Estrus for Skyrim

labarababa

• 3 weeks later...

Estrus port to Skyrim is confirmed:

Yes' date=' now, I'm working for remaking estrus.

But, I'm very busy for my real-life-works(system-engineer). The completion of the work will become the future.[/quote']

Cheer up, people, it's being done! Awesome!

Estrus port to Skyrim is confirmed:

Yes, now, I'm working for remaking estrus.

But, I'm very busy for my real-life-works(system-engineer). The completion of the work will become the future.

Cheer up, people, it's being done! Awesome!

great news! :heart:

The only thing I don't like about Estrus is that it's too.. controlled. The animations are top notch but just casting the effect on myself and others doesn't do that much for me.

I know I'm greedy, but I really hope any new version will eventually come with some sort of scenario, or random dungeon/chest traps. I know similar addons exist for Estrus but they're somewhat limited in scope.

The only thing I don't like about Estrus is that it's too.. controlled. The animations are top notch but just casting the effect on myself and others doesn't do that much for me.

I know I'm greedy, but I really hope any new version will eventually come with some sort of scenario, or random dungeon/chest traps. I know similar addons exist for Estrus but they're somewhat limited in scope.

Only problem with that is at times such a thing could get more frustrating than fun. There is a balance to be achieved.

Only problem with that is at times such a thing could get more frustrating than fun. There is a balance to be achieved.

Well, one idea would be a tentacle trap that springs if you fail an adept or higher lockpick. A risk vs. reward sort of thing. Or reward vs. reward, depending on your point of view. :P

Well, one idea would be a tentacle trap that springs if you fail an adept or higher lockpick. A risk vs. reward sort of thing. Or reward vs. reward, depending on your point of view. :P

True, but still, that might frustrate people who have difficult in lockpicking if they had to wait X amount of time between attempts. Maybe a toggle for such a thing?

Archived