SexiS - Sex in Skyrim [Alpha] [Updated Feb 23]

Well, my little Xmas opinion.

1. I abandoned SD (sorry jbezorg) because it uses too much vanilla NPCs that cause a lot of troubles with their stupid sandboxes, annoyance because they are too easy to kill, got me bored to wait too long for something happens and so on.

2. I abandoned, for now, MLAX because it has, actually, still a lot of bugs and, after all, I don't like alot that the Dragonborn becomes a raper in combat. I agree with the concept that bandits and bad guys want to rape me and my female followers. The opposite seems a bit weird.

3. XLV is only a test ATM and with some horrible sounds.

4. THIS mod is pretty stable, bug free (except one thing but it was eliminated from downloads) and has "inside" the concept of "good" sex for love. I0m waiting for future expansions, more feature, maybe more autonomy.

5. Animated Prostitution is acutally funny to play, with some "old" animations but with some others very interesting that could be integrated with the MiniLovers' ones.

6. No one was able ATM to made (me included, of course. I just downloaded 3dsMax but there will be a lot of time before I will be able to do something), some GOOD animation for female-female actions.

Conclusion:

What that really I wish to see is a complete, operative, functional "SLAVE STORY".

What I mean?

I mean a building (hidden somewhere) on the model of Sexrim, in which slavers "train" their slaves and then offer them to clients or sell them to other NPCs.

I mean custom NPCs, built for THIS purpose only: wander in skyrim searching for slaves ( possibly the Dragonborn), train the slaves, guard them to not escape.

I mean the danger to drink a beer into a Inn, got drugged and asleep, enslaved and teleported into the "slave base". Or, also, kidnapped when you are sleeping at home, like at the start of DB quest.

I mean to be forced to be "trained" for a while and then to be forced to "work" for slavers, without ANY way to escape until some conditions are reached.

I mean a "counter quest" in which the Dragonborn search and destroy the slavers who raped her before. Possibilities are infinite.

And, and, and ... a lot of ideas. And, pity, no skills to realize them.

Well' date=' my little Xmas opinion.

1. I abandoned SD (sorry jbezorg) because it uses too much vanilla NPCs that cause a lot of troubles with their stupid sandboxes, annoyance because they are too easy to kill, got me bored to wait too long for something happens and so on.

[/quote']

NP. It's become cumbersome under it's own weight and in the learning process of building it there's plenty of things I'd do differently now.

I believe I have found a new bug. If you use the free camera command "tfc" during the animation and toggle it again after the animation is completed your character will be unable to move or perform any action.

Yeah, it's a most common occurance with most skyrim mods.

So just don't.

In oblivion loverspk enabled you to go roaming free.

like exploring a dungeon while yore character was being raped or doing the raep.

For some reason Skyrim has issues getting the TFC command to work like in oblivion.

So in short NEVER use the "TFC" command. Let the modders try to figure it out.

You may get your player to work again by typing "enableplayercontrols" in console but not in my onw experience. Also you could "kill" and immediatly "ressurect" your character via console with commands between "".

If not be ready to quickly type TFC in console before the animation ends. Is there an easy way in Skyrim to bind keys to certaiun commands?

Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays!

I managed to find the time today to get a new plugin polished up enough that it looks releasable. I haven't done as much testing as I'd like, but I'm not sure I'll have time to touch any of this for a few days, so I'd like to let people have a crack at it.

SexiSDefeated

Ever found it boring when you're out adventuring, some savages kill you, and then just walk away? No more! Now when you're near death (15% hp or lower) your character will fall over in pain, and any nearby enemy males will take advantage of the situation.

When they're done, you'll have the chance to run away, but they'll be hot on your heels, while you're recovering from the event (-100% hp regeneration, -50% mp and stamina regeneration). Effect lasts for 5 minutes (RL).

Sadly, the core doesn't have appropriate sounds. Hopefully I can work on those soon.

Let me know how well it works / stable it is.

Edit: Just realized this probably has a bug: if there are no males trying to kill you, you'll probably be stuck forever. Will look into this later tonight / possibly patch it. If this happens, 'enableplayercontrols' in the console and run away and heal yourself, and it should correct itself.

Things that need to be done: Combat Rape

Otherwise I'm pleased to see something that resembles Lovers PK.

See new plugin!

Between Sexrim' date=' MLX, SD, this, we should coordinate our efforts. Scattered between all these mods we have almost all the parts we need.

...[snip']

It's become cumbersome under it's own weight and in the learning process of building it there's plenty of things I'd do differently now.

I'm certainly happy to try and bring some of this together. At the very least, if other modders have certain features they'd like to see in this, I'd like to hear them so they can potentially be added.

Also, I know how you feel. I've already had that feeling a few times on this mod, heh. Thankfully its early enough in development that I've gone back and rewritten them.

I believe I have found a new bug. If you use the free camera command "tfc" during the animation and toggle it again after the animation is completed your character will be unable to move or perform any action.

Known bug' date=' if you are in TFC mode, the script cannot re-enable your controls. I have no idea why. Just turn off TFC manually and type 'enableplayercontrols' in to the console.

[b']Edit:

See two posts below for newer version of SexiSDefeated.[/b]

Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays!

same to 'ya and to everyone else on LL.

Between Sexrim' date=' MLX, SD, this, we should coordinate our efforts. Scattered between all these mods we have almost all the parts we need.

...[snip']

It's become cumbersome under it's own weight and in the learning process of building it there's plenty of things I'd do differently now.

I'm certainly happy to try and bring some of this together. At the very least, if other modders have certain features they'd like to see in this, I'd like to hear them so they can potentially be added.

Also, I know how you feel. I've already had that feeling a few times on this mod, heh. Thankfully its early enough in development that I've gone back and rewritten them.

Here's something I wish I knew earlier. The Conditional flag for quest scripts and properties. For example.

Scriptname _SDQS_enslavement extends Quest Conditional

and

Bool Property bQuestActive = False Auto Conditional

Allows access to that variable in the conditional function GetVMQuestVariable. This works in story manager, packages, scenes, spells, etc..

post-3873-13597881898475_thumb.jpg

Updated Cupid and Core, see OP for download.

Fixed a bug discovered a page or two back where some NPCs would have blank names " selected" when targeted with the Cupid spells. Also, some NPCs would report their gender incorrectly. Both have been fixed, turned out to be the same bug.

For other modders knowledge:

To get the name and/or sex of an npc do NOT do this:

actorRef.GetActorBase().GetSex()
(actorRef.GetBaseObject() as ActorBase).GetSex()

Both of these can fail on certain actors. Instead do this:

actorRef.GetLeveledActorBase().GetSex()

Also updated SexiSDefeated, attached to this post. I made it so only male NPCs can knock you down to the ground. I also put in some extra safeguards to prevent the player from getting stuck panting on the ground. Just in case this turns out to be horribly broken somehow, I'm leaving the other zip up.

You don't need the other zip file, this one contains all needed files.

@jbezorg

That's awesome! And potentially very handy.

Edit:

See post 95 for newer version

Merry christmas and thanks for sharing this.

the animations work flawlessly(no more hopping around like other plugins)I used it against walls,on furniture,close to other actors, etc. and they still work great.

I tried this in multiple combat situations and all actors stopped fighting as they should every time.

I don't have any bugs to report at this time. I'll try and break this after the holidays thanks again looking forward to trying the defeated plugin

edit: I had a little bit of time so I tested defeat. I like the kneeling animation before rape I thought that was a good idea.

It doesn't always work for me I tried over 6 times in the same area:

first time with 2 male bandits the kneeling animation was stuck no rape

2nd time I killed one of the bandits, so with just one attacking it worked fine

3rd time tried 2 male bandits again and got stuck in the kneeling again no rape

4th time single bandit worked fine again

5th time tried 2 male bandits again and it worked but I had to enable player controls when done

6th time single male bandit and it froze in a casting position no rape

all other attempts with one attacker worked fine just when there are 2 attackers I have problems

this was the latest defeat plugin from above me,I used fnis its from a save with no previous version of the plugin. Tested with a level 1 character at the Embershard mine with the first 2 bandits you see.

thanks again I enjoyed testing and I really like how you did the start animation its kinda realistic with the delay its like shes kneeling down half dead and then the attackers decides to take advantage of her.If you ever make a random rape plugin i'd like you to use the animation for that also with a shorter delay like shes being pushed to the ground.

"On fly" report about the Defeat feature:

1. It works. Apparently it works fine. I let a bandit to lower my health until both of us stand for some seconds and then he raped me. This time I was with a follower who waited the "thing" was finished before kill the bad guy. :D

2. Personal impression: the time from the start of the script (me and bad guy stand with weapons off) and the start of rape is a bit too long (at least 5 seconds real time). Luckily, in this time, the follower and other bandits stop to fight.

3. I noticed that you did a great job with the getAV HealRate and getAV StaminaRate. They went to 0.00 almost immediately. Leaving ON the HealRateMult and the StaminaRateMult is a great idea. After some minutes, when I was free from bandits, and my stamina reached the 100%, I noticed the StaminaRate and HealRate has returned to their correct values. EXCELLENT!

EDIT: 4: You're right about the "wrong" sounds. It seems I was enjoying the rape. Maybe you could include for this only the original MiniLovers sounds (the one you used for the final stage of sex, I think), into the entire sequence. Of course I don't know how hard is this to do.

I should try another test while alone.

To next.

Second "on fly" report.

I've to agree in some manner to shane244. Even if I never went stuck!

I suppose that shane244 was confused by the long delay between the end of fight and the start of rape. (almost the same happens, for player, at the end of rape and this leads to the following two points below):

1. Alone against multiple bandits. I let them win and I got kneeling (health about 10&). Some delay and one bandit raped me. When finished, almost immediately, another bandit killed me. During rape, all other bandits stay stand doing nothing (they seem to watch really interested on what happens ;) )

2. Reloaded a previous save ---> only two bandits, same as above. One rapes, the other stay watching, when finished, the other one killed me.

It seems very dangerous to play this alone against more than one bandit because you are really low of everything when the rape finishes and other bandits are always stated as "enemy". The enemy state becomes active just when the rape ends so they will try to kill you on sight (except the one who raped you, of course). Due your low level of health and stamina, and due the fact there is a lot of delay before you regain some health and stamina and regain full control, this ends always with you killed.

To next.

Another try alone against a lot of bandits.

This time I used the "tim" command to not die but ...

no one bandit tried to rape me. They lowered my health until I got kneeling and at this point they stop fight but the script didn't start. After some seconds, my health restored a bit and bandits fight again trying to kill me. Seven consecutevely times until I, one by one, killed them all using dragonshouts. BTW, I lose my custom dagger somewhere. I was able to retrieve my custom sword and my custom greatsword but not the dagger. It vanished.

To next.

EDIT: BTW, maybe I'm too high with level (52). These poor archer bandits try to kill me with archery then, when I go nearby them, try with their ridicolous ultra low leveled daggers. My health restores much more faster than they hit me. RIDICOLOUS. Even if I don't fight at all, I'm always stronger than them.

(I'm playing, as always at the hardest level of difficult but ...)

********** ATTENTION! VERY IMPORTANT! *******************

I found a terrific bug with the "Defeat" plugin.

If active, it makes impossible to finish the quest Alduin's Bane on the top of the Throat Of The World because at the first fireshout of Alduin you will loose ENTIRELY and INSTANTLY your health and die!

You will also encounter really strange scenes in which you are "projected" into the sky (like when a Giant hits you deadly) and then you will fall down the big mountain.

Luckily, I went more inside and I found that is simple to solve the issue.

Simply DEACTIVATE (uncheck in the load list) the SexisDefeat.esp plugin, complete the quest and then you can re-activate the plugin.

I think it could be a great help for all users that a warning is posted toghether the plugin itself oe, maybe, in the OP too.

Have nice holidays.

I see you've fixed a bug which I was getting last night.

When selecting an NPC the name will be blank and the gender would not detect correctly.

While troubleshooting this I tried disabling the SexiS and loading the game then.

Now I get a message constantly saying "Added to Faction" over and over.

Any ideas on that one?

I love the changes you made to this mod.

It works quite nice.

However the new update (Defeated gave me some bugs).

It's been already been said by NicoleDragoness thet the script takes about 5 real sec to kick in, but i'd like to add that there is also a problem with the health regen.

I've tried this mod with my level 6 and my level 47 characters and in both cases my health regenerates faster than the script kicks in.

So the raep happens once every 60 attempts or so.

Most of the time my character does get killed.

The bandits do the dammage and the scipts tires to work (I stagger and kneel) then my health gets a lot better and boom there they go again. Instead of raep the one (or more) bandits take me in a death animation (the tree fast stabbing one) and i'm dead.

Maybe you could use the commands some where in the script "player.modav healrate xx" or "player.getav healrate"?

I don't thing the command "player.setav healrate to xx" is a valid command, but i'm not very familiar with them.

But if the script can't kick in fast enough and the script has to stop because the health is once again above the 15%, maybe you could temporarely stop the regen from happening.

Also the multiple bandit presence does get my character also killed. they seem to succeed in a sneak attack right after the raep. and so sadly I died.

Thx an succes!

I thought people who know the TFC and TCL commands would also know the EnablePlayerControls command as well!

:) Anyhow enjoying this mod, it got me playing the boring Skyrim again - and chance of some female-female animations? Desperately waiting!

Wow, a lot of feedback since Monday.

New version of SexiSDefeated attached to this post. I altered the starting delay from 5 seconds down to 2 seconds, hopefully that will feel more fluid without being rushed.

Also added an extra check to make sure that it only targets human actors. I suspect some of the problems people have been having come from the plugin trying to use animals and monsters.

Some have noted that it's pretty easy to die after the event. That was actually completely intentional, it was supposed to be risky. I could add a short delay before they re-engage you, but imo that would make escaping pretty easy.

A couple people have had trouble with their HP recovering too quickly. This is what the mod does:

- As soon as you're knocked over, you're hit with a debuff that stops your HP recovery.

- After 5 seconds either the NPC will start using you or your hp will start recovering

- If your HP starts to recover, you'll stand back up once you're back above 20% hp, and the system resets itself back to it's 'idle' state

- If an appropriate NPC get near you before you hit 20% hp, you'll be hit with a new debuff which stops hp, mp, and stamina recovery

- Once the actors around you are satisfied (a max of 4 people), you'll be released to try and escape and they'll go back to being hostile. Your mp and stamina recovery are now only reduced by 50%

Note that in the new version, you can start being used after 2 seconds, but it still takes 5 for your hp to begin recovering again.

@alphav1za

That's code from a development related script, which is not supposed to be running. Almost certainly it's running because you've been using SexiS and updating since probably one of the first 2 releases. I've attached a script which you can drop your in scripts folder (overwrite the existing one) which should stop it from running.

@Isskini

I've not written up anything or put out a basic example, but here's pretty much what you need to know. Feel free to post / PM clarification question or w/e.

The script which you want to start sex from needs access to the main SexiS script. You can see this in the SexiSCupidScr.psc:

SexiSSystemScr property SexiS Auto

That property needs to be set in the CK. You can take a look at the script section of the SexiSCupid quest to see.

Once you've got it as a variable, this is the command to initial sex:

int Function HaveSex( Actor male, Actor female, int anim = -1 float duration = 0.0, Actor rapist = None, ObjectReference centerOn = None, Spell callbackM = None, Spell callbackF = None String callback = "" )

Return value:

Negative = an error, sex did not start

Non-negative = 'Couple ID', which isn't really useful yet, but means it started successfully.

The parameters are probably self-explanitory, but heres what they are:

male: Male actor, or in same-sex couples the 'offensive' actor

female: Female actor, or in same-sex couples the 'defensive' actor

anim: Animation number to use, or -1 to let it auto select an animation

duration: How long to have sex last. Durations are a bit broken currently, but it will default to 1.0 if set it to something 0 or lower. Eventually this will represent the number of RL minutes.

rapist: Actor who is a rapist. Should be the same as the male, female, or None.

centerOn: The reference to center the pair on for sex. ex: centerOn=playerRef, or centerOn=bedRef

callbackM: Spell to be added (actor.AddSpell) to the male actor upon completion.

callbackF: Spell to be added (actor.AddSpell) to the female actor upon completion.

callback: Event name to call during phase changes.

Note: callbackM and callbackF are on my list of things which I'm considering getting rid of, since the one after them is more powerful.

Callbacks:

Take a look at the SexiSCupidScr.psc to see how they work.

12: String callbackStr = "SexiSCupidCallback"

28: RegisterForModEvent( callbackStr, "CupidsCallback" )

113: SexiS.HaveSex( a1, a2, anim=animNum,duration=0.5, centerOn=center, callback=callbackStr )

126: Event CupidsCallback( String eventName, String strArg, float numArg, Form sender )

Lines 129 - 131 show you how to get the actor references, and the stage. stages are 0, 1, 2, 3, 4 for sex, -1 for sex is finished. Important: The -1 is temporary and is very likely to change, sorry.

Note:

- The underlined parts are all the same

- The bolded parts are all the same

- The bolded and italic parts need to be unique across all mods installed.

Edit:

Plugin now available in OP

@alphav1za

That's code from a development related script' date=' which is not supposed to be running. Almost certainly it's running because you've been using SexiS and updating since probably one of the first 2 releases. I've attached a script which you can drop your in scripts folder (overwrite the existing one) which should stop it from running.

[/quote']

Thanks (^_^)

The extra check for human actor only should recover the problem I had with Alduin?

BTW: I had a similar problem with an Ancient Dragon attacking me and killing me almost instantly because all my health' date=' magicka and stamina went off in one second.

[/quote']

It was directly targeted at that problem. However, it may end up fixing other instances of nothing happening, like if a nearby fox got picked up by the script and it was waiting for it to come join the fun.

I haven't been oneshot yet, but I had run into a few instances where I died when I expected I could have taken another 2 or 3 hits. I'm not sure what is causing this. All this plugin does it stop hp regen, it never touches actual HP.

I'm getting confused as to what files I need... Would it be possible to put all the required files into one post?

Most things are in the OP. The core system (SexiS Core.zip + SexiS Data.zip) are in the OP. The Cupid plugin (SexiS Cupid.zip) is also in the OP. This is where you will always find the most up-to-date versions of these files.

Things not posted in the OP are potentially less stable / bug ridden' date=' which is why I haven't put them in the OP. I delete outdated attachments though, so you don't need to worry about downloading the wrong version. Also, I do not put out partial updates any more. So, in the case of SexiSDefeated, if you find a zip posted with it, that's the latest, fully updated version of it.

Also:

[u']Required:[/u]

SexiS Core

SexiS Data

Optional:

SexiS Cupid

SexiS Defeated