question about lovers slave trade final

starattacker

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=2480&highlight=slave+trade

at this link description it says

(You will need to either start a new game or use the dismiss all slaves option and make a clean save if you are upgrading from version 91beta.)

i was using v91 but it works good, even tho i didnt start a new game.

i did put all the slave somewhere and i let them relax on that place before i upgrade to final version.

do i still need to start a new game to work perfectly?

If you want to upgrade from version 91beta to version 1.0 you have to dismiss all slaves. You can't keep any of them or you risk screwing up your game.

Then cast your LST settings spell and choose "before uninstalling slave trader" and select "yes". Then you can hit escape and make a save. Exit the game and upgrade your slave trader version. Enable it and start the game and you should be good to go with that existing save.

Holler if you run into issues.

Now if you start a new game you don't have to do any of that. You just install the new version and start a new game normally.

If you want to upgrade from version 91beta to version 1.0 you have to dismiss all slaves. You can't keep any of them or you risk screwing up your game.

Then cast your LST settings spell and choose "before uninstalling slave trader" and select "yes". Then you can hit escape and make a save. Exit the game and upgrade your slave trader version. Enable it and start the game and you should be good to go with that existing save.

Holler if you run into issues.

Now if you start a new game you don't have to do any of that. You just install the new version and start a new game normally.

so first release all slaves, second cast spell called LST setting and press before uninstall, than i can save or upgrade and capture new slaves again?

Archived