a few out there but not really the ones that are using ZAZ but it is possible LOL

that's a shame. While I know Skyrim isn't a Adult RPG, it's not oblivion. There's not enough adult mods to go around.

.....now I just thought of an idea which I think anyone who likes Etrus will like this........you guy's know The Evil Lair of Hydra? Make a home mod like that but instead of slaves, you get tentacles and slime. Story, your a nercomancer and you planted all these traps(estrus traps) all over this dungeon(your home) and like every other dungeon, there's a gigantic chest with loot. Now you make it where female NPC's(adventures,bandits etc whatever) come stumbling into the dungeon thanks to you spreading rumors all over skyrim and look constatly through the dungeon for the treasure/loot. All the monsters are well hidden etrus tentacles and all chests are etrus tentacles(Even the Treasure XD with gigantic tantacles). gotta had pits and water they can't go into or else.

Of course you being the nasty little necromancer, your watching it all from  vantage points where they can't attack you, detect you or get up there. It based off the quest in the Shiverling Isles for oblivion where you deal with the adventures throught screwing there mind up then getting a sweet sword by the orc at the end.

that's a shame. While I know Skyrim isn't a Adult RPG, it's not oblivion. There's not enough adult mods to go around.

.....now I just thought of an idea which I think anyone who likes Etrus will like this........you guy's know The Evil Lair of Hydra? Make a home mod like that but instead of slaves, you get tentacles and slime. Story, your a nercomancer and you planted all these traps(estrus traps) all over this dungeon(your home) and like every other dungeon, there's a gigantic chest with loot. Now you make it where female NPC's(adventures,bandits etc whatever) come stumbling into the dungeon thanks to you spreading rumors all over skyrim and look constatly through the dungeon for the treasure/loot. All the monsters are well hidden etrus tentacles and all chests are etrus tentacles(Even the Treasure XD with gigantic tantacles). gotta had pits and water they can't go into or else.

Of course you being the nasty little necromancer, your watching it all from  vantage points where they can't attack you, detect you or get up there. It based off the quest in the Shiverling Isles for oblivion where you deal with the adventures throught screwing there mind up then getting a sweet sword by the orc at the end.

But but... what if I want to test my traps myself ??? XD

Well it wouldn't be a bad idea to have that kind of thing... Though it should be interesting enough and useful as a player hideout... I would suggest something like a mine with a big house behind it in general... I have been playing with the idea of trying to make a house but I got a headache just looking at the tutorial trying the first part of it LMAO

So, any updates on this mod? Has the creator raged that they worked on tentacles and suddenly Bethesda release some tentacles?

After getting the Dragonborn DLC and seeing the amazing amount of tentacles on it, I'm really excited about Estrus now. I check everywhere updates could be posted, but am left just twidling my thumbs, praying that it is still being made and that it'll be released somewhere within the next three months. Hermaeus Mora's plane of oblivion has an enormous potential for a tentacle mod! I found myself really wanting a mod in which Hermaeus Mora forcibly pulls the player back into his realm and torments her with his vast selection of grotesque, tentacle-wielding monsters.

But I'm just thinking aloud now. :P

there should be a way to create a test scenario with adding to the scripts, this way you could then 'test' your own traps and stuff.

excellent idea from a modding standpoint, personally i would like to see options added to who can/cant trigger the 'traps'.

could be: everyone, PC cant trip traps, friendly factions (etc.) cant trip traps, friendlies and neutrals cant trip trap, enemy's dont trip trap, neutrals and enemies dont trip trap... or something like that.

The only thing I don't like about Estrus is that it's too.. controlled. The animations are top notch but just casting the effect on myself and others doesn't do that much for me.

I know I'm greedy, but I really hope any new version will eventually come with some sort of scenario, or random dungeon/chest traps. I know similar addons exist for Estrus but they're somewhat limited in scope.

Controlled is a reason I enjoyed it in combat :). I remember using Estrus to cheese my way through some dungeons. Female targets got hit with Estrus and Id kill the male targets myself lol. Gets destracting though. Trying to block and swing while seeing tentacle rape out of the corner of your eye is tough to deal with :D.

Does this modder plan on releasing his version of estrus when its done? Ive noticed alot of Asian modders post their stuff for bragging rights and dont actually release the content.

The Estrus should be a monster in game that actually attacks you and craves vaginal fluids. You should be able to kill it though. Would make it much more interesting if you ask me instead of just an animation that you can initiate with a spell.

The Estrus should be a monster in game that actually attacks you and craves vaginal fluids. You should be able to kill it though. Would make it much more interesting if you ask me instead of just an animation that you can initiate with a spell.

Not a bad idea but how about BOTH ? :D

Archived