SexiS - Sex in Skyrim [Alpha] [Updated Feb 23]

Well, done sir! You are a scholar, and a gentle men! Salute!

However it appears the author doesn't want the mod used in other mods, and so on. Boooo!

Aha' date=' I see. That sounds pretty cool. Any chance of bringing it back?

Also, you were talking to someone about werewolf and troll sex, and I'd like to point out that there is one werewolf sex animation. I'm having trouble finding the site it was on, but I found the original link on here. It's called Werewolf "Rape till Death" replaces the Werewolf finishing move with a rapid hump'n. I have the mod, but can't remember it's author. Also, it was Werewolf humping human. So...thats that.

[/quote']

That mod is from casualmods.net, I believe it replaces the Werewolf maul animation.

Thanks so much for this mod. I'm still trying to get the best use out of this, but it is looking great so far. I definitely support any additions of monsters/beasts. I would help if I could believe me, but so far I have trouble even making the most simple of mods. I'll just keep using SexiS and looking for updates, good luck with any advancements. Thanks again!

A suggestion :

It should not be too hard to do I think' date=' for those who play a male character (there is still some :P) or female + strapon : Make female npcs activable with the use key when they are in bleedout state with the option to rape them.

Some other options could be added like capture the npc (xaz bondage?)etc... could make a great plugin.

[/quote']

@cmod: did you noticed this idea?

i think that would be brilliant! :)

but of course i have to say: thank you so much for your work and this really stable awesome mod! Please keep up your excellent work and again thank you for what you've done yet! :heart:

Hi everyone.

First I love this mod (I have tried Animated Prostitution but I have less problem with this one ;)

But I still have a big problem at the end of the climax. My character stand-up and stay blocked. Impossible to do anything : can't attack' date=' move, open the inventory....

I have tried in a new game and the same things happened. I got the last version and I never used another version.

Do you have any idea where that can came from ?

And sorry for my poor english ;)

[/quote']

Are you using TFC during sex? If you use TFC during sex, for some reason it becomes impossible to re-enable player controls. This is fixable by either not using tfc, or after finishing open the console and type 'enableplayercontrols'.

Thanks for the answer, that works fine now :D

Really love this mod, hope there will be more positions in the future and maybe werewolf/humanoid interaction ;)

Aha' date=' I see. That sounds pretty cool. Any chance of bringing it back?

[/quote']

Wasn't planning on it any time soon. It was never much more than a proof of concept. All the pieces were there and working, but it lacked any of the depth of something like TomagoClub. There have been some projects by others for making pregnancy systems. I've been hoping that one of those will come to completion and then a simple cross-over plugin could be done.

For the Defeated plugin' date=' does it also apply to your followers as well? Or is it just the player?

[/quote']

It only supports the player.

Adding follower support would require some extra work on the plugin. Partly because I never use followers, this is not very high on my agenda, sorry.

A suggestion :

It should not be too hard to do I think' date=' for those who play a male character (there is still some :P) or female + strapon : Make female npcs activable with the use key when they are in bleedout state with the option to rape them.

Some other options could be added like capture the npc (xaz bondage?)etc... could make a great plugin.

[/quote']

That's a really neat idea. I'll take a look into that since it seems like it would be easy. If it is I'll probably make it.

OK so I've had quite a few troubles with my SexiS.

But ALAS! I have it all working now. (even with PCEA)

+When Updating to a new version it seems to be a better idea to do a clean Install.

-Deselect Sexis.ESM and Sexis Plugins.

-Load game (you'll get prompt that mods are missing) OK and continue to load game.

-Wait/Sleep 24hrs, then create new Save and exit.

-Install new versions of Sexis and Plugins.

-Be sure to re-generate FNIS using the "GenerateFNISforUsers.exe"

-Re-enable the new Sexis mod and Plugins.

-Start game and load the new save. (be sure to re-run the sexis config spell)

-Done.

+To get SexiS working with PCEA is a lot more tricky but it does work (as I'm using right now hehe)

-First install "Behavior Files V3_3_2 -- ALWAYS necessary".

-Install "XP32's XP32 New Animation Package - Nexus Exclusive" if you use this one. Link

--Config and install via NMM before moving on.

-Download "New Animation pack by xp32 - 14-11-2012" Link

-You don't need to install this mod all you need are the behavior Files.

-Extract the archive and copy "Data\meshes\actors\character\behaviors\" to it's folder.

-Install Sexis and its plugins.

-Re-generate FNIS using the "GenerateFNISforUsers.exe"

-Load em up in you modmanager, start game and it should new be working.

If you're using anims other than the XP32 ones, copy them after installing the XP32 ones but before Running FNIS.

Also as a precaution back up your "\Data\meshes\actors\character" folder before starting so you have a fallback.

For the Defeated plugin' date=' does it also apply to your followers as well? Or is it just the player?

[/quote']

It only supports the player.

Adding follower support would require some extra work on the plugin. Partly because I never use followers, this is not very high on my agenda, sorry.

The problem is is you have follower/followers with you when trying to be defeated (and raped ... p) ) they fight the bandits and, normally, they kill them all.

Hi all! After a new version of "Defeated" I not see the compatibility with SD, I therefore propose the following:

1. If you can not add the option enslavement (compatible with SD) simply add the option to disable the death of "Defeated" Plugin. Otherwise I see little point in the "Defeated" (because my game is not over at this). "Cupid" Plugin is more appropriate to view animations.

2. Followers also want to participate, they are jealous)

Good luck and inspiration for further mod development.

Sorry I speak English poorly...

This is Google translator sends hi!)

I meant to say "it" was never released' date=' I of course didn't make it.

But no it was never released in the first place as far as I know of.

But you wouldn't want it anyway because it will mess up your save file and cause CTDs.

[/quote']

Well can you tell me when it is open for download please?

@knight133 & @JimJim117

Cmod released some time ago an "experimental" plugin called SexiSPreggers.

I was one who tested it and we found some issues so Cmod removed it from the downloads.

I don't think Cmod itself will release again this plugin because it had a very bad issue when you try to remove its scripts (because, after all, it didn't work well). It generated a "loop" that made IMPOSSIBLE to save, whatever save, auto, quick, standard or console.

If you tried to save, you got an instant CTD.

I was forced (and I'm still forced) to leave at least one of its scripts inside my data folders and, actually, I don't know if it causes problems (sometimes I need to load a very early save before be able to use the latest one I have because if I try to load that save directly I end up with a CTD or a freeze), or if these problems are due to something other.