Dominatrix Beta

Tafa100

aww man plzz make this mod for fallout new vegas :( i love it

I do not know how to do that' date=' but if you, or you know someone who knows how to do this, is completely free to do so.

I just ask you to give me credit as the original author, and that I can play with the mod as well when it is finished.

[/b']

ofcourse :) im gonna install oblivion all over from start again just for this mod :D too bad there are no such mods for fallout new vegas :(

Hi everyone. This mod looks so awesome Tafa! I'm dying to download it but fileserve refuses to let me download it regaurdless of what I do. So I need to ask is there any other links to download this from? Please if there is it would be great. I want this mod so badly!:(

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone. Has anyone tried the patch?

Because I need to know if this patch fixes the lag issues when Entering the Dominatrix cell.

Please leave any comments about this subject.

I have got game crashed when i instaled it, is it any Incompatability

with other mod? Is it has to be work with loves 1.41 v91 ?

Here's a working link to the Beta:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PGBWH79T

Here's a working link to the Update:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HIVW4I4D

As to lag issues, I really haven't had many, and the update helped a bit. In the end, if you're getting lag, it's probably because there are so many actors in such a small space.

I have around 200+ mods running and this works fine on my install. If it's crashing on yours, I don't know why.

Agree with Halo about scat and pissing.

Everything else looks just fantastic...downloading it as we speak ^^

Okay I can make a lighter version of this mod removing the piss and scat animations' date=' but then I also have to remove the enemas, fist fucking and so on?

As I say in the description of this mod this is a parody of the sexual preferences of some people and situations that are hilarious to me, therefore not be taken seriously.Anyway if I receive many complaints of this kind, I'll modify the mod.But before changing something I need to know is the issues and bugs encountered by the mod.

P.D

By the way, can anyone tell me how can a woman cum in a bowl?

[/quote']

I don't think you should remove anything. If we can have a wildly popular mod about bestiality, and another about a girl forced to lay eggs, why not scat? :)

And a girl can come in a bowl if she's a squirter. Squirting is often argued about (mostly by people who hate to admit that the fluids involved include piss), but a certain percentage of women release a jet of fluid (mucus and urine) when they come, especially from stimulation of the G-spot. There are even sex therapists who run camps for women who want to learn how to squirt. It's another popular kink.

I have not played it, but I think you should go with your creative instinct.

Never let the people who always say "Oh I wish it did not have that", or the other one's with there "could you make this mod for me, I would play it then",... bother you.. It is fantasy.. it is not real, and it is for fun..

And above all it is your Creation.

Here's a working link to the Beta:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PGBWH79T

Here's a working link to the Update:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HIVW4I4D

As to lag issues' date=' I really haven't had many, and the update helped a bit. In the end, if you're getting lag, it's probably because there are so many actors in such a small space.

I have around 200+ mods running and this works fine on my install. If it's crashing on yours, I don't know why.

[/quote']

Hello Old Book

Thanks for posting the links but still can't download - kind of wiered :s

Any Idea why i can not open the link?

Found my problem and i thought i am going slowly nuts

Top Sites Banned By Malaysia Goverment

www.warez-bb.org

www.thepiratedbay.org

wwww.movie2k.org

www.megavideo.com

www.putlocker.com

www.depositfiles.com

www.duckload.com

www.fileserve.com

www.filestube.com

www.megaupload.com

Anyone can offer alternetive downloads or am i doomed not able to try this great mod out???

Works fine with me with the update, a bit slow but that's my computer.

Totally agree with Galgat above. I'm not an expert but I'm pretty sure the first rule of modding is 'mod for yourself'. Don't let the others tell you what to do, it will spoil the fun.

I'm eager to see the second part :)

I ran wrye bash Nvidia fix on it, found 107 rooms needed changing..Did not fully understand that, but then I also removed almost 100 sword, that were used for decoration on the wall's..

But even after this there is still much lag there... It is play able though. I would guess that it is the high res texture's, and it looks like, you reduced the size of some of Oblivions effects, such as water spray, and a few others. Then used positioning to get many of the effects. I only glanced at this though.

Some of these water effects can be very FPS intensive, and the animations can also effect frame rate.

It is nicely done, and if you keep everything in that one room, it may be hard to improve the FPS.

You might look at scripts that run constantly, and see if there is a way to limit when that run, such as. at the top of your script.

If something == 0 : just and example

return.

else

endif

perhaps setting the variable to one in dialog, and setting back to zero after the action.

But actually, although scripts do labor OB, they are not really much of a load. especially for the new quad core systems. These crunch numbers very well.

I would say the main issue is going to be graphics. You might have to go into Gimp, or Photo shop and re size some textures..if you really interested in reducing frame rate. I saw some graphics I believe for like tongue, that were I think 1024x1024, and the normals were also this big. perhaps these could be reduced to like 512x512, and the normal map 256x256 with little impact. just and example.

These large textures do give a bit more detail, but on smaller Object's there some what over kill. And there is a point where the High res begins to impact look in the opposite manner because of polygon alignment with the mesh. if it is off by much lines and such will be much more visible.

But that might mess up the visual's, and that is what this mod is all about.

Also you try to control the skins that are used, for each of your characters, and I understand this, will make sure that you have the best skins on them, the 4096x4096, but it might be better to just let the players skins from there Character's be the ones used, as this also would help the lag a lot.

To do this you will need to use Nifskope, and change (Choose) the skin texture address to Oblivion\Data\Textures\characters\imperial\Female [This is example only]

It is playable, and I know you spent much time setting all this up. I Like what you have done very much.

I hope what i have said it not taken wrong, because there is no complaint here at all..

I was only giving, I hope helpful pointers. AS earlier in your doc, you were asking for info to help. if anyone wanted to offer.

Very good looking mod with a lot of effort put into it by the looks. The fps problem is indeed a bummer, though. I had to toggle light bright just to move around...and I have a pretty powerful rig. But if some of it could be moved into their own cells/rooms I'm sure this will be an insanely popular addition to the Oblivion world.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived