SexiS - Sex in Skyrim [Alpha] [Updated Feb 23]

I'm getting confused as to what files I need... Would it be possible to put all the required files into one post?

Most things are in the OP. The core system (SexiS Core.zip + SexiS Data.zip) are in the OP. The Cupid plugin (SexiS Cupid.zip) is also in the OP. This is where you will always find the most up-to-date versions of these files.

Things not posted in the OP are potentially less stable / bug ridden' date=' which is why I haven't put them in the OP. I delete outdated attachments though, so you don't need to worry about downloading the wrong version. Also, I do not put out partial updates any more. So, in the case of SexiSDefeated, if you find a zip posted with it, that's the latest, fully updated version of it.

Also:

[u']Required:[/u]

SexiS Core

SexiS Data

Optional:

SexiS Cupid

SexiS Defeated

Maybe, just as a suggestion, you could put the extra files in the OP but list before them that they could be bug ridden so that people don't have to search the thread to find out if there is extra stuff.

Hmmm the defeated plugin is finally the perfect rape combat mod (the one I was looking for at least), the transition into the rape scene is good, really, really nice !

The scene is maybe a bit long though, especially if there is a lot of npc who want their run.

The sounds need to be changed for the girl, she seems to enjoy it, you should also add some taunt (in game taunt) for the guy and coward complain for the girl during the rape. (Taunts are not always well integrated for rape but the coward cries are good, I think)

Are you planning to introduce rape scene between npcs ? I would like to see my female companion getting raped also if I fall. :P

Anyway, really good work mate ! :)

I am trying to implement a simple Dialog option where PC says "Serve me..." to a follower and action follows.

I had read SexiSCupidScr, it is pretty clear.

Now I got stuck in a problem, I can not add property to my script:

SexiSSystemScr Property SexiS Auto

since there is no such type SexiSSystemScr

I can not even compile existing script:

Compiling "SexiSCupidScr"...

C:\Games\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\SexiSCupidScr.psc(3,24): unknown type sexissystemscr

C:\Games\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\SexiSCupidScr.psc(4,22): unknown type sexisutilscr

I am I missing something?

Is there a way to add new types to CK?

PS : Using version from Dec 25

I am trying to implement a simple Dialog option where PC says "Serve me..." to a follower and action follows.

I had read SexiSCupidScr' date=' it is pretty clear.

Now I got stuck in a problem, I can not add property to my script:

[i']SexiSSystemScr Property SexiS Auto[/i]

since there is no such type SexiSSystemScr

I can not even compile existing script:

Compiling "SexiSCupidScr"...

C:\Games\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\SexiSCupidScr.psc(3,24): unknown type sexissystemscr

C:\Games\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\SexiSCupidScr.psc(4,22): unknown type sexisutilscr

I am I missing something?

Is there a way to add new types to CK?

PS : Using version from Dec 25

For the record I'm having the same issue. It's seems like a type definition is missing somewhere. I'm not that well trained in Papyrus yet, but I suspect we may need access to the source of the SexiSSystemScr script.

I would have thought adding the ESM would have caused any child mods to inherit all types but that doesn't seem to be the case.

K' date=' Cupid spell works fine, but im not certain what the other spell actually does.

Also, is it possible to remove their clothes while they have sex? Looks weird with all those clothes on imo

[/quote']

Do u run the game with SKloader.exe instead of skyrim' one ? Happens to me, fixed by running SKloader.exe (chest / pant off).

Sadly, Sexis defeated does'nt work either for me.

My problem of my health regenerating faster than the bandits could take my Char are over. But now they don't do squad for almost 10 secs and then they fight again to no avail.

They fight, my health drops, I stagger, bandit puts away weapon and stands right next to me. And... nothing. sometimes they say generic stuff, but otherwise nothing. then after some 10 secs (or 5 as script says) they go at it again.

This happens with both 1 or more bandits.

My game is mostly non modified, some armors added and some weapons changed. Sexis is loaded above them between my race mods "Ashen" and my armor mods.

The other parts of the mod work just fine.

And another question. If i want to add custom animations to sexis, How do i go about it? (I already have the animation files).

I've been busy with the holidays the past few days, sorry for the delay in replying to people. Gunna try to get an update out tonight which will include a few minor bug fixes and new voice clips (for the defeated plugin).

Heya' date='

Great mod, easy to use and bugfree. Any plan to add some command to be able to switch animations and/or be able to keep an animation running until we decide to end it ?

[/quote']

I have considered adding the ability to change animations on the fly, but I can't give you any kind of eta on that.

As for allowing animations to go as long as the user wants, I've only sort of considered it. That's something I would like to be able to let plugins control, at which point it would be up to a plugin to decide that an animation should go indefinitely or on a timer.

Can't write new plugins, scripts wont compile

Took a look into it, seems you require the source scripts in order to reference them in other scripts. I Hadn't planned on releasing the full script source yet, so I'll have to see if there's another alternative, or I'll have to find a way to send the source to people who're interested. Not ready to attach it in the OP yet.

Sorry about this, I figured Papyrus was like most languages where having the compiled file was sufficient.

K' date=' Cupid spell works fine, but im not certain what the other spell actually does.

Also, is it possible to remove their clothes while they have sex? Looks weird with all those clothes on imo

[/quote']

Cupid's Arrow: Select NPC

Cupid's Heart: Select self

Clothes are automatically removed. If that's not happening for you, it is almost certainly a problem with SKSE. Make sure it's updated and installed correctly. Then run the game via skse_loader.exe

any plan on adding female to female rape when defeated?

Sorry' date=' hadn't really planned on it. Mostly due to lack of female + female animations. Also partly because it is not a feature I would like in my game, so I'd have to add configuration options. But without the animations added yet, the second reason isn't really an issue.

Only bug I've noticed so far with the new files is with Sexis Defeated.

After ragdolling, the enemy I was fighting and lost to doesn't get up very often and instead follows me around in the position that their ragdoll scene ended in.

I have no idea how to fix this. I've seen reports from other people that similar issues happen in Minilovers occasionally. It seems to be something wrong with 'PushActorAway', which is what causes the actors to topple over afterwards. Sometimes it freezes the actors. Two fairly simple fixes for when it happens using the console:

disable then enable the npc

or

player.pushactoraway 1

Sadly' date=' Sexis defeated does'nt work either for me.

My problem of my health regenerating faster than the bandits could take my Char are over. But now they don't do squad for almost 10 secs and then they fight again to no avail.

They fight, my health drops, I stagger, bandit puts away weapon and stands right next to me. And... nothing. sometimes they say generic stuff, but otherwise nothing. then after some 10 secs (or 5 as script says) they go at it again.

This happens with both 1 or more bandits.

My game is mostly non modified, some armors added and some weapons changed. Sexis is loaded above them between my race mods "Ashen" and my armor mods.

The other parts of the mod work just fine.

And another question. If i want to add custom animations to sexis, How do i go about it? (I already have the animation files).

[/quote']

Health regeneration shouldn't be an issue, it's more likely another problem.

If you could make a log file an post it, that might reveal the issue:

- Play, go get beat up until you get knocked down

- Wait till you stand up

- Close game

- Post Papyrus log (.../Documents/My Games/Skyrim/Logs/Script/Papyrus.0)

Note:

Make sure logging is enabled. If not, enable it:

File: .../Documents/My Games/Skyrim/Skyrim.ini

Content (add this if it's not there):

[Papyrus]

bEnableLogging=1

bEnableTrace=1

bLoadDebugInformation=1

In regards to animations, it requires making a plugin and registering the animations with a script. As has been discovered, doing this also requires the script source which is not yet available. I'm going to look into a way around this issue, we'll see what comes up. If the animation publicly available, you can point me to it and I'll see about adding it into the esm.

I ran the FNIS Generator and got this error:

ERROR(2011): Wrong line in Behavior Template: 24 s -a SexiS_MissionaryOff1 SexiS_MissionaryOff1.hkx and that's where it stopped.

I have not tried to run the game yet' date=' any ideas ?

[/quote']

Someone else had this exact problem. For them, it was because they were using an outdated version of FNIS. Go get FNIS 3.3.2.

Took a look into it' date=' seems you require the source scripts in order to reference them in other scripts. I Hadn't planned on releasing the full script source yet, so I'll have to see if there's another alternative, or I'll have to find a way to send the source to people who're interested. Not ready to attach it in the OP yet.

Sorry about this, I figured Papyrus was like most languages where having the compiled file was sufficient.[/quote']

No problems, I completely understand. Take your time, I'm still fumbling my way through Papyrus. You'd think they'd include a way to have pre-compiled libraries. Oh well, Bethsoft! :rolleyes:

Are you serious about working the base animations mod and making this into a framework anyone can use?

If so, I suggest you get over the "it's my scripts and I'm not going to release them until they're perfect conceit" because more eyes on your scripts means more people pointing out where problems that exist are caused and can be fixed. Someone might come up with a better solution and of course they should feel free to offer it back to you (and you should feel free to accept or reject it). Collaboration will improve the work and this is a community that needs to be sharing its knowledge instead of each mod developer trying to hoard what they learned.

Also you must be willing to give up ownership of the mod and everything you've added to it if you get tired of working on it and be ready to pass it on.

Otherwise you are just wasting our time and effort by placing a nice shiny new bauble in our face only to snatch it away.

I say this because I want to use it in some mods and I need to be sure that I can count on it and on you to be serious about the framework part of the mod and frankly the demands of us modders are probably going to keep you busy for quite a while should you accept.

Assuming that you are serious there are some needs in the basic framework that need to be filled and that will mean other people will need to be involved to provide animations (or to accept their use and inclusion in your mod) to fill those voids.

The framework mod needs:

• More sex animations (inclusion of the animations from ASX, Euro, AP - may need an animator to update some or all of those animations to make them work within your framework. Animators take note, if you are interested in helping please reply to CMOD)
  • Other adult animations - Most if not all of what MasterChris has done ought to be included but you'll need his permission.
  • Callable control, the calling mods ought to be able to control the phase and therefore the timing of the animations.
  • Things you personally are not interested in. You need to be open to providing the framework for adult animations that you personally do not care to see and would not use. This is a hard one but very necessary, you may have no interest in say bestiality but we need to be able to count on your supporting it being included even if you will never use it personally.

So you understand better what is needed let me paint some scenarios that I would like to see in some mods (and will hopefully be able to write some of these myself).

I have pondered writing a combat sex mod where the player is like a succubus who irresistibly fucks the enemy to death, that would also apply to any followers of the player. I would like to attach that to a sex skills perks tree where at the lower levels the player has to have enough followers to sex all the available enemies in a location or expect to be attacked by unoccupied enemies while at higher levels the player could clear a dungeon solo and the enemies would line up and masturbate while waiting their turn. But of course we need some masturbation animations.

Someone wanting to write a dungeon sex mod would need to be able to assign NPCs (or the player) to various stocks, cages and other fixed objects and then also assign another NPC to perform a sex act or other adult animation like whipping on the restrained NPC. Consider also the possibility of whipping the ass of one NPC while another NPC is sexually using the mouth (one call to restrain the subject NPC referencing the restraint and how the NPC should be attached to it if it allows multiple options, another call to assign someone to perform the whipping referencing who is to whip, what whip is to be used and of course who is to be whipped and perhaps where they are to be whipped and a third call to set up the sex end of the act would be the best way to build that scenario). Note that some people might like to create and share animations of their highly sexed dungeon so being able to set the acts (whipping and sex) up to run indefinitely would be a big requirement to meet their needs.

"A people just naturally have sex" for spouses and lovers mod would realistically need some foreplay animations (calling interested animators yet again :)) instead of just dumping people into sex acts and some of those animations should be independent enough that a mod could cause lovers to come together for a kiss or a pat on the ass while in public without going on to a sex act.

A rape or slavery mod seriously needs to have bound victim versions of the existing animations, for example the Sanguine's Debauchery mod would greatly benefit if the hands were tied behind the back of the player in every sex scene as they are when not involved in sex. For slavers, new slaves ought to be bound as they are raped to prepare them for their future life as a sex slave until they have resigned themselves to that fate. Again, a slaver might want to demand a slave masturbate, perhaps using a handheld or fixed dildo (think of the sex animation where she is on his lap moving up and down on him but replace him with a dildo on a stand for one sex act that could be built using an existing animation if you can get someone to make you the dildo on a stand).

In order to provide all these you will need some help, a lot of work needs to be done on animations but there are already a lot of animations already made that need to be incorporated. One thing I note from one of your earlier posts was the idea of people being able to register additional animations, I think that it should be a priority to get that built into your mod with an example mod for how its done. That way some of these needed animations could be added without your having to be directly involved.

It would also help a lot if an animator can tell us whether its possible to properly align sex organs and other body parts (penis, vagina, mouth, anus, tits, hands, feet etc) between actors with proper positioning if you are using the advanced XP32 skeleton. If not, do we need yet another more advanced skeleton to make it possible or is it just another possibility that is prevented by the current animation system.

If that alignment is possible then could items like stocks and such also take advantage of those points for their needs? (Would we need versions of those with their own skeletons, would that mean we might need a race for stocks to accomplish?).

I know you can't address all of these questions but if those who have the right experience are willing to come forward and start sharing what they've learned we could be (thanks to you) on the verge of a major start toward providing all those adult mods we've all wanted.

Enough for now, everyone with experience in modding please add your own thoughts about what is needed to meet what you'd like to do for your mod idea. If you have a wish list of what you'd like to see in an adult mod please hold off for now and let Cmod decide if he wants this responsibility first and then we can start new threads for each potential sex mod to flesh out the ideas and requirements.

Cmod, take your time before you reply if you think you are willing. It will be a lot of work and you may only start the job and pass it on to others to be continued but be sure you are ready to accept this before you say yes. The last thing we need is another "Skyrim Slavers Guild" with a lot of plans and ideas dead ended for months because the author started and then burned out (sorry DocClox but you really need to resume the work or pass the baton to someone who will take the ideas further).

BTW, Cmod and all other interested modders please take a look at the scripts in the MLA Extended mod I have been working on. I have tried to comment extensively in that code about what I am doing and why I am doing it because I want anyone who works on it now (for a personal use mod) to be able to find where they can make changes but also so anyone looking at the code can learn things that are possible by the example I've provided.

I am not the best coder in the world but I do know what makes follow up work easier and the one thing I have learned in the 40+ years I have been coding is that those who willing to teach others learn the most so please learn the lessons I have learned from what I have tried and share the lessons you have learned so we are all able to improve what we provide.

Edit: The ideas in that mod are mainly NOT my own ideas, I took an existing mod that was not being worked and added what I wanted plus a lot of features others had been requesting but not getting. It is not in any way shape or form a perfect mod but it has helped me develop a lot of ideas and learned a lot of things I needed to know. If you have questions about the how or why of anything I did feel free to ask me in the support thread for that mod (I don't want to hijack this thread from Cmod).

Edit again: If Cmod says yes, that mod will be left to die. What it does should be written as add-ons to a framework and each separate functionality ought to be it's own mod (rape or sex spell, combat rape and the random rape).

Wow, thanks for the feedback WaxenFigure.

I can address a few of the things you asked about easily.

Relating to the source code:

What I had hoped to have done before releasing it was have a largely finalized API for other mods to tie into. Stability of the mod (while nice) is not what I'm hoping for before posting it. This is primarily because if I have to change the API (which I've done already), I would break any plugins by doing so. However, if people think I should just post it now, I'm open to the idea.

Relating to control of the mod:

I can already assure you that I do not plan to have permanent reign over this mod. In the event that I decide I can not continue to invest the needed effort into this mod, I will post all resources relating to it (if they haven't been already) and be clear that others are free to take it and run with it. Even better if a more proper pass-on to someone else can be done.

If people come forth and say I'm not fit to be the developer of this mod (presumably because someone else is doing better and/or faster work), I cannot comment on how well I would take that. But I can say I will not try get their posts deleted or something. Once the source for this has been posted, I accept that another person can come along and make their own version. I just hope they instead decided to collaborate.

Edit: After rereading this, I'm not sure it's clear as to what I was saying. Basically, I don't see myself as the owner of this mod, more like this mod belongs to the community and I am currently the primary developer for it. I have no problem giving up the role of the primary developer to others for whatever reason.

Relating to supported content:

I realize that a couple posts above I made a comment about not adding a certain type of content because I have no interest in it. However, that is only the mentality I have when making plugins. For the framework itself, I would like it to support as much as possible. How much is within my ability is another problem, but I don't have a problem putting in features to the core that I personally don't care for.

Specifically in regards to bestiality content, I'm not aware of any animations for that yet. If I had some, I would be working on making sure it supports that content. I kept in mind that in the future this should be able to support non-human pairs while developing it. Those kinds of mods had a lot of support in Lovers, it is clearly a desired feature.

The only kind of content I have actually blocked is necrophilia. However that is not because I am unwilling to support it, I simply do not know how, so it is disabled. I tried PlayIdle on a dead actor once, nothing happened. So, I'm not sure how such a feature could be added.

Control over the phase is something I have been thinking about how to best implement, but it is not yet implemented.

The ability for plugins to add animations is actually fully functional already. The only problem with it relates to timing of animations. It is not as customizable as I think is necessary. Currently the system plays animations roughly like this:

rtime = totalTime - 6
3 seconds intro
(1/3 * rtime) seconds slow
(1/3 * rtime) seconds medium
(1/3 * rtime) seconds fast
3 seconds climax

However, I don't expect that formula to work well for all animations (although I think it will work well for most). So, I think all animations should be able to define their own time layout. For example, if an animation only has files for 3 phases (intro, slow, fast), it might be desirable to have it run like this:

rtime = totalTime - 10
5 seconds intro
(1/2 * rtime) seconds slow
0 seconds medium
(1/2 * rtime) seconds fast
5 seconds climax

Note: If an animation is missing a phase, the system uses the previous animation. So, in the above example, there was no actual climax animation file. Therefore, the system will display the previous phase animation file (fast) during that phase.

Of course, this is for automatic animation advancement. It's also neccessary for a plugin to override this however they want.

Unfortunately, I have little knowledge of animations in Bethesda's engine. For things like having hands bound behind the characters back, I think it's basically necessary to have an animation specifically designed that way. I don't think it's possible to alter existing ones at runtime, but I could be wrong.

I'll respond to more of your other questions later, after I've given them some thought.

Cmod,

Thank you for your response, you make me glad you took up this challenge. I would like to suggest that you version mark your API calls. That way you can add new features that require API changes and support older mods.

Each API call could have it's own version level so you don't end up having to re-mark every call for every release and if a change you make doesn't require an API update none of the calls/callbacks would have to change.

I am going to play the game itself instead of doing mod work for a while today but I think I will start a couple threads soon on exactly what kind of features/ideas should go into a sex instead of combat mod. I know what ideas I have but someone else may have some great ideas as well and I'd like to incorporate them.