Deadly Reflex 5 Ryona-Add on

And another add-on to DR 5-Ryona

This mods adds...4? weapon into the game with the effect of the DR5-Ryona spell on them.

So using them or giving partner them for hilarity...XD

They should be found at IC Waterfront.

http://www.mediafire.com/?1s8aoagctsagd04

my games crashes wen i try to use this mod do i need to get the weapons in a seperate mod ?

You need to install the DR5 RYona-add on first.

And the weapon esp need to be loaded after DR5-Ryona esp

Well i got it to run an found all 4 weapons only problem now is they dont perform the exercutions wen they kill people and i know that

DR is working because if i cast those spells on people before they die i will get the desired result.Also the two new spells are very nice just wish i could get all these fatalitys without having to cast the spell first.Oh im also using UVII' date='Cursed armour,BBB,and all the MBP add ons and all the lovers add ons too if thats any help.... the new weapons look great and have them euiped on my self an three companion npcs just hope i can get them working like they should...

p.s sorry for my english

[/quote']

Odd, the weapon work for me, but some item require a few swing to work.

And generally, it's the same as other DR, you need to use Power attack(Blade Lv.50+) to "finish" an enemy to have it happen.

Same for having it done to your PC, enemy need to be at a high level and like to use power atk.

And another add-on to DR 5-Ryona

This mods adds...4? weapon into the game with the effect of the DR5-Ryona spell on them.

So using them or giving partner them for hilarity...XD

They should be found at IC Waterfront.

http://www.mediafire.com/?1s8aoagctsagd04

my games crashes wen i try to use this mod do i need to get the weapons in a seperate mod ?

You need to install the DR5 RYona-add on first.

And the weapon esp need to be loaded after DR5-Ryona esp

Well i got it to run an found all 4 weapons only problem now is they dont perform the exercutions wen they kill people and i know that

DR is working because if i cast those spells on people before they die i will get the desired result.Also the two new spells are very nice just wish i could get all these fatalitys without having to cast the spell first.Oh im also using UVII' date='Cursed armour,BBB,and all the MBP add ons and all the lovers add ons too if thats any help.... the new weapons look great and have them euiped on my self an three companion npcs just hope i can get them working like they should...

p.s sorry for my english

[/quote']

Odd, the weapon work for me, but some item require a few swing to work.

And generally, it's the same as other DR, you need to use Power attack(Blade Lv.50+) to "finish" an enemy to have it happen.

Same for having it done to your PC, enemy need to be at a high level and like to use power atk.

is there anyway to increase the chances of npcs pulling them off on each other ? mabe puting the diffculty up or down ? i can do them all but there is skill involed ive only seen the npcs pull off these finishers mabe once or twice where as i can do them every time is that normal or is DR not working for my npcs ?

• 2 weeks later...

to bad there is no sneak attack *throat cuting* animation or somthing in the line like swift execution from deus ex :(

Oh, but there is. Sneak up from behind, get close enough to grab with a blade drawn and press the DR5 "bash" key. You have to be accomplished with both the blade and sneak skills for it to work.

My character has lvl 27 in blade and lvl 90 in sneak and I just today slit the throat of a lvl 39 bandit. They grab their throat, point forward at nothing and blood goes everywhere. Spiffy.

Thanks so much for the links/recommendations. I love the add-on (and wont be using DR6 because of the bugs/no add on... haha).

Got all my sexy walking/running animations and BBB all compatible with DR5+add-on. Everything running flawlessly. Don't forget to use Growlfs universal skeleton.

I noticed I crash a lot with DR5 add on running ... if I run DR5 normally, not the add-on .ESP the game seems to crash a lot less, or "not at all"

With the addon, I seem to crash easily .. and randomally. I really like the extra blood and the insta-kill spells are pretty cool .. anyone have any solutions?

suz have you posted a link to this mod under p2p on gurochan? that crowd would love this.

You're welcome to mirror it there

But I thought they don't allow 3D stuff.

they do on the p2p section. that section is for games, mods mangas ect that cannot be posted elsewhere. I'll post a description & link to this thread.

• 4 weeks later...

... Why is Martin so so very screwed up? for some ODD reason, when I took him to IC he basically dismantled everyone with his bare fists, was missing his head halfway through, and raped everything! EEEEEVEERYYTHINNG! D; He killed me an raped me *snif snif* My poor poor cute little loli lop elf ... I HAD REVENGE... kinda, he somehow started raping the arch mage without any legs, dunno how but good ol' martin figured out how!

• 4 weeks later...

Ohh man' date=' i wish this was for DR6, any way i can increase the volume of blood & gore for DR6 anyway? Been playing for a while and my character is fairly skilled with blade but i've only ever cut off two people's heads.

[/quote']

You just have to pop open the ini file and up the percentages for decapitation. It is set VERY low when you install it (like 5% success or something). You if you ratchet it up to 80% or greater you will be loping off heads all over the place :)