Astrianna companion mod

CrimsonGuardian

Hey guys, I'm new here.

A while ago, I found a companion mod for Oblivion. You could summon some warrior woman named Astriana. It was a really good companion mods with complete voice acting, settings and options.

I've been looking for it all day long and found it NOWHERE. It's as if it never existed. Anyone knows what happened to it? Also, do you guys know if there are other mods as good?

Thank you.

Edit: It was Montana's Sexy Companion II. Seems it's been completely removed from the internet. Any links to it? Anything similar?

Use google to search for it.

I downloaded this' date=' and have tried to install the OMOD, but it seems to not work. It keeps saying it needs Oblivion Script Extender 16 or above. Which I have.

Can anyone help? :/

[/quote']

Instead of installing it, right click on it in OBMM and choose to extract it to a folder. Then manually install it from there.

The russian translation is still on gamesource. It is the only version that is available with my approval. I think it is only the readme that's translated so it should still be usable by enlish speakers.

Please don't link people to my work when it has been stolen by others. I'll return the favor.

montana

The russian translation is still on gamesource. It is the only version that is available with my approval. I think it is only the readme that's translated so it should still be usable by enlish speakers.

Please don't link people to my work when it has been stolen by others. I'll return the favor.

montana

Alright. Any particular reason why you took it off from everywhere on the web and allowed the Russian version to stay? It was a darn good mod and it's sad I can't find it anywhere.

montana

Alright. Any particular reason why you took it off from everywhere on the web and allowed the Russian version to stay? It was a darn good mod and it's sad I can't find it anywhere.

Well, the main reason is that the Russian site treated me with respect. When they originally posted it without my permission, I asked them to remove it and they did, apologizing for the mistake. Then they came back and respectfully asked to be allowed to post a russian translation. I granted that request and did not impose any time limits or restrictions.

Of all the people who redistributed this without my permission, Gamesource to date is the only one who has ever asked to be allowed to publish it. I'm not suggesting that I would grant anyone who asked permission, but I don't guess we'll know until someone does.

Other people have suggested that the real reason is that I'm a jerk. This may have some validity as well.

The reason I removed it from "nexus" was related to what I considered to be arbitrary enforcement of non-existent rules (failure to comply with unspecified regulations). Since then I have considered republishing it somewhere else, and have just never done so for one reason or another.

Live Free and Die Proud

Montana

With the Gamersource link now down, I really wish you would either make a link available or allow someone else to host it. It seems a real shame that folks have to miss out on such an excellent plugin due to the actions of a few. As far as I know, other than the one link I found via google this plugin has nearly disappeared from the net.

I don't pretend to judge you as I am not mod maker, hell I have a hell of a time just translating, but it really seems odd that you would put such a huge chunk of your life into making a plugin and then pull it. I guess I could understand if it was a poor product or buggy, but it most certainly is neither one of those. I do more than understand pulling from the nexus as that place can be far more trouble than it is worth.

If you like, you are more than welcome to host the plugin here. Lovers Lab members would be thrilled.

As to the link, if you wish I will remove it from my post if you like. Folks can find it via google if they take the time....provided that site remains up anyway.

Cheers,

Greg

ScreenShot79_zpsda2ca351.jpg

From the flightdeck of the great Dwemer airship Rand, circling high above the Imperial City, Astrianna and Badgirl send you a New Year's greeting. Astrianna sends her thanks for your kind offer to host her on your site and promises to consider it once she gets the dents hammered out of her iron panties.

Live Free

BadGirl, Astrianna, montana

My favorite picture of Astrianna, courtesy of Lisnpuppy!

21476-1-1229582721_zps965511f6.jpg

• 5 months later...

Here is why I'm such a fan of the mod using community in general.

http://www.xvideos.com/video1082407/having_fun_with_astrianna

It's a video which was created using my companion mod, which in some venues lists the posters name but which never refers to me or my mod team. Thanks for nothing.

For the record: Dezi, GM58, Lisnpuppy, and GonzoGuns.

The people who behave this way, are quick to call me a "Diva" for being protective of my efforts,

Live Free

Montana

Here is why I'm such a fan of the mod using community in general.

http://www.xvideos.com/video1082407/having_fun_with_astrianna

It's a video which was created using my companion mod, which in some venues lists the posters name but which never refers to me or my mod team. Thanks for nothing.

For the record: Dezi, GM58, Lisnpuppy, and GonzoGuns.

The people who behave this way, are quick to call me a "Diva" for being protective of my efforts,

Live Free

Montana

Where i can get her hair like in video?

• 10 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Well, I still have a copy of the mod installed on my Oblivion and was just looking as to what it entailed (been a very long time since I actually used it) and where the follower actually is (so long ago I actually forgot), the mod being omod and all (cannot get it to give up it's secrets).  So to me the diva comment actually fits.

Edit:Nevermind.....I have a non-omod version too.  Just realized that neither was installed at the moment.  So stupid me.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i want to buy a house where i can put beautiful weapons, armor,...

but it seems the only house where u have display cases is skingrad,

well i dont like the house in skingrad so thats a pity

is there any kind of mod that adds display cases and such to the bruma house or the chorrol house?

those are the 2 most beautiful houses i thhink.

thank you

i want to buy a house where i can put beautiful weapons, armor,... but it seems the only house where u have display cases is skingrad, well i dont like the house in skingrad so thats a pity is there any kind of mod that adds display cases and such to the bruma house or the chorrol house? those are the 2 most beautiful houses i thhink. thank you

There are tons of mods that do add display cases and with the Construction Set, you could add them anywhere. But, if you're just looking for a mod with lots of display cases, here's a keeper...

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/32996/?

As for Astrianna...now that brings back some early memories of Oblivion. She was pretty vicious and what-not. But, if you ever slipped and gave her a blow by accident she would come after you like a demon possessed...lol. Good times....

• 1 month later...

I found a rar file called, Montanas_Sexy_Companion.  Located at a Mega website .  I have not tried it myself yet but I figured I would share it.  Maybe it is the Astrianna companion mod.  I would share the link directly but Loverslab won't allow it yet.

Loverslab won't allow it UNTIL the mod author "allows it".  He hasn't and likely won't.  Sorry.

Archived