I have released CLS Gold edition on the Nexus. I'll, of course, upload it to another place tomorrow for our convenience.
IMPORTANT: you need to choose between Claudia's little secret Normal or Gold edition.
Gold edition is Beta. We have debugged a maximum of things but you may encounter more. Please report them to the team.
What is Claudia's little secret?
Well, I'm glad you asked...
Taking the risk of sounding pompous; I'll simply say that CLS is a game in itself using Bethesda's Oblivion and Shivering Isles as a decor.
It's too long to explain everything here but in short this is a complete (adult) story during which the player will become the champion of a forgotten Goddess and her cult.
It will start with some not-so-innocent little secrets and helping Augusta & Claudia run their hotel but slowly and surely will finish with your own army crushing your enemies (well more or less).
- Discover the ancient cult of the Goddess.
- Help Augusta with the hotel. Recruit her staff, help the clients with a lot of side quests. Explore the new extensions (your quarters "the pool", the Priestesses quarters, the new aisle of the hotel with the new clients...).
- Go hunt and find the legendary Megaloceros with the crazy twins in its special valley. Can you see what you can do in the Wench and Pussy lodge? What's the story behind Han & Lisbeth?
- Recruits maids for the hotel, free them and hire them (Is Lidya the best maid ever? What happened to Sarah so she becomes a skooma addict? Why can't Michelle follow a simple path?).
- Help reconstruct the new tool for your cult. Explore the strange nightmare realm of the Archspider. Become very small and learn to communicate with the Pixie's hive. And even smaller...
- Recruit Priestesses for you cult: the unjustly imprisoned dream master, the damned by the gods Eileen and the lost in her mind Kristina.
- Before you leave Tamriel for the mysterious and wild Sumuru island, will you have time to help all the new clients of the IC Hotel? Can you convert them all and gain them to your cause?
- Embark on your boat and discover what secrets are buried in the Sumuru island. Are those women the original member of the cult? What really happened to them?
- Get lost out of time and exorcise the poor corrupted herd in Moonshadow. Hurry as you have all the time in the world and that's precisely the issue...
- Confront the impersonation on your enemy in a final battle where you will discover the truth. But it's up to you to decide the end of it... As there is an end.
CLS is a game in itself. Start a new character, you can play as what you want but for the story to make sense we advise you to use a female humanoid (Imperial size 1 works best).
The Gold edition is NOT compatible with the normal edition. You CAN'T use save games from one to play the other.
Skip Oblivion's main quest and ignore everything else but CLS to enjoy it best. I suggest you use a mod for an alternate beginning (like arrive by boat) and you may also want one that prevents Oblivion gates to open.
CLS Gold will allow you to go back to your "normal" Oblivion play after you're done with it [NOT available yet]. However; neither the Gold Beta nor the Normal version of CLS will. You are strongly encouraged to disable CLS when you are done playing its quests. We will not provide support if you do not do so.
Yes! A lot. I suggest you use a minimum of mods with CLS. You will want nude body mods, better skins and some textures replacers if you want.
You want to avoid companions at all cost. They will break the game and ruin immersion, leave them home for this time.
Avoid any mod with poses/idles replacers, they more than probably will conflict with CLS animation engine.
You don't need armor or clothes and you will explore a lot of new cells so the Vanilla aspect of Tamriel is good enough to play CLS.
Again: CLS is a game by itself you don't need other mods with it for the time you play it. Keep in mind that you will need to start a new char so you can get back to your mods and old character afterwards.
Pfiu that was long.
Enjoy and post pics!
Don't forget to endorse.