Mods that are not compatible with Lovers

Companion Share and Recruit and Lovers do not conflict but hate each other. Yeah I've just realized that the infamy double face bug wasn't the feature of CSR' date=' after I read this post. =P I thought it's ok as long as I keep UOP and use the fix double face bug spell after every fast travel.

Thanks for the info, now time to discover some replacement of CSR.

[/quote']

May I suggest this?

I've had alot less problems than when running CSR and CM.

Mem

Sexy Maid of Chorrol.

Doesn't cause any animation problems Per Say' date=' but you can't fuck the maid. :(. At least you couldn't when I tried it. but then again that was some time ago.

[/quote']

I will note it under unfriendly. I think if you cast the settings on the maids you can turn them back on allow sex. While they are doing any of their custom animations however it NOT a good idea to try to have sex with them as it could cause a CTD. I know that you can rape them but I never tried anything else personally.

• 2 weeks later...

Funny, I downloaded Sexy maid of Chorrol and I can have sex with no problem (consensual and rape).

I get some CTD but not sure if it's Sexy maid or another mod since I downloaded more than one. I'll check it out

NOTE: I get CTD when fast travelling, not when having sex, that's why I suspect it's another mod...

Sexy maid only has issues if they are running their custom idles. Aside from that it should be fine.

Fast travel crashes is a real bitch to find. The thing is it can be damn near anything in either the location you are at or the location you are traveling to. Tes4edit is probably about the only way to go to try to figure things out other than stumbling on it by blind luck.

I'm sure I've seen some comments somewhere around here recently that some overhaul mods don't play nicely with Lovers' date=' but there's no mention of any in the OP. Are there any overhaul mods to be avoided?

[/quote']

Not that I am aware of. FCOM is fine and so is OOO.

Unless of course you mean Nehrim.

Not that I am aware of. FCOM is fine and so is OOO.

Unless of course you mean Nehrim.

Apologies, I should have been a little more specific. I was thinking more of Colourwheel's Sexy Oblivion Overhaul, I think the comment I'd seen may even have been from yourself. I'll do some more searching and see if I can find the post I'm referring to.

Apologies, I should have been a little more specific. I was thinking more of Colourwheel's Sexy Oblivion Overhaul, I think the comment I'd seen may even have been from yourself. I'll do some more searching and see if I can find the post I'm referring to.

The only thing I can think of offhand is colourwheel's overyhaul may screw up one of the quests in Bravil Underground due to changing out the guards.  I will note that in the OP.  Let me know if you find others.

The only thing I can think of offhand is colourwheel's overyhaul may screw up one of the quests in Bravil Underground due to changing out the guards.  I will note that in the OP.  Let me know if you find others.

Thanks for that info, would the same problem exist if using Colourwheels Sexy Imperial Legion Extended? I'm guessing it would seeing as her Overhaul mod includes an updated version of it.

Thanks for that info, would the same problem exist if using Colourwheels Sexy Imperial Legion Extended? I'm guessing it would seeing as her Overhaul mod includes an updated version of it.

Correct.  The sexy imp legion plugin is actually the root of the issue and it is built into the overhaul.

Edit:  Added a note that the overhaul and the sexy imp legion plugin are both an issue.

• 2 weeks later...

Does Mart's Monster Mod (MMM) compatible with LoversCreature, LoversBitch and LoversPK overall?

If you mean will it run alongside them, then yes.

If you mean will you be able to have sex with the creatures, that depends.  If the creature is a vanilla creature with no special skeleton then yes.  If the creature is unique to MMM then no.

• 3 weeks later...

Ive tested Friends and lovers many times , sometimes it works if you put it into the right load order.

But every time in install it now it didnt working , maybe it gives an alternative way solve problems and get it to work alongside lovers ?

It may be Incompatible I know , but it must give a solution.

Ive tested Friends and lovers many times , sometimes it works if you put it into the right load order.

But every time in install it now it didnt working , maybe it gives an alternative way solve problems and get it to work alongside lovers ?

There is no point in wasting time or effort in making the two compatible.  Lovers with PK is superior in every possible way to F&L.  F&L is outdated and obsolete.

• 2 months later...

There is no point in wasting time or effort in making the two compatible.  Lovers with PK is superior in every possible way to F&L.  F&L is outdated and obsolete.

... Except when it comes to Threesomes. Lovers was never quite able to get that part down. But otherwise yeah.

Concerning CSR companion mod,I use it in my Nehrim copy,along with Nehrim lovers pack,no problems at all

CSR is the least compatible companion mod that exists.  It suffers from the double face bug and several other issues.

Kvatch Rebuilt + Lovers Bitch (Original version) And this may just be personal experience:

I posted at the lab over a year ago that my high lvl toon could not enter the Lover's Bitch Oblvion Gate outside Kvatch. If I made a new character, they could walk straight in like they were going home. Mid-level toons could only enter if I stripped them naked first.

Having made a clean install of Oblivion + Lovers without Kvatch Rebuilt - ALL of my toons can now enter the LB Oblivion Gate. I can't say whether this is because of the clean install or the new version of Lover's Bitch, though. I am pretty sure that Kvatch Rebuilt contributed to a boat load of problems in my last install, though.

Conflicting Lover's programs: Lovers True Crime EX and Payer Slave Encounters - and POSSIBLY Pay Bandit. I just cannot get True Crime or Pay Bandit to work properly when Player Slave is activated. A shame, as I consider all of them to be essential mods.

Edit: Fajeena has fixed the Lover's Bitch problem with the new Lover's Bitch Gone Wild, and Gabrieal made a patch for Pay Bandit and Player Slave. These conflicts now appear to be resolved. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm fascinated to learn that Tantrivaylia is incompatible with HiyokoClub, as I have games with dozens of Hiyokos running around the ballroom/bar in Castle Tantrivaylia, to the discomfiture of the regulars who can't find anywhere to sit ... It's a nice big space, and excellent as a 'relax here' spot for children who want to follow you to inconvenient places.

Tantrivaylia is a bit intensive on system resources, so if you have a game that's teetering on the edge from other errors, it may well do it in, but incompatible it is not.

Ive Just Tryed Personality Idles v4 And When I Tryed to Have Sex With A Werewolf The Animation Wouldnt Play , When I Did Get It To Play

The Animation  Was Completely Messed Up Player In Correct Postion But Werewolf Was Facing Sideways .....

• 4 weeks later...

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet or not so my aplogies if it has, but it appears that the Oblivion Pose Pack and Erotic Post Pack http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/13193/?  (atleast version 3) does not work with Lovers. It may just be my sort order, but for me, it freezes the lovers animations so I had to disable it which kinda sucks because it had alot of good poses in one easy to use place. Can anyone confirm ?