Horse Futa equipable Cock (1/4/2013) Completely Fixed

Jbloggz, it seems that the .esp file you're asking for is included in the .rar in the first post of the thread.

You can either use it for flaccid or erect version. Just replace the mesh file (.nif) included in the first post with the edited erect version if you want to have an erect version.

And thanks for the tip!

How long till we get an esp file, then? Just cuz, I'm no 3D modeller :P

Quick thing: Nuke Dukems black band thing is apparently caused by overlapping body skeletons, from a previous thread on here somewhere. I had it when I had both CHSBHC and a different version of CHSBHC on at the same time, as well as CBBE. Just removed one of the versions.

Jbloggz, it seems that the .esp file you're asking for is included in the .rar in the first post of the thread.

You can either use it for flaccid or erect version. Just replace the mesh file (.nif) included in the first post with the edited erect version if you want to have an erect version.

And thanks for the tip!

you have to use the esp from the orignal file on the first page and use the size you want from nuke's erect version

Hey Nuke Dukem,

Thanks for sharing the various sizes.  There's something I've been meaning to make for a while, but never had a sequence of sizes in one .rar file.  (That and I was hoping amberlash could create intermediate states between flaccid and fully erect).

I've got something of an interactive armor going.  Here's the basic premise:

You equip the smallest horse cock (even if you used console and equipped a larger version the mod would switch it to the smallest).

As you deal damage to enemies, you accrue rage.

As you gain rage, the horse cock gets switched out for larger sizes.  At this point I am giving the player a stamina regen buff but a movement speed decrease (dunno if the two makes sense, feel free to suggest).

My problem, which is why I'm posting, is I am unsure what to do when the cock size hits the largest.

I assume there would be an explosive release of some sort, that would take you back down, but I don't know if it should be triggered, or if any one knows how to add fluid effects at the end of the cock to express this animation.

Worse, I was considering a masturbation spell to take your cock size down (movement speed debuff can be annoying), but feel like without an animation, this option would be complete garbage.

I had put in placeholder - just a giant fire explode (like fire atronach death) -  that would take the player back down.

And I'm rambling - put forth your suggestions, all who find this interesting, and I'll see about releasing a first version when all is taken into account.

Well, anyways, here goes nothing.

This is rather rough.  I do dearly suggest you make a backup, although it should be fine.

There's a readme in the rar, but just in case, here's the rundown of what this does.

Type help "equine" in console to locate equine cock and add it to your inventory.

You can try equipping the larger horse cocks, but the mod will strip you down to the first size.

There are some optimizations I could have done with the damage dealt detection, but my brain is fried.

If you use a mob increasing mod like Nightmare or something, you might crash as the number of NPCs increase.

Give it a shot, enjoy 

Raging Horse.rar

• 1 month later...

Give it a shot, enjoy 

attachicon.gifRaging Horse.rar

Great job so far guys. I really like what you are doing and I hope to see more progress.

Iryslus, I hope you don't mind that I updated your mod a bit to incorporate the larger-but-flaccid horse penis. It's only an aesthetic change, but it has your scripted elements copied over and still intact. I only swapped off the geometry and textures.

You can find my revision here:

Raging Horse Flaccid.7z

if you would like to use this revision to your mod, by all means, feel free!

One thing with the textures though, I am uncertain how the normal map is or supposed to work for Skyrim, but everytime I created a map to replace "Futahorse_n.dds", I always get a weird specularity issue. So I left the original "Futahorse_n" by itself and over-wrote the others. I thought a good normal map would cover up some of those hard edges on the mesh at the UV seams. Either way, it took me a while to figure out the issue and coudn't get it fixed (on my own, anyway). But all in all, it was an interesting experience. The textures folder should have some diffuse variants for those who want different colors/stylings: default spotted-brown, spotted-black, pale or pink. Any color suggestions are welcome.

Also, for the mod itself, I never got to extensively testing it to see if it worked. I understand the rage implementation, but I am unaware of how to trigger it or how much battling it takes to "get it up". So as I was working, just swapped mainly the first and last meshes to see how they looked in game (sorry, I forgot to take screenshots!), but I never sucessfully upped my rage count, or at least not anything I could visibly see. When first starting the mod, I did fight a dragon, but I did not see any changes (and it was pretty chaotic for me to pay attention to it if it did!). And I did fight some more after that, but still saw nothing indicating the rage. I think it's just me, but if it's supposed to work, is there a specific way to get it working?

Do note that I did add duplicate models in the meshes folder to see if they work for first-person, but you can delete those if you like or don't need them. It would be nice to see the mesh appear in the 1st-person perspective as it will go along well with Joy of Perspective mod.

Also, good luck with working with fluids and particles--I'd really like to see it implemented, especially in the MilkMod project!

---

And for anyone interested in the models for GSBmodders' Oblivion futa equine penises, I found them and ripped them into .obj's. I didn't have any time to clean them up, so there's probably some geometry breaks from the UVs that need to be recombined and vertices connected, edges smoothed... also, UV work to lay out to match the current textures--and for each mesh too. Any extra work after all that would be skinning the mesh onto the bones and converting into a file type that the game can read (.nif--which I don't exactly know how to do as of yet, but I am aware of Gamebryo, though neve used it before).

horse_wieners_obj.zip

Horse weiners  D :

---

And with that, good luck! Let me know if there's any issues with either file!

Credits are noted in the Readme, but feel free to add more credit to those I may have overlooked that contributed to the mod.

---

Edit: I confirm the mod actions do work--I had to fight for a while to see the changes, even having to turn against guardsmen for targets and toggle immortality to make sure I didn't die in the process. I imagine the "release" should be partially an area-of-effect attack (like the placeholder explosion spell) along with an instantaneous line-of-fire instant-kill (or double/critical damage) attack. Hope that helps!

Jacques00, I have edited the esp and it should allow you to view it in 1st person. There's also a read me inside that should clear up somethings, maybe. The nif was using slot '48 unnamed' and is not  flagged to render for races in 1st person. manual edit to each race was the solution for this. Feel free to look into the .esp 

The esp is in the .7z folder atop.

Jacques00, I have edited the esp and it should allow you to view it in 1st person. There's also a read me inside that should clear up somethings, maybe. The nif was using slot '48 unnamed' and is not  flagged to render for races in 1st person. manual edit to each race was the solution for this. Feel free to look into the .esp 

The esp is in the .7z folder atop.

Ah, thanks--now that would be something else I will have to learn... Can't make odds and ends out of the Creation Kit, so I might have to go through a tutorial for it when I have the time. But following your readme, I can see and flag the items you mentioned. I have yet to check to see if it works, but I might play around with it later.

Thanks again!

• 2 weeks later...

Jacques00, I have edited the esp and it should allow you to view it in 1st person.

Hm, testing out your latest update, I can't seem to see it in first-person view. I usually play as the vanilla Redguard race--is that an issue (assuming that it is race-specific)? Otherwise, how will I go about editing the .esp file to accommodate all races possible? I did follow your readme to access first-person toggling on that particular item, so I can see how it is done; I just want to make sure I'm following the steps correctly as I'm not sure how to save .esp files properly and don't want to screw it up.

Sorry for the double-post and thanks in advance!

Jacques00, I have edited the esp and it should allow you to view it in 1st person.

Hm, testing out your latest update, I can't seem to see it in first-person view. I usually play as the vanilla Redguard race--is that an issue (assuming that it is race-specific)? Otherwise, how will I go about editing the .esp file to accommodate all races possible? I did follow your readme to access first-person toggling on that particular item, so I can see how it is done; I just want to make sure I'm following the steps correctly as I'm not sure how to save .esp files properly and don't want to screw it up.

Sorry for the double-post and thanks in advance!

I forgot to flag the item for the red guards, sorry. The creation kit growls and howls at me, I must of forgotten in  midst of the chaos and fear. 

In any case, you can always make a back up esp, as a precaution, if you want to edit with minimal worry. you must  run the creation kit in administrative mode; otherwise, it won't replace the esp. It'll send the file to local store in appdata if  not in admin mode. That's it, along with what you already know. I'll double check the read me to see if I can add anymore info. 

I'll upload the newly edit esp in my original post.

I forgot to flag the item for the red guards, sorry. The creation kit growls and howls at me, I must of forgotten in  midst of the chaos and fear. 

In any case, you can always make a back up esp, as a precaution, if you want to edit with minimal worry. you must  run the creation kit in administrative mode; otherwise, it won't replace the esp. It'll send the file to local store in appdata if  not in admin mode. That's it, along with what you already know. I'll double check the read me to see if I can add anymore info. 

Awesome, and thanks a lot. I can confirm your latest update works and I had to push around the order to get it visible in first-person mode. However, another problem arose that I observed with this. It seems that while you can see the item in first person when the "horsefuta" is placed under "The Joy of Perspective" mod on the load order, but the character's boots/feet are then no longer visible. However, when switched with "horsefuta" loading before "The Joy of Perspective", the boots/feet reappear and the item disappears. So the way the mods are set up now there's a conflict.

Just wanted to point that out and I hope it helps! Thanks again for the update!

Awesome, and thanks a lot. I can confirm your latest update works and I had to push around the order to get it visible in first-person mode. However, another problem arose that I observed with this. It seems that while you can see the item in first person when the "horsefuta" is placed under "The Joy of Perspective" mod on the load order, but the character's boots/feet are then no longer visible. However, when switched with "horsefuta" loading before "The Joy of Perspective", the boots/feet reappear and the item disappears. So the way the mods are set up now there's a conflict.

Just wanted to point that out and I hope it helps! Thanks again for the update!

Yeah, I re-installed 'TJOP" latest and I ran into problems. I'm assuming, that you too, are running the latest version. I've readied an TJOP esp  with slot 48 flagged for vanilla races. I cannot test it for I cannot get my body to show (bloody tears). you don't have to replace the esp just un check the normal "TJOP" esp and load the test one.  For load order we'll go with what  you've posted and stick to loading futahorse  before "TJOP" test esp. 

Yeah, I re-installed 'TJOP" latest and I ran into problems. I'm assuming, that you too, are running the latest version. I've readied an TJOP esp  with slot 48 flagged for vanilla races. I cannot test it for I cannot get my body to show (bloody tears). you don't have to replace the esp just un check the normal "TJOP" esp and load the test one.  For load order we'll go with what  you've posted and stick to loading futahorse  before "TJOP" test esp. 

Yea, I'm running the latest version. I tried out your edited .esp and it works with the body and legs, so that's cool. It is also compatible with the other variants of the Horse Futa mods (I assume because they all use the same slot).

I've just run into so many problems with TJOP it's ridiculous. I mean, it's okay for what it's programmed to do, but there's so many incompatibilities (especially with load orders--can't even get all the options with EnhancedCharacterEdit and CharacterMakingExtender if it loads after those...), even with the vanilla game itself (such as the camera glitching out when riding horses). Though I hope the kinks for that mod get ironed out sooner or later, for now, workarounds will have to do...

Keep up the great job and thank you again!

• 1 month later...

Here's an edited erect NIF file. I am very unlearned when it comes to 3D modeling, so this is a very rough edit.

you can now have all the models flaccid, old model short/long and hentaiish. via console.

I thought I'd share this minor contribution, to tide those who want something like this, over;until the author releases the erect model. 

Thanks to the work of friskychicken for making the mod compatible with skyrim. My thanks, as well , to the original author of the mod that was originally from oblivion, thank you. 

11/4/13 edit

minor edit to UV; thus, aiding in hiding some seams. Optional texture cleaned up some.

another optional texture has been included  (pinkish)

12/6/13 edit

Inspired by the details on futa based hentai, another model. mostly minor details on the mesh.

screenshots shall explain everything. The model and tex files are included in the .7z separated by a folder.

you'll need the original files from the first page. 

14/6/13

I have edited the ESP so that it renders in first person view, for  "The Joy Of Perspective mode"  it' may work without the mod or I think it should. There's a screen shot using the mod "Joy of perspective" with the edited futa horse.esp

edited esp is in the .7z  

17/6/13

you no longer have to choose between models, all are available now (via console). All should also be view-able in 1stperson.All share one texture, except for the hentaishmodel. optional texture are still included,same procedure as always.  The readme included has some more info.

15/7/13

added missing vanilla races to esp

16/7/13

Test esp for "The Joy Of Perspective  version 9 female beta." Now I've tried using the latest version of this mod as of writing. Though, upon installing, I cannot get my body to show as I was able to in version 6. Therefore, I cannot really test the esp to see if it works. based on the information provided by Jacques00, it would be best to load this esp before "The Joy Of Perspective". If not try the konami code. (I'm still trying)

(Note that it's only the esp and not the mod in file you'll need to dl "TJOP")

what I changed in the esp was just flagging slot 48 for the item to show on vanilla races.

Adieu, Ladies and gentlemen 

Excuse, how can I make it erection?
  • 1 month later...

Invalid or Deleted File.

The key you provided for file download was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on MediaFire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or MediaFire.

Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance.

^ This

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have recently revamped the horse wiener model and enabled it to work with HDT_PE. I have implemented the changes with the Raging Horse mod (originally by  irysius) so it can alternate in game. Changes posted with permission.

---

Instructions:

1. Choose which version you like and install.
  2. In-game, access the console and type 'help equine'
  3. Search for "Equine Cock" and equip it ('player.equipitem ItemID#')--can also be equipped to followers as well.

When the item is equipped, during fights, when you inflict damage, the rage counter will increase. The higher the damage to a foe, the more rage is induced. Certain intervals of rage will change the horse phallus's shape, size, and movement, as well as additional perks. Original mod notes that you should be careful with mob fight mods which drop a number of combatant NPCs as they may crash the game.

A small glitch may be the health-damage calculation or Rage bookkeeping screwing up and the penis will accidentally reset back to it's original state. Though this only happens on rare occasions.

---

Requirements:

• HDT Physics Extension v11-10 or higher (it is optional, but recommended--without it, the horse wieners will crawl on the floor beneath the player... for some reason...)
  • Latest version of Skyrim

---

Screenshots/Samples:

---

Download:

Here are the downloads!

Normal Version:

Texture comes in regular colors.

raginghorse_normal.zip

Match Skin Version:

Texture matches with the tone of the character's skin.

raginghorse_match_skin.zip

Add-Ons and Replacers:

Optional downloads, mostly for customization.

Werewolf Compatibility (Normal Version):

Replaces the .esp with one that adds visibility for werewolves and males.

Details and download can be found here: Raging Horse Werewolf Edit.

Alternate Textures (Normal Version):

Recommended for the normal version and includes several variants. Choose which one you like, copy the file, rename it to "horsephallus.dds" and replace it with original file in the main mod.

raginghorse_alt_textures.zip

Alternate Textures (Match Skin Version):

Recommended for the match-skin version and includes two variants so far (one plain and one with a spot). Choose which one you like, copy the file, rename it to "horsephallus_d.dds" and replace it with original file in the main mod.

raginghorse_alt_textures_d.zip

Alternate HDT_PE .xml Files ("Hung" Version):

Replaces the main mod's .xmls with variants that bend more nodes utilizing the entire bone chain. It will give a somewhat "hung" effect for the more flaccid models--however, it may be prone to freaking out depending on your setup. This is highly experimental and I am not sure what the progress was of where I last left off. It is open for improvement if anyone wants to make it better.

raginghorse_alt_xml_hung.zip

Alternate HDT_PE .xml Files ("Extra Hung" Version):

Similar to the "Hung" version, but with slight tweaks to the beginning phases to make the phallus look more hung than stiff. The later phases remain pretty stiff. Again, may be prone to freaking out, so use at your own discretion.

raginghorse_alt_xml_xhung.zip

Modifiable Assets:

Resources for modders and artists who want to make their own customizations. Feel free to share your changes if you like!

Horse Phallus Texture .psd:

Includes diffuse, normal (both tangent-space and object-space), gloss,specular, and skin/translucency maps. (File created in Adobe Photoshop CS3, not sure how well it will transfer into alternate programs, like GIMP)

MediaFire Download

These files may be updated in the future when there is notable changes/improvements!

I have recently revamped the horse wiener model and enabled it to work with HDT_PE. I have implemented the changes with the Raging Horse mod (originally by  irysius) so it can alternate in game. Changes posted with permission.

---

Instructions:

1. Choose which version you like and install.
  2. In-game, access the console and type 'help equine'
  3. Search for "Equine Cock" and equip it ('player.equipitem ItemID#')--can also be equipped to followers as well.

When the item is equipped, during fights, when you inflict damage, the rage counter will increase. The higher the damage to a foe, the more rage is induced. Certain intervals of rage will change the horse phallus's shape, size, and movement, as well as additional perks. Original mod notes that you should be careful with mob fight mods which drop a number of combatant NPCs as they may crash the game.

---

Requirements:

• HDT Physics Extension v11-10 or higher (it is optional, but without it, the horse wieners will always be stiff)
  • Latest version of Skyrim

---

Download:

Here are the downloads!

Normal Version:

Texture comes in regular colors.

attachicon.gifraginghorse_normal.zip

Match Skin Version:

Texture matches with the tone of the character's skin.

attachicon.gifraginghorse_match_skin.zip

Add-Ons and Replacers:

Optional downloads, mostly for customization.

Alternate Textures (Normal Version):

Recommended for the normal version and includes several variants. Choose which one you like, copy the file, rename it to "horsephallus.dds" and replace it with original file in the main mod.

attachicon.gifraginghorse_alt_textures.zip

Alternate Textures (Match Skin Version):

Recommended for the match-skin version and includes two variants so far (one plain and one with a spot). Choose which one you like, copy the file, rename it to "horsephallus_d.dds" and replace it with original file in the main mod.

attachicon.gifraginghorse_alt_textures_d.zip

Modifiable Assets:

Resources for modders and artists who want to make their own customizations. Feel free to share your changes if you like!

Horse Phallus Texture .psd:

Includes diffuse, normal (both tangent-space and object-space), gloss,specular, and skin/translucency maps. (File created in Adobe Photoshop CS3, not sure how well it will transfer into alternate programs, like GIMP)

MediaFire Download

These files may be updated in the future when there is notable changes/improvements!

---

Sorry, no screenshots at this time, but maybe later when I have the time for it. You are more than welcome to post your results!

Hey,

I don't in anyway want you to take this as offense, actually quite the opposite. Post this in a new thread! Get this out there more people need to see it! this is amazing and in a comment section of a old thread people may miss it! Seriously though, you up dated the mesh, and added amazing looking textures, and now not to mention the growth of flaccid to hard... This is some pretty amazing work, and i appreciate the time you put into it. It really is great.

Tried out 'Raging Horse'. Makes very good use of HDT. Though I think the way you get an erection isn't preferable. This would be amazing as an SOS plugin. Hopefully someday SOS will get HDT support. I would also love to see a 'hung' version as well with maybe a joint in the middle of the shaft to make the cock bend a little bit at the middle. Cool little mod though.