Patzy's DMRA Lab

patzy

Want RA for DM-armor?   

503 members have voted

1. 1. Want RA for DM-armor?

• Yes, pls upload them.
    • Not interested.

damn, hot conversions!

i'll try using your "too small bikini" to replace the bikinis in some replacermeshes.

whenever they use a bikini instead of armor, i'll replace it with yours and it'll look even better :D

edit:

this is almost perfect for replacing the "tittie pasties" from some armor replacers agaisnt a whole new upperbody with a squeezing tight bikini.

if there's at least one interested in it, i'll upload my personal replacer.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

How do you get the King of Worms one working? I feel like I'm missing something, but I don't know where to find it. Like I pasted the remodel in the right folder, yet nothing changes ingame.

archive invalidate working?

Without archive invalidate the game will use the meshes in the packed bsa files. The game always checks the bsa files first, only if it can not find a mesh or texture it checks the loose folders.

So Mods with new meshes and textures works fine, but for all original game meshes and textures replacers you must set archive invalidate.

Or do you use a "player only" armor clothes replacer? Then you must replace the mesh used by that Mod.

Or wrong folder?

is the robekingwormf.nif in

data\meshes\clothes\robekingworm\f\

--------------------------

archive invalidate: read my yellow Link below.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived