Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Mods that are not compatible with Lovers

• Please log in to reply
130 replies to this topic

rfrjtnjbvz

rfrjtnjbvz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts
I'm using Personality Idles 4 and I don't see any problems. I think the game assigns Lovers animations after PI ones. Which means it should lower in loadorder, obviously.

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

gregathit

gregathit

Duck and Cover

• Moderators
  • 17,939 posts

I'm using Personality Idles 4 and I don't see any problems. I think the game assigns Lovers animations after PI ones. Which means it should lower in loadorder, obviously.

I have seen numerous reports of conflicts and no clear pattern on whether it should be higher or lower in one's load order. It "could" also be a conflict with particular versions of lovers and\or particular versions of lovers plugins. Hard to say without testing things. Until we get a more folks offering information I think we leave it up as a possible conflict.

ohvast

ohvast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
Immoral Sisters is incompatible with:
The Gold Crest - A Major Pirate Quest
and Unique Landscapes - Bravil Barrowfields.
There are some rather offensive terrain tears in one and the sister’s campsite outside Bravil is almost totally buried in both.

gregathit

gregathit

Duck and Cover

• Moderators
  • 17,939 posts

Immoral Sisters is incompatible with:
The Gold Crest - A Major Pirate Quest
and Unique Landscapes - Bravil Barrowfields.
There are some rather offensive terrain tears in one and the sister’s campsite outside Bravil is almost totally buried in both.

Thank you. OP updated.

movomo

movomo

maniac

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,199 posts
Companion Share and Recruit and Lovers do not conflict but hate each other. Yeah I've just realized that the infamy double face bug wasn't the feature of CSR, after I read this post. =P I thought it's ok as long as I keep UOP and use the fix double face bug spell after every fast travel.
Thanks for the info, now time to discover some replacement of CSR.

mem4ob4

mem4ob4

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 865 posts

Companion Share and Recruit and Lovers do not conflict but hate each other. Yeah I've just realized that the infamy double face bug wasn't the feature of CSR, after I read this post. =P I thought it's ok as long as I keep UOP and use the fix double face bug spell after every fast travel.
Thanks for the info, now time to discover some replacement of CSR.

May I suggest this?
I've had alot less problems than when running CSR and CM.
Mem

gregathit

gregathit

Duck and Cover

• Moderators
  • 17,939 posts
MCS is very good and it works very well with lovers.

rylasasin

rylasasin

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 699 posts
Sexy Maid of Chorrol.

Doesn't cause any animation problems Per Say, but you can't fuck the maid. :(. At least you couldn't when I tried it. but then again that was some time ago.

gregathit

gregathit

Duck and Cover

• Moderators
  • 17,939 posts

Sexy Maid of Chorrol.

Doesn't cause any animation problems Per Say, but you can't fuck the maid. :(. At least you couldn't when I tried it. but then again that was some time ago.

I will note it under unfriendly. I think if you cast the settings on the maids you can turn them back on allow sex. While they are doing any of their custom animations however it NOT a good idea to try to have sex with them as it could cause a CTD. I know that you can rape them but I never tried anything else personally.

Appi T

Appi T

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts
Tantrivaylia
http://oblivion.nexu....com/mods/29081

is not compatible with HiyokoClub. A CTD occurs whenever progeny are present in the same room.

This claim is on a "as-far-as-my-dumb-ass-can-tell" basis. It's wholly possible that the CTD is unrelated and my game is just broken.

Silvermetal

Silvermetal

Silent Scientist

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
Funny, I downloaded Sexy maid of Chorrol and I can have sex with no problem (consensual and rape).
I get some CTD but not sure if it's Sexy maid or another mod since I downloaded more than one. I'll check it out

NOTE: I get CTD when fast travelling, not when having sex, that's why I suspect it's another mod...

gregathit

gregathit

Duck and Cover

• Moderators
  • 17,939 posts
Sexy maid only has issues if they are running their custom idles. Aside from that it should be fine.

Fast travel crashes is a real bitch to find. The thing is it can be damn near anything in either the location you are at or the location you are traveling to. Tes4edit is probably about the only way to go to try to figure things out other than stumbling on it by blind luck.

Grizzly UK

Grizzly UK

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts
I'm sure I've seen some comments somewhere around here recently that some overhaul mods don't play nicely with Lovers, but there's no mention of any in the OP. Are there any overhaul mods to be avoided?

gregathit

gregathit

Duck and Cover

• Moderators
  • 17,939 posts

I'm sure I've seen some comments somewhere around here recently that some overhaul mods don't play nicely with Lovers, but there's no mention of any in the OP. Are there any overhaul mods to be avoided?

Not that I am aware of. FCOM is fine and so is OOO.

Unless of course you mean Nehrim.

Grizzly UK

Grizzly UK

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Not that I am aware of. FCOM is fine and so is OOO.

Unless of course you mean Nehrim.

Apologies, I should have been a little more specific. I was thinking more of Colourwheel's Sexy Oblivion Overhaul, I think the comment I'd seen may even have been from yourself. I'll do some more searching and see if I can find the post I'm referring to.

gregathit

gregathit

Duck and Cover

• Moderators
  • 17,939 posts

Apologies, I should have been a little more specific. I was thinking more of Colourwheel's Sexy Oblivion Overhaul, I think the comment I'd seen may even have been from yourself. I'll do some more searching and see if I can find the post I'm referring to.

The only thing I can think of offhand is colourwheel's overyhaul may screw up one of the quests in Bravil Underground due to changing out the guards.  I will note that in the OP.  Let me know if you find others.

Grizzly UK

Grizzly UK

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

The only thing I can think of offhand is colourwheel's overyhaul may screw up one of the quests in Bravil Underground due to changing out the guards.  I will note that in the OP.  Let me know if you find others.

Thanks for that info, would the same problem exist if using Colourwheels Sexy Imperial Legion Extended? I'm guessing it would seeing as her Overhaul mod includes an updated version of it.

gregathit

gregathit

Duck and Cover

• Moderators
  • 17,939 posts

Thanks for that info, would the same problem exist if using Colourwheels Sexy Imperial Legion Extended? I'm guessing it would seeing as her Overhaul mod includes an updated version of it.

Correct.  The sexy imp legion plugin is actually the root of the issue and it is built into the overhaul.

Edit:  Added a note that the overhaul and the sexy imp legion plugin are both an issue.

GECK.O

GECK.O

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,703 posts

Does Mart's Monster Mod (MMM) compatible with LoversCreature, LoversBitch and LoversPK overall?

gregathit

gregathit

Duck and Cover

• Moderators
  • 17,939 posts

Does Mart's Monster Mod (MMM) compatible with LoversCreature, LoversBitch and LoversPK overall?

If you mean will it run alongside them, then yes.

If you mean will you be able to have sex with the creatures, that depends.  If the creature is a vanilla creature with no special skeleton then yes.  If the creature is unique to MMM then no.