Mods that are not compatible with Lovers

I am using Personality Idles v1.5 with no problems ( I HATE it when my toon picks an idle. I want her to go into battle and she is bent over picking flowers... WTF? This version gets rid of that behaviour ), but I have all my Lover's Mods BELOW my Bashed Patch as per Donkey's ancient load order.

When I used to have Lovers in the middle of the mod list, I had tons of conflicts with pose mods - but by placing everything Lover's related below the bashed patch, Lovers w/PK takes precedence over everything.

I will post an example load order (This is a combination of GregatHits suggested load order and Donkey's suggested placement of Lover's mods. My main goal is to have Lover's override everything. I have been playing this game since 2007 (but only modding the last couple of years). I do not give a sh*t about the Fighter's Guild quests or smacking Imps in the face. YMMV.

Active Mod Files:

00 Oblivion.esm
01 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
02 Lovers with PK.esm
03 LoversCreature.esm
04 x117race.esm
05 Chanpon.esm
06 YoungerHotterNPCwithPussies.esp
07 Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp [Version 3.4.3]
08 UOPS Additional Changes.esp
09 DLCShiveringIsles.esp
0A Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp [Version 1.5.2]
++ USIPS Additional Changes.esp
0B ChaseCameraMod.esp
** Oblivion Vwalk UOS.esp
** DLCShiveringIsles Vwalk UOS.esp
** DLCShiveringIsles Vwalk DG_DS UOS.esp
0C Get Wet.esp
0D Luchaire's Neck Seam Concealer.esp
0E Personality Idles - Modified version.esp [Version 1.5]
0F See You Sleep DLL.esp
10 Camping.esp
11 Reaper's Auto Equip Bikini.esp
12 Real_Mannequin.esp
13 kuerteeCleanUp.esp
14 PCB.esp
15 TryBeforeYouBuy.esp
16 Quick Clothes and Spells.esp
** EVE_StockEquipmentReplacer.esp
++ EyelashesForVanillaRaces.esp [Version 2.0]
** HGEC_special_armor_repl.esp
++ MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp
17 Neck Seam Concealers Expanded.esp [Version 1.1-SI]
18 Neck Seam Concealers Expanded DD.esp [Version 1.1]
19 Neck Seam Concealers Expanded LL.esp [Version 1.1-SI-AT]
1A Hentai DMRA Collection.esp
1B AT2 01-Shiki Armor Set.esp
1C HTBShopInABottle.esp
1D FutaPriory.esp
1E Hentai Mania.esp
** Hentai Mania Vwalk.esp
1F Trashdog's SPB Heavy AB Shop.esp
20 Tona's_ModsStore.esp
21 HTBFLYCollection.esp
22 HTBMondsteinShop.esp
23 k1_CW7heaven.esp
24 Apachii_Goddess_Store.esp
25 DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
26 DLCBattlehornCastle - Unofficial Patch.esp [Version 1.0.8]
27 Knights.esp
28 Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp [Version 1.1.3]
** Knights Vwalk UOP.esp
** EVE_KnightsoftheNine.esp
29 sexy_island.esp
2A HentaiMania2.esp
2B HentaiMania2_Expansion.esp
** HentaiMania2 Vwalk.esp
2C EVE_ShiveringIslesEasterEggs.esp
2D RMDailyIncomeV2.esp
2E Alternative Start by Robert Evrae.esp
2F Basic Personal Hygiene.esp [Version 2.8]
30 TinyHouse.esp
31 ArabianDancerDress.esp
32 MadCompanionshipSpells.esp [Version 2.5]
33 MCS extension.esp
34 SetBody.esp
++ Spells No Lighting.esp
35 CombatFPSOptimizer.esp
36 Unequip Broken Armor.esp [Version 2.8.2]
37 idkrrr_sarameyesNhairs4originalrace.esp
38 HumantouchNPC.esp
** Woman's Move - Animation Replacer.esp
++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp
39 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp
++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp
++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp
++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp
++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged RoseSims Hair Modules.esp
++ x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp
++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp
++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Cute Elves.esp
++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Nec Mystic High Elf Remake.esp
3A Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp
++ Beautiful People 2ch-Ed ENG Race.esp
++ x117Race ENG Race.esp
3B Lop-ears Elf.esp
3C Chanpon_cha01.esp
3D IDKRRR_C_race.esp
3E idkrrr_sarams_race.esp
3F Chocolate Elves.esp
40 Synx.esp
41 From2ch Lives.esp
42 F2L_FaceChange.esp
43 Ta22's 01Army.esp
44 117NPCs.esp
45 City Life-x117.esp
46 F2LHideRaces.esp
47 F2LMiqoteAddon.esp
48 F2LAddon_MSElves.esp
++ EVE_KhajiitFix.esp
49 pussyfur.esp
4A spellstrip 1.0.esp
4B PEM_ChangeMod.esp
** LoversCreature_SexualOrgans.esp
** LoversCreature_SexualOrgans_Scale.esp
4C Bashed Patch, 0.esp
4D Maskar's Oblivion Overhaul.esp [Version 3.2.2]
4E Apachii_Goddess_Store_DMRA.esp
4F LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
50 LoversHooker.esp [Version 2.2]
51 LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch.esp
52 LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
53 LoversStripper.esp
54 LoversRaperS.esp
55 LoversJoburg.esp
56 LoversSlavePlay.esp
57 LoversBed.esp
58 Lovers_DarC.esp
59 PlayerSlaveEncounters.esp
5A LoversPayBandit.esp
5B PSE-PayBandit-Patch.esp
5C Lovers with PK.esp [Version 96]
5D LoversBitch.esp
5E LoversCreature.esp
5F Lovers with PK Extender.esp [Version 2.4.3]
60 LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp
61 LoversRapeSlave.esp
62 LoversTrueCrimeEx.esp
63 LoversSlaveTrader.esp
64 LSTBravilUnderground.esp
65 LoversMB2.esp
66 LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
67 LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Just in case you read that and wonder about a few of my mods:

HentaiMania2_Expansion.esp: I love HentaiMania2 but it is broken. Floating rocks. Rips in the environment. No path gridding for NPCs and no AI packages for NPCs. I am fixing it. And there is a LOT to fix.

sexy_island.esp: This is Stroti's Sexy Island. A seperate worldspace where I put 90% of my downloaded armours and clothes, make stores, and add NPCs that sell them. A worldspace where I can generally experiment without touching the game itself.

Apachii_Goddess_Store_DMRA.esp: A work in progress. I am taking Thorazine's brilliant DMRA conversions of the Apachii Goddess Store and placing them in a separate environment. I want to keep all body shapes and sizes. In my case, this version will eventually be called "The Apachii Godless Store".  In MY version, Thorazine himself walks to the Skingrad outskirts and constantly brutalizes Diana whenever she leaves her XMarkerHeading in the original store. Get back to work, baby! Daddy wants to buy a bow!

Lovers_DarC.esp: This is my playground for messing around with Lover's With PK. It features my ex-wife. The humiliations that I put her through bring me no end of joy, mirth, and laughter. Yes, I realize tht I should move on, but I am having Hella fun. No, it will NEVER be released. Ever. Ok, maybe one day when I change the names to protect the guilty and get REALLY drunk.

Please excuse my verbosity....

• 2 weeks later...

just to let people know hotkey pro makes moving your character while having sex impossible with the arrow keys, instead when pressing the arrow key left for example it will move the npc having sex with you away/closer to/from the character(this is what happens when you press "6" to align pc&npc if they are too close/far apart)

so if you've got furniture going through your body your stuck and cant move away

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/42325/?

• 2 weeks later...

Grab Companion V2 ( http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/43766//? ) uses the same grab key "Z" to grab companions as Lovers uses to cycle thru animations. Any chance to change this?

If you mean change the lovers cycle key...then No!  Open your companion mod and change its hotkey instead.  The grab key to cycle animations is used by both LPK as well as Lovers Creatures now.  Changing the cycle key would fuck up too much crap.

• 1 month later...

I had constant CTDs after waking up anywhere,I thought Realistic Leveling was causing it,but infact it was Reneers guard overhaul.I was surprised because I have used it before,but this time I have immoral guards installed as well,I believe they conflict.

Another issue I discovered : lovers rapestruggle caused infinite sex animations,got rid of it,problem solved.

Another issue I discovered : lovers rapestruggle caused infinite sex animations,got rid of it,problem solved.

Rape Struggle is marked as outdated in the downloads section.  I went ahead and further added a note to the OP of Rape Struggle as well as added it to this OP too.

Rape Struggle is marked as outdated in the downloads section.  I went ahead and further added a note to the OP of Rape Struggle as well as added it to this OP too.

Yup I noticed your note.Anything I can do to get Reneers work with immoral guards?it;s one thing to get chased for sex,and another all over cyrodiil,losing your precious stolen items

hey there! I already upload the LoversMayu'sAnimationOverhaul this is compatible now!

Not really.  

Lovers Creatures 2.0 contains an updated LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp that will overwrite yours.  Thus breaking your plugin.  I am in the process of updating the LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp to add more creature animations slots to it so that will again break things.  

It is a very good idea, but it needs some details worked out.

1 - How do I turn off the "Nudeshy" option for Estrus? I don't see such option.
2 - For whatever reason, a few animations mods are not working and I highly suspect it's because it's conflicting with LWPK.
I succesfully installed "Stylish Jump" - http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/20459//? -, but could not make "WM Female Running Animation" and "WM - Female Walking Animation" work - http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/38375//? and http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/33998//? respectivelly. Can anyone confirm or is the problem in my end?

1.  Look in your inventory for the Estrus settings scroll deal.  Find the nude flee\break armor\nude shy, something, something setting and turn it off.

2.  Without seeing your entire load order it is impossible to confirm or deny anything.  LPK isn't going to block walking, running or jumping mods.  That just isn't possible.  It is possible that trying to install those three could have them blocking each other.  Find a mod that covers all three animations in one esp and use it instead.

Oblivion.esm
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esm
x117race.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
LoversCreature.esm
Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esp
OOO-Level_Stock.esp
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
Knights.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
DLCFrostcrag.esp
DLCHorseArmor.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
DLCSpellTomes.esp
DLCOrrery.esp
DLCVileLair.esp
DLCThievesDen.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversCreature.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

As you can see, I don't have that many plugins. Just now starting a fresh (and my first) installation of Oblivion. I'm pretty clueless regarding the supposed conflict.

Use Wrye Bash to show me your full load order.  What you have posted is a partial one via OBMM and it doesn't show everything.

If you don't know how to get your load order via wrye just take a peak at the pinned thread at the top of the tech support area for instructions.

Use Wrye Bash to show me your full load order.  What you have posted is a partial one via OBMM and it doesn't show everything.

If you don't know how to get your load order via wrye just take a peak at the pinned thread at the top of the tech support area for instructions.

Oh, snap. I realized I made a mistake but forgot to edit the post.

Here's my full load order.

Active Mod Files:

00  Oblivion.esm
01  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
02  Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esm  [Version 1.33]
03  x117race.esm
04  Lovers with PK.esm
05  LoversCreature.esm
06  Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esp  [Version 1.33]
07  OOO-Level_Stock.esp  [Version 1.33]
08  DLCShiveringIsles.esp
++  MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp
09  Knights.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp
**  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged RoseSims Hair Modules.esp
++  x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Cute Elves.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp
++  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Nec Mystic High Elf Remake.esp
0A  Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp
0B  Real_Mannequin.esp
0C  DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
0D  DLCFrostcrag.esp
0E  DLCHorseArmor.esp
0F  DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
10  DLCSpellTomes.esp
11  DLCOrrery.esp
12  DLCVileLair.esp
13  DLCThievesDen.esp
14  Lovers with PK.esp  [Version 96]
15  LoversCreature.esp
16  zzEstrus.esp
17  Bashed Patch, 0.esp
18  LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
19  LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Ignore Estrus, I suppose. I installed it early today, way after I started having issues.

Wait......

Right at the moment you only really have the framework files. 

So right now you won't be getting combat rapes (raperS) or stalking (joburg or stalkerM).

Now, when you made your bashed patch did you first disable all LPK esm and esp files?  I assume the bashed patch was made with only the files listed in your LO.

Did you also start a new game?

Describe your issues and\or include a screenshot so we can see what is going on.

NOTE:  Estrus (v19.5) will conflict with lovers if you are using the latest version and don't turn off the correct setting.  

Wait......

Right at the moment you only really have the framework files. 

So right now you won't be getting combat rapes (raperS) or stalking (joburg or stalkerM).

Now, when you made your bashed patch did you first disable all LPK esm and esp files?  I assume the bashed patch was made with only the files listed in your LO.

Did you also start a new game?

Describe your issues and\or include a screenshot so we can see what is going on.

NOTE:  Estrus (v19.5) will conflict with lovers if you are using the latest version and don't turn off the correct setting.  

I'm sorry if I wasn't very clear. I'm not having an issue with LWPK or any of it's plugins. I installed a plugin (which is Lovers Creature) to test if the animations were working properly and they are. So no issues with LWPK (at least so far). I'm aware how it works as well; I need plugins because the two 'main' downloads only include the framework/animations/etc etc.

I'm only having an issue with those two specific animations I posted (walking and running). They don't work AT ALL. When I install them, my character's movements remain the same (vanilla ones currently). Hence why I asked if anyone if they are known incompatible animation mods with LWPK or if the issue is on my end. The weird thing is, I installed NoMaaM's BBB animations and they did work.

I made my bashed patch BEFORE installing Lovers with PK. I'm aware that some plugins require making a new based patch other than the one used for MBP, but I'm currently installing other mods first.

Yes, I've started a new game.

And I know about Estrus, I was the one who asked in the other thread which setting one has to disable in order for it to be compatible with LWPK. You already replied me. :)

Try reinstalling NoMaam.  LPK doesn't interfere with walking, running, jumping or any of the fighting animations.  Likely something else is the issue.  Don't forget to archive invalidate via bsa redirection after reinstalling NoMaam.

NOTE:  You also need to install a female body mod prior to installing NoMaam.  The other thing you can do is install the setbody reloaded mod.

I tested the mod with nothing but OOO, MBP and LWPK's main plugins (Lovers With PK.esm, Lovers With PK.esp, LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp and LoversAnimObjectsPriority). I installed NoMaaM's afterwards, so it can't possibly be the issue.

You're correct, though. It wasn't LWPK. I deactivated everything related to it but I'm still having the issue. Archive invalidating did not seem to do anything either.

Now... here comes the creepy/funny part.

I'm currently testing mods (mostly LWPK plugins), so I constantly make new saves just in case if anything doesn't work I can confirm it wasn't for the lack of a new save.

In one of the saves I started, I accidentally selected the default vanilla race you start with at the selection screen, which is Nord. So I started the game, switched to third person and bam, the animations are working! Both walking and running. So I think to myself, "well it must've been something I did when I was messing around deactivating/reinstalling things" and exit to the main menu to start yet another new save to test a few more plugins. Now, I select one of the elven custom race and start the game. Switch to third person, and BAM... the mod isn't working anymore.

So I started testing with several other races, and none of them work. It seems that as soon I switch to another race the mod stops working. That's the funny part. The creepy part is: whilst I as messing around with starting new saves, I quickly turned on the third person view as soon as the game started (right after the character selection part; note that I selected a custom race) and the animations WERE WORKING... for about two seconds. Then it quickly switches to the vanilla animations.

tl;dr

It's not Lovers With PK or NoMaaM's, Archive Invalidating did nothing, both mods seem to work as long as I don't switch the race, and they actually do work on custom races for about two seconds before quickly switching over to vanilla animations. I'm pretty sure it's a problem with the mod itself now, as all other animation mods have worked so far (LWPK, NoMaaM's, that custom jump animation I posted, etc).

EDIT: I forgot to mention a few things. I actually forgot to install ESPs in order for the mod to work (that was before everything above happened), but even then the mod wasn't working. Two things - using one of the LWPK plugins (forgot which) to switch my character's animations to bound and then switching over to 'unbound' seems to 'trigger' the mods and make the animations work, but I was only able to reproduce that once, as my controls lock completely any time I try to 'unbind' my character.

Second thing, using showracemenu to switch over to the race I want to use when using Nord actually works and make the animations also work. Does it mess up anything, as soon as it's done right at the beginning? Otherwise, if nothing else pops up, I'm gonna 'partially solve' this issue doing this.