Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Mods that are not compatible with Lovers

• Please log in to reply
130 replies to this topic

d4nt320

d4nt320

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 577 posts

someone know if pretty woman have problem with loverwithpk because this mod is not working. i install pretty woman before lover with pk then i install lover with pk then pretty woman stop working. if you need to see my load order is here the 3rd spoiler http://www.loverslab...oad-order-tips/

all work fine pretty woman is the only mod do not work. always when i install a mod i test it before saving the game. so all my mods are test it. but pretty woman is not working. i have there because i forget to delete.

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

rynak777

rynak777

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 203 posts

someone know if pretty woman have problem with loverwithpk because this mod is not working. i install pretty woman before lover with pk then i install lover with pk then pretty woman stop working. if you need to see my load order is here the 3rd spoiler http://www.loverslab...oad-order-tips/

all work fine pretty woman is the only mod do not work. always when i install a mod i test it before saving the game. so all my mods are test it. but pretty woman is not working. i have there because i forget to delete.

Quick check in TES4Edit: Does not use any scripts. Only redefines animation filenames. Probably has to do with the animations themselves - most probably the idles.

Problem is that the title on nexus is wrong. This is NOT an "animation replacer". It doesn't replace any animations. It comes with it's own set of files, and then via the ESP tells obvlion to use those files instead. Sounds clean in theory, but it means you can't selectively use only some of the animations (i.e. everything but the idles), without editing the plugin in CS.

You probably could turn it into an actual animation replacer, by correctly renaming all the animation files, and then deleting the no longer needed ESP - but don't ask me about the correct filenames.

EDIT: If you absolutely have to get this to work, then the quickest yet a bit hacky way would be to go find the idle anim files you normally use. Copy them somewhere. Rename them to the corresponding filenames in pretty woman. Then replace the corresponding PW files with your normal ones.

If that still doesn't work, then the problem has to be either with loadorder, or the fact that animations get redefined at all (it means that no mod will work with lovers, if it redefines anim filenames - so, only real animation replacers will work - not ones using an ESP)

Nepro

Nepro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,139 posts

http://www.nexusmods...on/mods/44846/?

Idle Stagger and Recoil by miguick

Would mod that changes idle stagger and recoil animations for creatures and npc cause conflict with LAPF?

Daedric Prince of Lust

Daedric Prince of Lust

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Pretty woman is a very weird mod to work... I had some issues with it a long time ago but finally got it working.

This worked for me, but it might not work for you.

Install the mod and include it your Bashed Patch. Start a new game. It still won't be working, as it takes one additional step. Create a character and do whatever you feel like, then save the game. Quit, open up Wrye Bash and remake your bashed patch. When you load the save you just made, it should be working.

Daedric Prince of Lust

Daedric Prince of Lust

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

I really want to use http://www.nexusmods...vion/mods/14280 (Personality Idles4)... as LPK gets updated, is there any chance a patch is made to work with it?

Also, is this compatible?

http://www.nexusmods...vion/mods/39040 (NakayoshiMODS which is basically a mod that adds the ability for the player to hug, carry or 2p on a horse with NPCs/companions).

Nepro

Nepro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,139 posts

Would this mod which adds new animations for the NPCs work with Lovers? It looks like these are the idleanims.

Kaizits new animations for NPC and player

http://www.nexusmods...on/mods/45197/?

gregathit

gregathit

Duck and Cover

• Moderators
  • 17,829 posts

I'm guessing it will work fine but one never knows.  Looking through the files included didn't have anything suspicious that I saw.  Course I don't know what is in the esp as far as scripts so I can't tell.

DeadSomething

DeadSomething

Perverted Retexturer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 837 posts

regarding "colourwheels oblivion overhaul" i use it since i play oblivion and i never had any compatibility issues, but also i haven't used the submod bravil underground. in hindsight, deinstalling "colourwheels oblivion overhaul" would solve many problems with my installation.

Nepro

Nepro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,139 posts

Kaizits new animations for NPC and player seems to work with Lovers ( I use the lates LAPF with Wappy's patch) no problem.

I think Bashed Patch.esp needs to be added to the orange list. Bashed Patch have tednency to break Lovers mods when trying to incorporate Lovers mod while rebuilding the Bashed Patch.

Comrade Fienyx

Comrade Fienyx

Lizard-Bat-Bunny-Cat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,879 posts

Had a few issues with sneak detection recalibrated. It adds a ton of detection checks, and also uses disposition in some way. It made npc's randomly follow me for a while. It also messed with PSE. A randy hunter came to kill the deer that enslaved me, but instead, the sdr detection kicked in, and she would just watch the deer fuck me. I had to console change her disposition twards the deer to get her to kill it, but afterwards, when she took control of me, she was following me and not doing what she was supposed to. 

Evilivicious

Evilivicious

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

If you're using Equipment Add-on for OOO - OOOEquipmentAddon.esp it introduces new idles for some NPCs so it's incompatible.