In the spirit of what chinpoppo did repacking the hentai animations, I took some time to repack some of the static poses that have been released to work with FNIS. I created these with the intent to take some pictures and it was tedious to have just one set available at a time. This is not my work, it is just a repack to make them easier to use for people who want to take pictures. Credit goes to the creator.

Requirements:

FNIS

To get it to work, you will need to install FNIS and then install the pose packs over it. There are three sets in the two attachments and at the moment each set is limited to 18 poses. You can save the main files and just post one set over the other to switch them out. You can find them in the FNIS selection menu under o1 and o10. The limit is due to how the other slots were set up for animations while these are static poses. I have check the work, but please let me know if there are any problems.

You can find example screenshots on the main website. The best ones are HERE and HERE.

EDIT: I have added the third set to the attachment. It is the horse and canine poses from the above website and the six-piece tentacle set.

FNIS Hentai Repack.rar

Beast+Tent Set.rar

but, made notice that this mod will not work with ero motions, I try made this already. But, since only a / o is FNIS support animations, you can't have two mods at the same time.

Or any other mod what use o section of FNIS.

It's only a static, and i didn't foudnin blog creator anything, about animation, but~~ who know.

I am well aware that it will not work with ero-motions or other packs that make use of the FNIS system. There is a reason people should save the various files if they expect to switch between them. It is possible to rework the .htx files and the script to make more slots available, but I am not about to spend two or three weekends trying to figure out how to write havok script.

not you, users, who will dl you're mod. must know, and add credits, to original developer, his bog link e.t.c. And notice that this is not you're work, simple re-pack.

smal parts.

users must have palce where to get fresh info.

http://brainsperm.blog.fc2.com/

plus, did you ask him ? Developer of this mod about made an a repack of his work ? I can't ask ero motion creator, i don't know where to search, since i fwe tims try found but, imposible.

I saw obn 2ch fwe message that loverslab users, steal 日本人 works. fucking pigs.

I am well aware that it will not work with ero-motions or other packs that make use of the FNIS system. There is a reason people should save the various files if they expect to switch between them. It is possible to rework the .htx files and the script to make more slots available' date=' but I am not about to spend two or three weekends trying to figure out how to write havok script.

[/quote']

Omega, there is no need for any havok scripting, and for 3 weekends of work. :) You'll find a CK Modding Tutorial: Make your own FNIS Spell like Mod (in 60 minutes) - A Spell mod, that does not conflict with FNIS Spells in the FNIS download section. This describes everything that needs to be done to not conflict wich any those packs.

btw those 60 minutes have been confirmed by someone with a base knowledge of the CK. If you have never opened the CK before it will take a little longer, but should still be no problem for anyone but a PC noob.

and, how strong it's will conflicting with anything ?

Question not in a "easy made spell mod" Question in this easy mod stability, and non conflicting with anything other, since skyrim VERY VERY not stabel game, no, papyrus not stabel shit, what cause almost all problems + 1 mod what uses it, will cause problems.

• 2 weeks later...

After discovering this thread I went ahead and turned all those static poses into a new FNIS Spell mod that won't conflict with the default spell mod. It's not hard, but it is very tedious as I had to manually define 45 idles, then set the properties in the script for the same (auto-fill really would have helped :P), and added entries for all the animobjects. My hat's off to fore for making it all possible!

I can't upload it anywhere yet though, just went to skyrimをエロくしたい! and asked for permission to use the poses, so we'll see how that goes.

Here's a screenshot of what I have so far, but I'm thinking of turning the idle selection and self spell into miscellaneous objects (much like how Pinup Poser turns them into rings). I think a statue of Dibella would be appropriate :D

Edit: permission received, starting a new thread in http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=15564

post-417-1359788279383_thumb.jpg

After discovering this thread I went ahead and turned all those static poses into a new FNIS Spell mod that won't conflict with the default spell mod. It's not hard' date=' but it is very tedious as I had to manually define 45 idles, then set the properties in the script for the same (auto-fill really would have helped :P), and added entries for all the animobjects. My hat's off to fore for making it all possible!

I can't upload it anywhere yet though, just went to skyrimをエロくしたい! and asked for permission to use the poses, so we'll see how that goes.

Here's a screenshot of what I have so far, but I'm thinking of turning the idle selection and self spell into miscellaneous objects (much like how Pinup Poser turns them into rings). I think a statue of Dibella would be appropriate :D

[/quote']

looking forward to it.

Well' date=' i have installed all, with FNIS Ero,but.. all poses are static? None animations? :s

[/quote']

Yes, you'll note that omega13 already mentions the poses are static. All I did was make a separate spell for it so you don't have to constantly overwrite the same 18 files each time you want to switch sets.

• 2 weeks later...

not you, users, who will dl you're mod. must know, and add credits, to original developer, his bog link e.t.c. And notice that this is not you're work, simple re-pack.

smal parts.

users must have palce where to get fresh info.

http://brainsperm.blog.fc2.com/

plus, did you ask him ? Developer of this mod about made an a repack of his work ? I can't ask ero motion creator, i don't know where to search, since i fwe tims try found but, imposible.

I saw obn 2ch fwe message that loverslab users, steal 日本人 works. fucking pigs.

This image from that site:  http://blog-imgs-52-origin.fc2.com/b/r/a/brainsperm/ScreenShot999.jpg

Anyone know what outfit/body/face/hair set that is?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...