SexiS - Sex in Skyrim [Alpha] [Updated Feb 23]

it's excellent,thanks for your work

but some problem

1 npc-npc sex just has the first position,don't know how to change it

2 when i use console command "setscale 2" to enlarge actor,the sex act is weird,the

two actor have wrong position,while minilover works well in large scale mode,can u please fix this,

3 the key 1 and 2 seem not work

THANK YOU, I have been waiting a lot for a framework solution.

Just tested the last version of the mod.

Installation was flawless and Cupid was busy shooting arrows.

Particularly liked bed detection, since until I had no idea there the action would hold (inside table, halfway in the wall, etc..).

1. Suggestion : Please give numbered version to your updates, it would be easier to refer bugs.

2. Minor Bug : If guard is shot message shows " selected", no name before selected.

Updated files available in OP. I also changed how they're organized. See top of the OP for download links, and the date they were last updated.

Important:

If you are using SexiSPreggers.esp, it needs to be disabled before updating. Be sure to use the cleanup spell provided by it.

Changelog:

Dec 22, 2012

- Rewrote the callback system to be simpler and more powerful

Cupid:

- Fixed issue causing MM pairs to only use missionary

- Updated to use new callback system

- Clears arrows from actors before starting sex

- Will only repeat sex if it was started by this plugin (for compatibility with future plugins)

- Fixed bug which could cause beds to not be used

Actually not a huge update this time. I reworked how the callbacks were going to work. As a result, all existing plugins are broken. So, please update all plugins with the new version.

Attached to this post is an updated version of the Preggers plugin. I don't trust it enough to put on the OP yet, but it has also been updated to use the latest callback system. Because of this change, it will also no longer let you get pregnant from a boobjob.

Edit: Preggers plugin is not safe for use and has been removed.

Also, coming soon:

A 'bad end' type plugin for combat.

it's excellent' date='thanks for your work

but some problem

1 npc-npc sex just has the first position,don't know how to change it

2 when i use console command "setscale 2" to enlarge actor,the sex act is weird,the

two actor have wrong position,while minilover works well in large scale mode,can u please fix this,

3 the key 1 and 2 seem not work

[/quote']

1 - Fixed.

2 - I'm still looking into how to best handle actors with different scales. For some reason adjusting the scale of the player sometimes resulted in a CTD, which is why it does not try to resize actors at all.

3 - The player must be a participant in sex for 1 and 2 to work. Additionally, they must be held down and not simply pressed once.

THANK YOU' date=' I have been waiting a lot for a framework solution.

Just tested the last version of the mod.

Installation was flawless and Cupid was busy shooting arrows.

Particularly liked bed detection, since until I had no idea there the action would hold (inside table, halfway in the wall, etc..).

1. Suggestion : Please give numbered version to your updates, it would be easier to refer bugs.

2. Minor Bug : If guard is shot message shows " selected", no name before selected.

[/quote']

1 - I have kind of changed it, at the very least the downloads have dates associated with them now.

2 - Odd, doesn't happen for me. Which kind of guards is this happening with?

I noticed that one thing you have on your "todo list" is to have a sort of rule to set the duration time of sex indipendently of game timescale.

For your info, on Nexus, a modder named freshfish did a mod called "NiruinBusinessPlan". It allows the player to have girls followers as prostitute and have sex with clients in bed. well, the important thing here is that he made a console command with a "specific" timescale set (in his case: ffhtimescale).

Maybe you can take a look into the bsa of his mod. (It doesn't have loose files but only one bsa and one esp).

Have a nice day.

I've a problem. A BIG one.

Do you remember that I wasn't able to cast off the second child?

Well, I deleted it using console commands "markfordelete" and then "disable".

This happened a lot of in-game days ago.

Now, with the new update, I casted again (just to be sure) the "clean-off cast", save the game and exit. Then I removed all the old files of preggy thing (scripts, esp, source, everything). Ilaunched the game and tried to save.

That's impossible, now. Every attempt to save causes an istant CTD.

I tried also to "wait" 31 days but with no luck. Always CTD trying to save.

Note that I've also disabled ALL default saving system (no autosaves, for example) and normally I use the console command (very often, btw) typing: save "mynameofsave". I tried anyhow to save using the ESC ---> save new slot.

No luck. Instant CTD. Also a try with the quicksave gets me a CTD.

The only way I have to be able again to save is to install the SexiS Pregger files.

What happened? How can I solve this issue?

BTW, with the latest update installed (of course SexiS Preggers too) it seems that:

1. I never ended up to be pregnant (about 25 sex actions and no message).

2. I no longer saw a replay of actions (Cupids' hangs on air) nor with me involved nor with NPCs only.

3. Everything other works well as expected. Arrows disappear almost instantly. Sounds are perfect and very well timed, now. Lenght of sex is perfect for me (as before). Actions' alignements are very good. FF actions work well (pity there is not a strap-on by now. Have you consider to "grab" the one that AP uses? It seems to be free of use by everyone). I didn't try MM actions, for now. Maybe later.

To next and ... HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

On account of what has happened to NicoleDragoness, the Preggers plugin has been removed. If the problem gets resolved, a new version will be put out. Until then, I highly recommend against using it, and reverting to a save prior to loading it.

@NicoleDragoness

That problem is a bit alarming. Could you load your game with the plugin active (old version, if you have a copy of it still), open the console, type 'sqv sexispreggers' and either post the output or PM it to me?

In the mean time, I'll see if I can manage to replicate this myself.

Your process was:

Have 2 babies -> use cleanup spell -> udpate -> ctd on save?

My process exactly was:

1. Have one baby by my own.

2. My companion had a baby herself.

3. Played a bit.

4. Used the cleanup spell ---> MY baby off.

5. Used again the clean spell ----> Other baby still here.

6. Cleaned the other baby with console commands "markfordelete" and "disable.

8. Played a bit.

9. Saved the game ---> Exit.

10. Unistalled everything (carefully deleted EVERY related file SexiS, SexiS Cupid, SexiS preggers).

11. Launched the game on the latest save.

12. Tried to save (to have a new clean save on which install the update).

13. CTD.

Actually I re-installed everything (new versions) and I played a bit. I'm again able to save, of course. I'm locked in this stage because I tried again to unistall ONLY the Preggers files and, again, I wasn't able to save. Immediately reinstalled, of course.

I still have the previous versions. I'll try to install it overwriting the files of the latest version and I'll do what you suggest in console.

To next.

My process exactly was:

1. Have one baby by my own.

2. My companion had a baby herself.

3. Played a bit.

4. Used the cleanup spell ---> MY baby off.

5. Used again the clean spell ----> Other baby still here.

6. Cleaned the other baby with console commands "markfordelete" and "disable.

8. Played a bit.

9. Saved the game ---> Exit.

10. Unistalled everything (carefully deleted EVERY related file SexiS' date=' SexiS Cupid, SexiS preggers).

11. Launched the game on the latest save.

12. Tried to save (to have a new clean save on which install the update).

13. CTD.

Actually I re-installed everything (new versions) and I played a bit. I'm again able to save, of course. I'm locked in this stage because I tried again to unistall ONLY the Preggers files and, again, I wasn't able to save. Immediately reinstalled, of course.

I still have the previous versions. I'll try to install it overwriting the files of the latest version and I'll do what you suggest in console.

To next.

[/quote']Thanks for the full step by step to try and repeat this myself.

You probably only need to replace the SexiSPreggers.esp and SexiSPreggersScr.pex. Also, you'll likely need to use PageUp in the console to see all the output.

OMG.

sqv SexiSpreggers

--- Papyrus --------------------------------------------

sexispreggersscr:

Script state = ""

::ClothesSexiSMaternity1_var = (71000D68)

::ClothesSexiSMaternity2_var = (71000D67)

::SexiS_var = SexiSSystem (08000D68)

::SexiSBabyBoy_var = (71000D69)

::SexiSBabyGirl_var = (71000D6A)

::SexiSPreggerCleanUp_var = (71001830)

::Util_var = SexiSUtil (08003395)

babies[]= [Noene, (FF0016C0), None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, ... ]

hasUpdate = False

memory[] = [None, none, none, none, none, none, none, none, none, none, none, none, none, none, none, none, none, ... ]

next = 2

nextBaby = 2

partners[] = [None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, None, ... ]

triOne[] = [0.000000, 0.000000,0.00000 ............. all the same]

TriThree[] = [0.000000, 0.000000, ........................]

TriTwo[] = [0.000000, 0.000000. ..........................]

UpdateTime = 0.030000

- 0 Aliases for quest 'SexiSpreggers' (71000D62)-

--- Quest State -----------------------------------------------

Enabled? Yes

State: Running

Current stage: 0

Priority: 0

That's really all.

Tested last version from Dec 22, 2012.

Installed without a problem, Cupid got back to work.

1. About my previous post : only Stormcloak Soldiers at Whiterun do not show their names - " selected". Rest of the guards are named properly, probably game bug.

2. While I was testing 1, I another "problem" came up. For some reason all female guards during M-F action are always in offensive position. Is it a bug or a evil feature?

3. In some rare cases at the end of the scene one (or both) actors get stuck in lying dead animations. I can interact with them but animation is dead. recycleactor helps but it is just bad workaround. Maybe Debug.SendAnimationEvent(akTarget, "IdleForceDefaultState") at the end of scene would help.

About your #3 problem, it's a common issue with all MiniLovers animations. Maybe related to some FNIS fault or, more probably, to a fault in the ragdoll scene end. It occurs rarely but it occurs.

The best and quick way to solve is not to use the "recycleactor" command, because it could mess some stuff you gave at the NPC, but the two command in sequence "disable" and "enable".

@NicoleDragoness

Thanks for the output. With that, and your directions, I've managed to duplicate the problem. Working on a fix, but I've been unsuccessful so far. Ironically, the bug is actually in the cleanup spell itself. If you have a save from before first using that, I can give you a modified script which will allow you to cleanup properly. But I haven't found a way to fix it after the ability has been used.

Tested last version from Dec 22' date=' 2012.

Installed without a problem, Cupid got back to work.

1. About my previous post : only Stormcloak Soldiers at Whiterun do not show their names - " selected". Rest of the guards are named properly, probably game bug.

2. While I was testing 1, I another "problem" came up. For some reason all female guards during M-F action are always in offensive position. Is it a bug or a evil feature?

3. In some rare cases at the end of the scene one (or both) actors get stuck in lying dead animations. I can interact with them but animation is dead. recycleactor helps but it is just bad workaround. Maybe Debug.SendAnimationEvent(akTarget, "IdleForceDefaultState") at the end of scene would help.

[/quote']

1. Took a look into this, appears to be a bug either in Skyrim or SKSE. Basically, the 'GetName' function (SKSE) returns nothing for these guards.

2. Similar to above, the female stormcloak guards in whiterun return 0 when you call 'GetSex' on them. 0 == male, 1 == female. However, GetSex is built into skyrim, so this is not a SKSE thing. If you target the female guards second, they will assume the defensive position.

Not sure if I can do anything about 1 and 2, unfortunately.

3. Nicoledragoness hit the nail on the head with this one. You can also fix it with player.pushactoraway 1.

I've looked at SendAnimationEvent before, but this warning concerns me:

This bypasses the check on ObjectReference that prevents sending events to actors. If you use it to send an event to actors' date=' you will most likely mess up the actor permanently as the internal actor data may no longer match their animation state.[/quote']

Hmmm ... I did a lot of things after the first use of the cleanup spell, included the whole Blackreach journey (one of the longer quest in the game).

I knew I would have not use this with a "regular" game but I'm impatient. ;)

Anyhow, I can live with the pregger installed if it will not mess out more my game.

Maybe you can make a "personalized" script with only a 1% chance to be pregnant?

Well, here is really late. Good night, for now.

*Nevermind...Was using outdated version of FNIS.* FTW

Ok' date=' I've done a bit of double checking, and it seems that I was getting that error from another sex mod that was installed but wasn't actually active. Completely uninstalling said mod fixed the error.

I only noticed it when Sexis was installed an active, which is what led me to believe it was Sexis that was the cause. Sorry about that.

[/quote']

I seem to be having the same problem, if you don't mind saying which mod was giving you issue? I'd like to see/confirm if it is the same situation for myself

Alright, after spending a while trying to fix the existing bug in Preggers, I'm not sure it's possible.

The Problem

The cleanup spell, which was designed to remove savegame bloat from this plugin, causes Skyrim's scripting engine to get stuck in an infinite loop. I was unable to find a way to force the scripting out of the loop once it's stuck in it. The savegame keeps a copy of the broken script, so it cannot just be updated.

The Fix

Revert to a save before the Cleanup power was used. Unfortunately, I do not know any other options. So please, save yourself any future problems that can result from the scripting engine being stuck in an infinite loop forever, and revert to a save before using the cleanup spell.

I'm really sorry to those who have to revert their save file because of this stupid programming mistake.

The Attachment

If you have not used the cleanup spell (or load a save before it), the attachment will help you. It contains a fixed version of the cleanup script. Download the zip, replace the existing Preggers files with it, go have sex, and when sex finishes it will trigger the plugin to abolish itself.

This plugin was only meant to be a simple demo in the first place, so I don't have any plans to remake it to be properly functional again. There's a proper pregnancy mod being made (here), I'll leave this to them. When they get a release going, I'll take a look at building a crossover plugin between SexiS and their system.

SexiS Preggers Remover.zip

I downloaded all of the files and installed them in the right order. I can use the spells to activate the mod but what happens next is that the characters stand appart from each other facing the same direction. You can hear the sounds being played but there is no animation. I have the latest SKSE and FNIS and I have no idea whats wrong. Any ideas what it could be?

*Nevermind...Was using outdated version of FNIS.* FTW

Ok' date=' I've done a bit of double checking, and it seems that I was getting that error from another sex mod that was installed but wasn't actually active. Completely uninstalling said mod fixed the error.

I only noticed it when Sexis was installed an active, which is what led me to believe it was Sexis that was the cause. Sorry about that.

[/quote']

I seem to be having the same problem, if you don't mind saying which mod was giving you issue? I'd like to see/confirm if it is the same situation for myself

I don't mind telling you which mod I think may of been the cause, but I can't be absolutely sure if it was the mod that I think it was.

I think that the problem I encountered was caused by having AP - Skyrim installed, even if it wasn't active. Although I can't be totally sure, I haven't seen the bug again since uninstalling AP.