Well that went horribly.

I've decided to return the site to it's pre upgrade state. The new forums were simply having to many issues with getting attachments properly ported over to the new forums, and losing all the attachments is simply not a price I'm willing to pay.

I'll work on it in private and once everything is 110% ready and working, then the switch will be once attempted more.

No problems here other then right after the revert back everytime I clicked my profile name/profile tab to go to my page it would download user myuhinny and a number which I think was my id number but it was fixed pretty fast.

Will we have a option to change the background on the new update? The new background looked nice but it was kind of bright.

Well hope everything works out alright.

Just saw this. Things are harder to comprehend when you're GMT+1, also I'm a bit retarded :)

If you want a guinea pig to migrate to the new layout, feel free to use CLS section, I need to clean up anyway.

Not to add to your stress but a lil' feedback:

I tried to change to my new avatar (light background) and I was wondering if we can do anything about the 20kb 80 by 80 pix limit. In 2013 standards, it seems a bit restrictive. But hey, if it's the only thing holding you, by all means ignore my petty list...

The new layout looked neat and I really liked some improvements like for pictures.

Is there any way we can embed flash? NaughtyMachinima is a really good site for us to upload our... naughty... videos ;)

Anyway: Leave the migration for 2013, today is about getting massively drunk while ingesting good food :-/! Happy new years Labers and all the best to our Sysadmin and the lab migration! :D:D:D

um. just fyi. i wonder if its just me or chrome+android browser or google is doing it universally. if i google for 'loverslab', the direct links to the subforums, shown by google in the search results, seem to be pointing to(for example) www.loverslab.com/Forum-Oblivion--2(and actually downloads a file forum-oblivion--2.bin;seems to be php) instead of going(or redirecting?) to http://www.loverslab.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2

i suppose since everybody know to visit www.loverslab.com its no issue at all.

Just saw this. Things are harder to comprehend when you're GMT+1' date=' also I'm a bit retarded :)

If you want a guinea pig to migrate to the new layout, feel free to use CLS section, I need to clean up anyway.

Not to add to your stress but a lil' feedback:

I tried to change to my new avatar (light background) and I was wondering if we can do anything about the 20kb 80 by 80 pix limit. In 2013 standards, it seems a bit restrictive. But hey, if it's the only thing holding you, by all means ignore my petty list...

The new layout looked neat and I really liked some improvements like for pictures.

Is there any way we can embed flash? NaughtyMachinima is a really good site for us to upload our... naughty... videos ;)

Anyway: Leave the migration for 2013, today is about getting massively drunk while ingesting good food :-/! Happy new years Labers and all the best to our Sysadmin and the lab migration! :D:D:D

[/color']

Oliebollen dus :P

True true i want food >: (

Ashal enjoy the year changing first than you can look into forum stuff! (if you want we don't force you :P )