Patzy's DMRA Lab

patzy

Want RA for DM-armor?   

503 members have voted

1. 1. Want RA for DM-armor?

• Yes, pls upload them.
    • Not interested.

Update: Added OHs&brobe1 DM + RA

Just FYI it says the archive is broken. Both Winwar and 7zip cannot open it...at least not on my computer. I downloaded it twice' date=' same result.

[/quote']

Oh, I look it up, never tried to unpack it :s

Hm, for me it unpack's fine, maybe something with the upload, I'll reupload it with my next Update, hopefully coming this night. :)

So, OHs&brobe Dm+RA got reuploaded, I hope it will work now, if not I'm gonna mail u the file u need.

Is someone else having the same problem?

------------------------------------------------------------------------

You've got another thing comin' ! ( :heart: Judas Priest )

After I successfully worked with Blender and NifScope I thought of doing something, that I was waiting for so long, finally myself. It was hard and I learned many new things about the work in blender while trying around. I don't think that I'll do it again soon and yet the result is not perfect, but I think ready for a first release and for some adventures ingame.

I proudly present you:

1447kva.png

I had to tweak the look of it a little as it is just impossible to fit the huge rack into the small armor, in my opinion the result is a good (and sexy) compromise.

It unfortunately has no BBB, but maybe someone can add it. :)

Feel free to rework it, and to improve it in any way.

So' date=' OHs&brobe Dm+RA got reuploaded, I hope it will work now, if not I'm gonna mail u the file u need.

Is someone else having the same problem?

------------------------------------------------------------------------

You've got another thing comin' ! ( :heart: Judas Priest )

After I successfully worked with Blender and NifScope I thought of doing something, that I was waiting for so long, finally myself. It was hard and I learned many new things about the work in blender while trying around. I don't think that I'll do it again soon and yet the result is not perfect, but I think ready for a first release and for some adventures ingame.

I proudly present you:

1447kva.png

I had to tweak the look of it a little as it is just impossible to fit the huge rack into the small armor, in my opinion the result is a good (and sexy) compromise.

It unfortunately has no BBB, but maybe someone can add it. :)

Feel free to rework it, and to improve it in any way.

gah makes me want to learn how to make bbb meshs! damn blender doesn't like me and won't work right :(

how come my OHTeheavy 3 DMRA cannot work?

I dl-ed the non-pieces version, therefore inside meshes/Teheavy3 folder, all i have is Teheavy3.nif and Teheavy3v2.nif. The +RA you provided only had 1 file which is the Guesswhatsinherelulcatzor.nif

so with that 3 files inside my Teheavy3 folder, i still cant get the DMRA working, both costumes appeared in Anvil, but wearing it only give me the default look

any help? thanks

Well' date=' I didn't wanted to do a full adaptation so soon again, but it doesn't look too complicated. If u have a screenshot of how it looks entirely weared it would help me much, cuz I don't know that outfit.

[/quote']

Sure, gimme a sec

EDIT:

oblivion201109301626505.png

It was meant to fit UFF I think, but E-cup fits it nicely, with a bit of clipping on the upper arm

It'd be great if you could make it DMRA

I dl-ed the non-pieces version' date=' therefore inside meshes/Teheavy3 folder, all i have is Teheavy3.nif and Teheavy3v2.nif. The +RA you provided only had 1 file which is the Guesswhatsinherelulcatzor.nif

so with that 3 files inside my Teheavy3 folder, i still cant get the DMRA working, both costumes appeared in Anvil, but wearing it only give me the default look

any help? thanks

[/quote']

Just rename "Guesswhatsinherelulcatzor.nif" to "Teheavy3v2.nif"

if u want you can copy it and name it "TeHeavy3.nif" as well, because there is no DM version of this one yet.

Totally off topic here' date=' but I always read DMRA as being "Double Melon Righteous Ass"...

[/quote']

Afaik it means "Double Melons Round Ass".

Well' date=' I didn't wanted to do a full adaptation so soon again, but it doesn't look too complicated. If u have a screenshot of how it looks entirely weared it would help me much, cuz I don't know that outfit.

[/quote']

Sure, gimme a sec

EDIT:

It was meant to fit UFF I think, but E-cup fits it nicely, with a bit of clipping on the upper arm

I'm gonna give it a try, but it might take some time.

I dl-ed the non-pieces version' date=' therefore inside meshes/Teheavy3 folder, all i have is Teheavy3.nif and Teheavy3v2.nif. The +RA you provided only had 1 file which is the Guesswhatsinherelulcatzor.nif

any help? thanks

[/quote']

Just rename "Guesswhatsinherelulcatzor.nif" to "Teheavy3v2.nif"

if u want you can copy it and name it "TeHeavy3.nif" as well, because there is no DM version of this one yet.

Totally off topic here' date=' but I always read DMRA as being "Double Melon Righteous Ass"...

[/quote']

Afaik it means "Double Melons Round Ass".

[/quote']

Sure, gimme a sec

EDIT:

I'm gonna give it a try, but it might take some time.

Thats fine

Thank you

Thats fine

Thank you

Oh, and I need the original mod to test my results ingame :s

Edit: So far everything is adapted, just need the .esp and folder-structure to view it ingame and to see what must be fixed.

Another Update!

---------------

FestaBikprev.png

I reorganized the Mod a little, all non-DMRA items got removed, the bikini and both single parts of it have been placed in a chest next to the original location of the items on the Anvil-Courtyard (next to the door into the caste). Also I changed the names of the items to make them easier to associate.

Thx for the TeHeavy3 suggestion, it works now

but your Lady Flirt is not working, i'm using OBMM to patch thing up,

while the naming of the costume has changed (previously i used original ver),

the +RA is missing

Anyone had problem with the Festa costume? the chest appear in Anvil castle,

but when i tested all the costumes, i see nothing but naked lady

(i assume the costume is ready to use right? or do i need the original Festa costume?)

Thx for the TeHeavy3 suggestion' date=' it works now

but your Lady Flirt is not working, i'm using OBMM to patch thing up,

while the naming of the costume has changed (previously i used original ver),

the +RA is missing

Anyone had problem with the Festa costume? the chest appear in Anvil castle,

but when i tested all the costumes, i see nothing but naked lady

(i assume the costume is ready to use right? or do i need the original Festa costume?)

[/quote']

It should be ready I'm gonna check it out...

As well as LadyFlirt.

Thats fine

Thank you

Oh' date=' and I need the original mod to test my results ingame :s

Edit: So far everything is adapted, just need the .esp and folder-structure to view it ingame and to see what must be fixed.

[/quote']

There wasnt originally a esp for it, but I generated one

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3O1P2HJK

If it lists another few like "Cheongsam" ignore those,

Ok, should be finished today (if nothing goes too wrong)

News:

-----

Lady Flirt DM + RA: Fixed (I packed the wrong meshes :s)

Festa Bikini DM + RA: Fixed (I forgot some textures :dodgy:)

Update:

-------

IMprev.png

Thisone was of personal interest (well all of them are, but thisone especially) because I'm a huge fan of

and the Arena Champion title of Viola (my Character) is "The Iron Maiden".

The original is a retexture of Dynasty Armor, so I put those textures on Dynasty Armor DMRA. The mod contains the original as well as the DMRA version, I made a new chest for the added meshes, recognize this if u are already running the original.

Thats fine

Thank you

Oh' date=' and I need the original mod to test my results ingame :s

[/quote']

There wasnt originally a esp for it, but I generated one

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3O1P2HJK

If it lists another few like "Cheongsam" ignore those,

Ok, so far I finished:

CDprev.png

Here are your Meshes: http://www.mediafire.com/?d62o7d7c6l65vsa

If others want that outfit too I'm gonna make a standalone .esp for it.

Note that it has no BBB.

I think I'm gonna read some tutorials on weightning armor soon, so I can add BBB to future projects that do not already have it.

Update:

-------

HF16prev.png

I know that there is something with the panty, the non-RA version had it as well, it's caused by the texture of the belt, so far I see no way to fix it. Maybe you have an idea. I don't think you will mind it that much. :rolleyes:

Update:

-------

HF16prev.png

I know that there is something with the panty' date=' the non-RA version had it as well, it's caused by the texture of the belt, so far I see no way to fix it. Maybe you have an idea. I don't think you will mind it that much. :rolleyes:

[/quote']

Sweet thats the one I was waiting for, awesome.

Thx' date=' both festa and lady flirt has been fixed, where is the chest for tera HF16?

the original file does not mention the location

[/quote']

If you have the original mod then it should just appear in your inventory as a quest item. If you have the pieces version it's in a chest in anvil, top right corner I think.

Archived