I know you're not using it deliberately to offend but would you be so kind and edit that word? it's a derogatory term like calling black people with N-word in their face.

Edit Thanks for the quick fix!

To change duration, open unko.ini in data/ini/unko/ and editing the value for below settings would do the trick.

(Default 720 means limit will be reached in 720 minutes(12 hours) in-game time,) 

set zzKQ.benLimit to 720

set zzKQ.nyoLimit to 480

set zzKQ.benLimitBase to 720

set zzKQ.nyoLimitBase to 480

Though the mod works correctly according to changes made in ini but it seems HUD is NOT working as planned.

If you take a close look at the pic below, you can see that values are still showing default 720/480 which I've changed to 920/680 in ini file.

The 3rd bar shows '623/480' so yeah, changed value are indeed working but not the limit number which is still showing 480 instead of the new value 680.

And even stranger thing is that bar length has been stretched a bit according to current value 623.

post-22611-0-09291500-1377214652_thumb.png

So, I tried various things like saving/reloading, system reboot, disable/enable UnkoHUD, disabled bashed patch, made new character, placing mod at bottom in load order so no other mod could interfer etc etc but nothing solves the problem and this thing is driving me crazy.

This stubborn default number simply refuses to change. I give up. I appreciate if someone could shed some light to this strange HUD behaviour.

Btw, I didn't notice at first that casting enema spell on npc changes their facial expression. They're kinda panicked.

post-22611-0-57525700-1377214668_thumb.png

I know you're not using it deliberately to offend but would you be so kind and edit that word? it's a derogatory term like calling black people with N-word in their face.

To change duration, open unko.ini in data/ini/unko/ and editing the value for below settings would do the trick.
(Default 720 means limit will be reached in 720 minutes(12 hours) in-game time,) 

set zzKQ.benLimit to 720
set zzKQ.nyoLimit to 480
set zzKQ.benLimitBase to 720
set zzKQ.nyoLimitBase to 480

Though the mod works correctly according to changes made in ini but it seems HUD is NOT working as planned.
If you take a close look at the pic below, you can see that values are still showing default 720/480 which I've changed to 920/680 in ini file.
The 3rd bar shows '623/480' so yeah, changed value are indeed working but not the limit number which is still showing 480 instead of the new value 680.
And even stranger thing is that bar length has been stretched a bit according to current value 623.

So, I tried various things like saving/reloading, system reboot, disable/enable UnkoHUD, disabled bashed patch, made new character, placing mod at bottom in load order so no other mod could interfer etc etc but nothing solves the problem and this thing is driving me crazy.
This stubborn default number simply refuses to change. I give up. I appreciate if someone could shed some light to this strange HUD behaviour.

Btw, I didn't notice at first that casting enema spell on npc changes their facial expression. They're kinda panicked.

Thanks!I want to tweak it so the PC needs to urinate every 12 oblivion hours,and big bio every 24.

I have been using HUD status bar/Tamago HUDkil/companions HUD before I installed this.There must be some conflict,because I dont have the pink bar you have (the 30%),I have the other 2,Tamago HUDkil,and companions HUD doesnt show up

Yeah maybe it's conflicting with another mod as you say but simply I don't have any clue.

Pink one? Ah...that's LoversAphrodisia HUD. Forgot I had recolored it long time ago.

And I've never used Tamago HUD or Companion HUD so can't comment on them but I know that having JP displaying obse plugin enabled causes fonts for HUD status bar mod or Lovers Pk Extender HUD etc to disappear which you can see on my other pics (that red bar on upper left with no fonts).

Above problem may or may not be related to max value not changing but oh well,..like in real life one can't have everything so I'll stick with default value for the time being.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...
On 16.08.2013 at 11:23, phosphor said:
Ребята, как хорошие, так и плохие новости для тех, кто просто хочет мод piss / crap.

Кстати, на самом деле есть действительно старый, но хороший мод, который называется unkotes t (craptest), еще не упомянутый в этой теме, и последняя версия также добавила меш / текстуру для poop (более старая версия просто добавляла пищевые сетки как poop).

Он использует одну и ту же анимацию для писания / крэпинга и длится всего несколько секунд, но сбрасывает со звуковым эффектом, затем вытирает задницу, и вы даже можете увидеть запах паров от этой штуки.

Но загвоздка в том, что… все полностью на японском языке, так что либо кто-то должен сделать переведенный esp, либо установить obse-плагин, который отображает JP-шрифты для тех, кто знает этот язык, или он может быть просто использован как ресурс для других модов, обсуждаемых здесь.

Магазины начнут продавать портативный туалет и другие вещи, так что вы можете помочиться практически везде (как на улице, так и в помещении), но если охранники увидят, что вы это сделаете, вам придется убежать или заплатить штраф.

Также есть дополнение, которое отображает панель HUD (коричневая / желтая полоса слева на картинке) для мочи / фекалий, не включенных в оригинальный мод, который я загрузил на loda перед закрытием сайта, так что я могу загрузить его на mnty / где-нибудь если кому-то интересно

Думаю, этот мод немного сложно использовать в играх, отличных от JP, так что, как я писал ранее, возможно, файлы kf / nif могут быть использованы в качестве ресурсов для других модов?

Что касается кредитов, разрешений и т. Д., Все, что я мог найти в readme, это «свободно использовать», поэтому проблем не должно быть.

Приношу свои извинения, если этот мод уже упоминался в другом месте здесь, на LL (давний участник может знать этот мод, поскольку он существует с 2008 года, но он не обновлялся в течение ТРИ лет до марта 2013 года).

после 22611-0-47198200-1376641476_thumb.png

после 22611-0-91340700-1376641493_thumb.png

после 22611-0-15077800-1376641522_thumb.png

пс. Установил это только для тестирования, так что я ничего не знаю о стабильности.

Hey. I really want to download this mod but I can not find where else to download and these links are broken

please post the working version of the mod

2 hours ago, fejeena said:

английский esp см. выше пост 56

Thanks. I will install this version since the version that is earlier in this thread works strangely. there is no animation shitting shit from the anal does not work, and shit appears on the floor immediately, and not as in the screenshot

but I need first Oblivion v1.2.0416 Japanese patch and OBSE v018.4 or later (using setPackageTarget)

Please give download links

2 hours ago, kop9000 said:

hmm this is strange but in fact there is no such animation in fashion. Maybe those three screenshots under the two spoilers are just a 3D picture

But thanks for the file anyway

You want this one, I'd think...

It's two little mods in one. A wine filler at the Bloated Float, and a mod where the PC & NPCs have to go take a piss...male or female.

It's one of TDA's.

8 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

Вы хотите этот, я думаю ...

Это два маленьких мода в одном. Винный наполнитель в «Раздуваемом поплавке» и мод, в котором PC и NPC должны сходить пописать ... мужчина или женщина.

Это один из TDA.

Выявить скрытое содержимое

I do not need a mod for piss. thanks

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
54 minutes ago, TackG said:

seems like it was taken down any chance someone has a copy?
This would be cool to have with primary needs

Which mod do you mean? This thread talks about various mods.  File name? or post?

The Unko mod is still available:

Original Mod - My Posted January 15, 2020
english esp - posted by Bloody mess February 10, 2015
a O-Mod version - posted by phosphor August 17, 2013

Edited by fejeena
21 minutes ago, fejeena said:

Which mod do you mean? This thread talks about various mods.  File name? or post?

The Unko mod is still available:

Original Mod - My Posted January 15, 2020
english esp - posted by Bloody mess February 10, 2015
a O-Mod version - posted by phosphor August 17, 2013

sorry i should have specified its the one infected dragon posted with the link to nexus
https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/51208

author DKZZ2 (Nexus) is TDA here at Loverslab.

Here the Nexus Mod

KHSfiller ori.esp is the original original Russian

the KHSfiller.esp is my translated version ( only one potion and some NPC names )

0PiMod My 51208.7z

And I think this is the same ... ? or another pee mod.  esp name is the same.  I think the Nexus version is the newer one.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/110331-pee-mod/

• 3 months later...
On 1/15/2024 at 5:02 AM, fejeena said:

author DKZZ2 (Nexus) is TDA here at Loverslab.

Here the Nexus Mod

KHSfiller ori.esp is the original original Russian

the KHSfiller.esp is my translated version ( only one potion and some NPC names )

0PiMod My 51208.7z 3.86 MB · 8 downloads

And I think this is the same ... ? or another pee mod.  esp name is the same.  I think the Nexus version is the newer one.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/110331-pee-mod/

Is there any way to make the player character pee, or is it exclusive to NPCs and followers?