Load Order check?

Iron Arrow

Try installing the Lovers with PK Package from here. That AIO has so many issues.

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=8375

To be honest we have had several users come here using the AIO from Hongfire who are having issues with it not working correctly. They uninstall that version and install the one located on here and it works for them almost right away without issue.

It should be noted that we don't offer support for the AIO from Hongfire here. If you have issues after reinstall you will have to go back to Hongfire and get help from there or switch to the version on here which we can help you with.

You have only been helped up to this point because I thought it was something simple and I didn't realize until my last post which version you were running.

To be honest I would switch and see if that helps.

Well the good news is the reinstall seemed to do the trick! So far, all faces appear to be back to normal. :D

The BAD news is I can't move anywhere because I'm surrounded by all the children born so far in my game!!! They're not even all mine haha!

I tried adding a few extra mods (Lovers Magic and Lovers Power) so I'm going to presume they're responsible for this Pied Piper of Oblivion.

I'm wondering if the reason it didn't work last time was because I didn't do the Achive Invalidation through OBMM. I have done it this time though.

Could be, the version here requires that. The AIO does not mention it.

Coming to thing of it, your prevoius gane was made using the version here not the HF one.

Lovers Magic works as we have it here, Lovers Power is a AIO only an is most likely a cause if your issue.

Archived