Mods that are not compatible with Lovers

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Monster girl Coc? Emily's custom skeleton for her great monster girls seems no penis bone. hope there is a upgrade bone for LAPF & monster girls.

No.  Sorry.

well... so loving her mod, but failed to edit bone nif to add penis bone. so trying revert LAPF sex anime .kf to non AP ones. will this work?

well... so loving her mod, but failed to edit bone nif to add penis bone. so trying revert LAPF sex anime .kf to non AP ones. will this work?

Duh.. If I were you, I'd try copying penisroot branch to the pelvis from the AP skeleton if it already has humanoid compatible bip01 pelvis, and would simply give up if it is some other crazy skeleton.

*Edit*

Well..I misinterpreted the post. Are you trying to delete all the LAPF sex anims and going back to the old days?

I'd rather recommend turning Lovers futanarification settings off. Otherwise you'll have to change the ini files as well.

well, acturally, I planning to install the old revised BBB 11 ~ 200 Animations Pack to overides LAPF animations while keeping and using other parts of LAPF. in my opinion, this should work, for both LAPF the framework & Mostergirls, but I don't known what acturally changed for sex animations in LAPF, so no sure if this would work. 

well, acturally, I planning to install the old revised BBB 11 ~ 200 Animations Pack to overides LAPF animations while keeping and using other parts of LAPF. in my opinion, this should work, for both LAPF the framework & Mostergirls, but I don't known what acturally changed for sex animations in LAPF, so no sure if this would work. 

Not going to work worth a damn.

Instead you need to install the outdated resource pack, then the rev96 base pack, then the 11-200 animations pack.

Before doing any of this you need to delete ALL lovers esm, esp files and you need to delete ALL lovers ini and kf files.  Your other choice is a clean install of Oblivion that never had lovers installed.

As to what changed...2,320 freaking kf files and 145 ini files for starters.  Read the LAPF change log and read the two threads here (older thread is linked in the OP):  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18277-lovers-animations-workshop-new-thread/

Ohmygod: thought the Monster Girls are human NPCs with creatures clothes and they use human Skeletons ( must use human Skeletons because they use the human sex animations)

The LAPF Skeletons  have all bones and should work. Does Monster Girls replace the Skeleton in "meshes\characters\_male" Folder ? (Thougt they have extra Folders) And the Monster Girls do not change their lower bodies ( they don't use futa or strapon lower bodies) so there should be no Problem with LAPF. Have you tried Monster Girls with LAPF Skeleton ?

I don't use Monster Girls, so perhaps I say stupid things.

If there is really a Problem with the Skeleton I can add the missing bones to the monstergirl Skeleton ( or better adding the extra bones to the LAPF Skeleton )

PM me the Skeletons (and Folder structure)

EDIT:

Found an old MONSTERGIRL-CoC Version 1.3 on my hard drive, in the "meshes\characters\_male" is a normal Skeleton.nif and Skeletonbeast.nif, no Special bones no bones the LAPF skeleons do not have., You can replace these Skeletons with the LAPF Skeletons.

All creatures use own Skeletons = no Problem with LAPF.

And Special "human" creatures (humans in creature clothes/armor) do not change the loverbody during sex (e.g. Medusa with tail lower Body) = also no Problem with LAPF.

What exactly is your Skeleton Problem ?

well, by now ,two, or maybe three. zombies(head less zombie girl and/or topxi? zombie girl) does not play sex animation. I have lovers creature installed but zombie girl and my charactor just stand still and do nothing. so happens to the rescue angel girl that near weatherleash with a pegasus. and the spider daedra girl in kvatch Oblivion plane broken her spider lower body mesh after rape, or necrorape, while the upper body seems ok. it seems like skeleton problem but I'm not sure. 

using LAPF skeleton for monster girls now 

In which folders are the Zombies, or angel Girls or Pegasus ? Lovers sex Animation only works with creatures in the original Oblivion creatures Folders.

All human NPCs that use armor/clothes too look like a creature should work (they use the human sex animations)

But all creatures in new Folders can not work. ( e.g. Medusa)

And spider daedra Girls: do you use the Lovers Settings "woman grow penis during sex" ? You should deactivate it. If human Girls are the active/offensive part during sex Lovers change the lower Body during sex (lower Body with penis). Without the "woman grow penis during sex" Setting there is no Body Change during sex and the spider daedra Girls should be ok after sex.

• 2 weeks later...

shit. maybe know why spider daedra girl broken her lower body.

yes, my rape damage her special armor with Lovers BU effect on only while raping.

but, no. I'm not choosing MonsterGirl to be breakable by Lovers BU effect.

but a patch esp using MonsterGirl as its master was choosen.

how could it be?

folder of zombie is acturelly the vanilla folder of zombie, just mesh file name different. skeleton is vanilla skeleton.

but can't do the rape(offence).

when the monstergirl special body parts armor broken and they change to naked human lower body or any gear from normal game,

the lower body mesh broken.

and there seems another MOD that does not compatible with LAPF is that RagDoll skeleton which add ragdoll effect to corpse.

does LAPF skeleton has that ragdoll boob effect for corpse?

folder of zombie is acturelly the vanilla folder of zombie, just mesh file name different. skeleton is vanilla skeleton.

but can't do the rape(offence).

The Zombie can rape you.

You can not rape creatures !!! All Monster Girls which are in a creatures Folder/use creature skeleton count as an creature. If they only wear "creature Body clothes" and use human Skeleton you can rape them.

"when the monstergirl special body parts armor broken and they change to naked human lower body or any gear from normal game,

the lower body mesh broken."

Yes can be. Perhaps after you leave the cell and come back they equip the lowerbody part again, or after the 3 day respawn time.

LAPF Skeleton has no RagDoll (I think)

Think there was a program with which you could add RagDoll to Skeletons.  (search at Nexus, if the Servers function. )

The Zombie can rape you.

You can not rape creatures !!! All Monster Girls which are in a creatures Folder/use creature skeleton count as an creature. If they only wear "creature Body clothes" and use human Skeleton you can rape them.

"when the monstergirl special body parts armor broken and they change to naked human lower body or any gear from normal game,

the lower body mesh broken."

Yes can be. Perhaps after you leave the cell and come back they equip the lowerbody part again, or after the 3 day respawn time.

LAPF Skeleton has no RagDoll (I think)

Think there was a program with which you could add RagDoll to Skeletons.  (search at Nexus, if the Servers function. )

alright. yes. zombies haven't defence side animation so cannot be raped.

so my problem changes : I can't rape tentacle monster which is from lovers creatures 2.0 and do have defence side animation, even using Lovers RaperS necrorape the corpse failes.

can't wait that time because it acturally break my ... with that broken polygon.

It should have another way... It must have have another way for this...

that convertor? will it ragdoll boobs for corpse?

I'm not so brave to try it, since I couldn't open the nif.

At the current time the LAPF will not support ragdoll for corpses.  Just isn't worth the time or effort, sorry.

With Lovers Creatures 3.0 a number of creatures will be able to be raped.  WappyOne has come up with coding that will pull that off.  That means however that animations will then need to be generated.  That is a slow process at best.

• 2 weeks later...

Another  compatibility issue: Rena Bruiant loses her collar and won't stay at her shop if colouwheel's esp is placed where boss prefers it (extra extra extra late). Same with Oblivion Character Overhaul. I'd guess most other NPC overhauls will have the same issue.

Rather than changing sort orders (I hate potato heads) I made a simple patch that includes colourwheel's goodies and lover's bitches AI packages and inventory.

Ohmygod, on 01 Feb 2014 - 1:59 PM, said:

thanks for the news of LoversCreature3.0.

and confirmed, MonsterGirl not compatible with LAPF, because the custom skeleton for monster girls has no penis bone.

but...how could it be done? how the skeleton could be specified?

it is not just a skeleton probleme !!!!!!

has to create a creature as creature and not armor on npc

some positions are mistplaced

a lot of files.nif has to be cleaned

in game creatures appears at anytime regardless the level  you get leveled weapons too strong or useless  the leveling systeme is to incorrect and create a lot of incompatibilities (ooo for exemple)

and mostly is is very load order sensitive

to fix the skeleton is the easy part  just add the penis root bones on the pelvis bone selected

untill those points will not be fixed by the creator or by any willing modder you will get a lot of problemes and crashes and no compatibilities with lapf

regardless what i have said i like this mod with creature diversity a lot of work has been done on it

and there is a fucking threesome awsom scene with goblins  funny !!!

• 3 weeks later...

someone know if pretty woman have problem with loverwithpk because this mod is not working. i install pretty woman before lover with pk then i install lover with pk then pretty woman stop working. if you need to see my load order is here the 3rd spoiler http://www.loverslab.com/topic/28059-load-order-tips/

all work fine pretty woman is the only mod do not work. always when i install a mod i test it before saving the game. so all my mods are test it. but pretty woman is not working. i have there because i forget to delete.

someone know if pretty woman have problem with loverwithpk because this mod is not working. i install pretty woman before lover with pk then i install lover with pk then pretty woman stop working. if you need to see my load order is here the 3rd spoiler http://www.loverslab.com/topic/28059-load-order-tips/

all work fine pretty woman is the only mod do not work. always when i install a mod i test it before saving the game. so all my mods are test it. but pretty woman is not working. i have there because i forget to delete.

Quick check in TES4Edit: Does not use any scripts. Only redefines animation filenames. Probably has to do with the animations themselves - most probably the idles.

Problem is that the title on nexus is wrong. This is NOT an "animation replacer". It doesn't replace any animations. It comes with it's own set of files, and then via the ESP tells obvlion to use those files instead. Sounds clean in theory, but it means you can't selectively use only some of the animations (i.e. everything but the idles), without editing the plugin in CS.

You probably could turn it into an actual animation replacer, by correctly renaming all the animation files, and then deleting the no longer needed ESP - but don't ask me about the correct filenames.

EDIT: If you absolutely have to get this to work, then the quickest yet a bit hacky way would be to go find the idle anim files you normally use. Copy them somewhere. Rename them to the corresponding filenames in pretty woman. Then replace the corresponding PW files with your normal ones.

If that still doesn't work, then the problem has to be either with loadorder, or the fact that animations get redefined at all (it means that no mod will work with lovers, if it redefines anim filenames - so, only real animation replacers will work - not ones using an ESP)

• 1 month later...

Pretty woman is a very weird mod to work... I had some issues with it a long time ago but finally got it working.

This worked for me, but it might not work for you.

Install the mod and include it your Bashed Patch. Start a new game. It still won't be working, as it takes one additional step. Create a character and do whatever you feel like, then save the game. Quit, open up Wrye Bash and remake your bashed patch. When you load the save you just made, it should be working.