Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

SexiS - Sex in Skyrim [Alpha] [Updated Feb 23]

FNIS SKSE SexiS Sex WIP

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1551 replies to this topic

Arrok

Arrok

Animator

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 621 posts

Hi, I'm new here. Cannot download the "SexiS Data.zip" file for some reason :( . Download stops after only a few seconds and displays msgs such as- resume not supported... start from the beginning... etc. Tried downloading with and without download managers. Can someone kindly upload some mirrors? One would do :) . Thanks.

Try this attachment.

Attached Files

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

Komatic

Komatic

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts

Arrok, any chance we could get a footjob scene? :)

DontBotherMe

DontBotherMe

Shared Account

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Arrok,

I need help with the hotkeys.

The hotkeys do not respond well, or there is a delay with the hotkeys. It used to change almost instantly, but now it doesn't work.

If it does work, its delay is long, like 10 seconds or something.
The message for the change in position is also delayed.

I need to smash the hotkeys to work. Even if it does, there is still a delay.

Can you help me?

anubis

anubis

nah i'm no member, just passing through.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Same here as DontBotherMe mention..

dont know if this was caused by script lag, i do remember have the similar problem with ML back in the day and after updating somehow it fixed..

any help will be appreciated

birdo23

birdo23

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Arrok, any chance we could get a footjob scene? :)

+5

Oblivion had one (Well, these days it has two, apparently.)

Wouldn't make sense if Skyrim didn't have one.

We can only dream though..

floranais

floranais

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Skyrim 1.9  : sexis error, sexis can't run...

bubbledragon420

bubbledragon420

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Skyrim 1.9  : sexis error, sexis can't run...

it's working for me, did you get the latest skse for 1.9?

fightguy

fightguy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

Hey guys/girls I really need some help right here.

I've tried to install SexIs but I really failed. I think my skse is working (its starting properly) and finis works as well. But I copied the data from the sexis folders to the skyrimdata folder and now all npc's and even myself are 100% static, they do not show any animations. I can interact with them but they appear to be frozen.

Either: please tell me how to fix this shit, or how to get rid of all of this all together so I can get back to playing. Thank you so much <3

bubbledragon420

bubbledragon420

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Hey guys/girls I really need some help right here.

I've tried to install SexIs but I really failed. I think my skse is working (its starting properly) and finis works as well. But I copied the data from the sexis folders to the skyrimdata folder and now all npc's and even myself are 100% static, they do not show any animations. I can interact with them but they appear to be frozen.

Either: please tell me how to fix this shit, or how to get rid of all of this all together so I can get back to playing. Thank you so much <3

you need to run GenerateFNISforusers anytime you add new fnis animations to the game, its in your data folder.

VinnyNotris

VinnyNotris

Love Them Sharks

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts
You guys should look into http://www.loverslab...in-one-release/ the guy who made this gathered a really large number of animations, I think like 40 sets with 5 phases for each, see if he will allow you to use some in this.

LunarDeLuna

LunarDeLuna

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

If there is a way for NPC react somehow when you're naked and you pull out weapon, then is there a way for them to react when Dragonborn has sex?

The idea is - It would look great if you start it and after this all NPCs in room starts going this too (or masturbate if not an equal number of both sexes).

Not sure if it's written down but since there are 70 pages of thread...

jalingon3011

jalingon3011

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Hi, is it possible to auto disable character collision during sex (or somehow lock their positions) so characters won't fly around? (I tried tcl and it doesn't really work that well...)

5hur1k3n

5hur1k3n

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Hi, I'm new here. Cannot download the "SexiS Data.zip" file for some reason :( . Download stops after only a few seconds and displays msgs such as- resume not supported... start from the beginning... etc. Tried downloading with and without download managers. Can someone kindly upload some mirrors? One would do :) . Thanks.

Try this attachment.

Thanks. But it didn't work as well :( . It seems I'm having problems with files bigger than 5MB stored in loverslab server :-/ . But thanks for trying.

DDproductions83

DDproductions83

Specialer Than Kendo Snowflake

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 971 posts

First off love all the work youve done. Second, can anyone help me with scripting tie ins for this mod? I am currently making a companion who screws up and splits her personalitys and when she reassembles herself screws up again and ends up super horny. This will be all well and fun to put on nexus standalone but the version i would like to put out here would include a plugin for sexis to call her for different sex acts and customize her voice during the acts. I have a VA already working on shit and ill prob have the companion done over the weekend. Would love to get some hands on for how to plugin and if its even possible to add custom voices during the animations.

bubbledragon420

bubbledragon420

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

First off love all the work youve done. Second, can anyone help me with scripting tie ins for this mod? I am currently making a companion who screws up and splits her personalitys and when she reassembles herself screws up again and ends up super horny. This will be all well and fun to put on nexus standalone but the version i would like to put out here would include a plugin for sexis to call her for different sex acts and customize her voice during the acts. I have a VA already working on shit and ill prob have the companion done over the weekend. Would love to get some hands on for how to plugin and if its even possible to add custom voices during the animations.

Sounds of Sexaddict mod does that, might want to check there.

DDproductions83

DDproductions83

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 971 posts
I'll probably just bash my head into it this weekend. Hell I made descent in a month while learning the ck how hard could a plugin for a sex mod be :P. but seriously any help for how to setup the scripts in advance would help. My VA is actually pushing for it rofl she's crazy.

modder3434

modder3434

Vampire Lord

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts

has anyone had success in making dialouge options which when chosen enable a specific sex animation, like the lover pk for oblivion? or is anyone planning on devopling it?

i've given it a go, but so far, im failing horriably.

DDproductions83

DDproductions83

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 971 posts

@modder3434

I am damn well gonna try this weekend, wish me luck and if anyone can shed light on how shoot it my way as well. SHow some love as I'm trying for the first custom voiced companion to use sex animations peeps!

And if it works she wants to voice a full on femdom who shittalks male players she has sex with...... dont ask me i just work with them not fuck um.. unfortunatly...

Jimjim117

Jimjim117

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 276 posts

@DDproductions83, I think Cmod's been busy at the moment, I'd say he'll probably make at least a post on the weekend but I'm not sure when He'll get the chance for another update.

Arrok

Arrok

Animator

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 621 posts

Arrok,

I need help with the hotkeys.

The hotkeys do not respond well, or there is a delay with the hotkeys. It used to change almost instantly, but now it doesn't work.

If it does work, its delay is long, like 10 seconds or something.
The message for the change in position is also delayed.

I need to smash the hotkeys to work. Even if it does, there is still a delay.

Can you help me?

I really wish I could but im just an animator. You'd need Cmod or WaxenFigure to help you with scripting problems.