Sex animations with growlf body resizing changes

inori51

Hi,

I use Set Body reloaded and Growl Body Risizing mod, It works well but during the sex animations changes made with growl they disappear...

It not do so with all the animations, but many :(

I use Lovers with pk rev 96 with lovers ressources v3 and Revised BBB 11-200 Animations Pack 12-12-12.

Sorry for my bad english.

Ok, let me see if I understand:

1. You change a body "in game" with growlf's body resizing mod.

2. You have sex and in some of the animations those changes disappear.

If that is the issue then what you are seeing is set scale in action. Set scale forces both actors to be the same size so that the animations line up. You can turn this off in the ini file.

Those animations have set scale turned on in the ini file. You will need to edit the ini file and turn it off if you don't like it. Hit the console during sex when you see and animation that is doing this and note down the animation number (it will be the bottom line on the console and will have a number between 1 and 200).

The problem is animation.

Growlf's re-sizing mod modifies your body by attaching a very high priority animation to the OP1 and OP2 bones (Breast Bones).

Because the re-size is caused by an animation, other animations can (and do) override it.

If I were to hazard a guess, some of the lovers animations were set with a higher priority than the Growlf's animations. That would explain why it works with some Lovers animations but not others.

I've been looking at the Growlf's animations lately in an effort to resolve the two major issues with them...the nasty ridge where the OP2 bones begin and the Nipples of Doom that you get if you try and use it with OP3 weighted upper bodies or Buttocks of Death with OP3 weighted BB Butts lower bodies.

If I figure out a solution to that, I'll see if I can figure out a solution to the animation priority issue and (if I can get permission from Growlf) release updated kf files.

Otherwise I'll post a script that folks can use to fix the kf files themselves (Assuming that I can come up with a solution).

I have no OP3 Upperbody installed

I try the method gregahit' date=' I open motion an animtion than bug (Motion 167), and I have this :

166 : no changes disapear

http://nsa31.casimages.com/img/2012/12/19/121219071802621878.jpg

167 : changes disapear

http://nsa31.casimages.com/img/2012/12/19/121219071848788933.jpg

I don't understand :o

[/quote']

The differences in animation priorities won't show up there. The ini files just tell lovers how to display the animations. This allows you to set things like the scale and position of the actors.

I suspect that the problem that you are having is just a conflict over animation priorities. This can be a problem with mods that attempt to attack permanent animations to actors.

Make a back up copy of 167's ini file and then make the following changes and see if they help:

In ini 167 change this line from:

set xLoversPkrQuest.zzscale to 2

to:

set xLoversPkrQuest.zzscale to 0

and

set xLoversPkrQuest.xyscale to 0

to:

set xLoversPkrQuest.xyscale to 3

and

set xLoversPkrQuest.xzscale to 2

to:

set xLoversPkrQuest.xzscale to 3

Make a back up copy of 167's ini file and then make the following changes and see if they help:

In ini 167 change this line from:

set xLoversPkrQuest.zzscale to 2

to:

set xLoversPkrQuest.zzscale to 0

and

set xLoversPkrQuest.xyscale to 0

to:

set xLoversPkrQuest.xyscale to 3

and

set xLoversPkrQuest.xzscale to 2

to:

set xLoversPkrQuest.xzscale to 3

Don't work :(

Don't work again :/

Thanks anyway for your help' date=' I hope for a fix will be found.

[/quote']

If messing with the ini files didn't do it then the fix is going in and redoing the animation file (.kf). Not something that is easy or fast. Unfortunately, unless you do it yourself it is probably not going to ever happen. There are only a couple of animators on this site and they are all creating new animations rather than revisiting existing ones. Sorry.

Archived