SetBody 2ch-Edition 0.3.omod

Froggy

• 3 weeks later...

Yes this solved the graffics problem for me. It was set body that  was trouble.I made a clean install withhttp://www.loverslab.com/index.php?topic=212.0 and vupty my slut can fuck creatures at last i can try this out. Thank you so much iggy

What is vupty?

This mod is synchronizing the sizes of bodies when a tall guy have businesses with smaller girls for example? How it works? Makes common sizes for both character during intercourse?

No, it creates the pregnant body you will need for carrying children in Tamago.

DM

Are the 2ch bodies BBB compatible? If not' date=' is it possible to have both the BBB Set Body spell and 2ch Set Body spell active? (Which would be pretty awesome, allowing even more body types in one game)

[/quote']

The body i'm using in the above pics is BBB, and i got it using 2ch. it's a program that lets you pick which body from which mod you want, including BBB. In fact, thanks to it, i'm not spending more time looking up BBB and BU outfits instead of playing. Seriously though, SetBody 2ch is very handy.

Are the 2ch bodies BBB compatible? If not' date=' is it possible to have both the BBB Set Body spell and 2ch Set Body spell active? (Which would be pretty awesome, allowing even more body types in one game)

[/quote']

It's same thing as Set body spell, so you have to reset your current body by spell, save and uninstall Set Body mod, then install Set Body 2ch-edition. There are a lot of BBB compatible variants. HGEC-type bodys are BBB for sure.

• 2 weeks later...

Adding it as an OMOD through the Mod Manager and it still crashes? 

Hmmm, do you have any other SetBody files in your list?  Tamago has it's own and there is also a SetBody spell on the Nexus, so other programs by the same name are out there and they probably all conflict with each other.

Other than that I don't know what the problem could be.

Just tried adding this to my game' date=' but OBSE launcher (0020 stable) crashes almost instantly.  It doesn't seem to matter what my load order is or wether it is included in a bashed patch or not.

[/quote']

Post your load order, one of us might be able to figure out what's going on.  Also post your conflict checker log.  New one is fine, but if it's unstable use the old version in OBMM.

• 2 weeks later...

I just know I"m doing something incredibly, stupidly wrong here but....I can't seem to get the OMOD to work. Every time I try to create it, it starts off by telling me that it "cannot create a file that already exists", then when I try to activate it a second time (for shits and giggles) it says, "Access to path 'C:/Users/Chris/desktop/oblivion/data/data' is denied" (just reverse those slashes). In addition, although I've downloaded Pluggy v1.27 DEV, it tamago  continues to say that 1.23/+ is required. Any suggestions?

Ok, so I got the SetBody to work....kinda. It SAYS it's working, but each body type I choose just gives me an invisible torso. AS far as the pluggy goes, it no longer gives me the version warning, but has decided to start saying there is an error and therefore the HUD is disabled. Any ideas?

• 3 months later...

Ok... So I went ahead and installed the BBB designer spell then installed the set body 2ch-Edition over it.. i'm able to play for a little bit but when I save and quit thats where my Playing ends... As soon as I try to load my saved game I get this error:

[set Body][WARN] SpellToken: Invalid Actor

[set Body][WARN] SpellToken: Invalid Actor

The crashes and I can't do anything to get my game to load... not even loading a previous save will work... I haven't messed with anything as i'm 100% sure I installed everything correctly. Should I just place the set body 2ch-E last in my load order? I am leaning towards this mod not being compatible with VORB but I was sure that this mod only effected my character and not the NPCs. So why would VORB cause this mod to break if it is still using the BBB compatible skeleton?

If anyone else has seen the above error and found a solution you would be my God send as I would Finally be able to get back to playing my game instead of working through endless bugs as i've got most of them ironed out between my mods.

Is there anyway to universally set the female body to DMRA? I don't want to use Setbody every single time my character has sex with another woman. I tried installing HGEC BBB with DMRA omod AFTER installing Setbody but it still causes women to change into a default smaller breast size when the sex animations start.

You should be able to just use set body self to set the "default body" for you player character. Whenever your character is naked set body will automatically equip the bombshell body that you set. Works for me with the sex mod during sex. After that all you need to do is use the DMRA player only clothing mods found at tes nexus so that your clothes and armor will match your body... this is pretty much how I have been getting around this.

Hmm so it doesn't keep the NPC body as the bombshell body that you set them to at all times? I didn't think it would work any differently for the NPC as they "should" auto equip their respective bombshell body when naked. Now this is not a fix for the set body issue you are having it is another option. VORB varies the body type automatically for your NPC characters so you don't need to do any adjusting if you don't want to. All you need to do is drop the DMRA body into the Data/meshes/characters/_male/ folder Copy and replace any female upper and lower body and there you go... EVERY woman will now be DMRA...

Archived