Missing body meshes and incorrect eye textures

I have been running Oblivion with lovers with only little issues I could fix for awhile but once I came across a custom race I wanted I've run into errors that I can't seem to fix.

The race in particular was this one: http://modsreloaded.com/gehennas-children-of-hircine-race (yes yes I know, I'm sorry.) and it requires a certain cosmetic mod to function properly: http://modsreloaded.com/gehennas-modified-hair-n-eyes-v2.5.1 now it says it cannot run properly with other mods like beautiful people which I had been running for awhile but considering how messy the thing is and its inclusion of a ton of races I don't want I gladly turned it off and installed them both. The race works fine but npcs have their eye textures incorrect (its like there are multiple textures maps over the mesh and at stretched all over the place) and many female npcs are missing body textures when wearing vanilla clothing and armor. (for example the prison outfit pcs start in, the arms are invisible.) I would take a screen shot but I can't even seem to do that. Not sure why.

I've tried uninstalling the race and the mod it depends on but the problem persists. I've tried reinstalling the textures I've been using as well as the mesh I usually have enabled but that changed nothing and I can't find where the eye texture would be to reset those, not that I have the vanilla texture on hand to begin with.

I'm at a loss here. I've run boss just now so hopefully the load order should be fine. Regardless here it is:

Active Mod Files:

00  Oblivion.esm
01  Lovers with PK.esm
02  BreakUndies.esm
03  TamagoClub.esm
04  HiyokoClub.esm
05  x117race.esm
06  ShieldOnBack.esm  [Version 3.4.1]
07  Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp  [Version 3.4.1]
08  DLCShiveringIsles.esp
09  1HweaponOnBack.esp  [Version 1.0]
0A  FormID Finder4.esp
0B  MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp
0C  Angeleron.esp
0D  Hel Borne Spear Set.esp
0E  NewbsArmoredRobes.esp
0F  CHILDREN ANNUAD.esp
10  TamagoTopic.esp
11  LoversTamagoClub.esp
12  LoversEncounter.esp
13  HiyokoGenetics.esp
14  HiyokoGenerator.esp
15  HiyokoGeneratorCreature.esp
16  TamagoSetBody.esp
17  LoversFSE.esp
18  LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
19  LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
1A  LoversRaperS.esp
1B  LoversJoburg.esp
1C  LoversBed.esp
1D  LoversHiyokoShooter.esp
1E  LoversPower.esp
1F  Lovers with PK.esp  [Version 96]
20  Lovers with PK Extender.esp  [Version 2.4.3]
21  LoversStopCombatEx.esp
22  LoversSpermSplashEx.esp
23  LoversRapeSlave.esp
24  LoversMB2.esp
25  LoversSlaveTrader.esp
26  LSTBravilUnderground.esp
27  SetBody.esp
28  Children of Hircine.esp
29  x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
2A  x117race.esp
2B  x117Race ENG Race.esp
2C  Lop-ears Elf.esp
2D  Lop-ears Elf_mini.esp
2E  DS Companion Wardrobe Manager.esp  [Version 0.9]
2F  LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
30  LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
31  LoversJoburg NoDelay Addon.esp
32  Burmecian.esp
33  AdeptSorceress.esp
34  RingofMara.esp

I'd greatly appreciate any advice.

I have been running Oblivion with lovers with only little issues I could fix for awhile but once I came across a custom race I wanted I've run into errors that I can't seem to fix.

The race in particular was this one: http://modsreloaded.com/gehennas-children-of-hircine-race (yes yes I know' date=' I'm sorry.) and it requires a certain cosmetic mod to function properly: http://modsreloaded.com/gehennas-modified-hair-n-eyes-v2.5.1 now it says it cannot run properly with other mods like beautiful people which I had been running for awhile but considering how messy the thing is and its inclusion of a ton of races I don't want I gladly turned it off and installed them both. The race works fine but npcs have their eye textures incorrect (its like there are multiple textures maps over the mesh and at stretched all over the place) and many female npcs are missing body textures when wearing vanilla clothing and armor. (for example the prison outfit pcs start in, the arms are invisible.) I would take a screen shot but I can't even seem to do that. Not sure why.

I've tried uninstalling the race and the mod it depends on but the problem persists. I've tried reinstalling the textures I've been using as well as the mesh I usually have enabled but that changed nothing and I can't find where the eye texture would be to reset those, not that I have the vanilla texture on hand to begin with.

I'm at a loss here. I've run boss just now so hopefully the load order should be fine. Regardless here it is:

Active Mod Files:

00  Oblivion.esm
01  Lovers with PK.esm
02  BreakUndies.esm
03  TamagoClub.esm
04  HiyokoClub.esm
05  x117race.esm
06  ShieldOnBack.esm  [Version 3.4.1]
07  Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp  [Version 3.4.1]
08  DLCShiveringIsles.esp
09  1HweaponOnBack.esp  [Version 1.0]
0A  FormID Finder4.esp
0B  MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp
0C  Angeleron.esp
0D  Hel Borne Spear Set.esp
0E  NewbsArmoredRobes.esp
0F  CHILDREN ANNUAD.esp
10  TamagoTopic.esp
11  LoversTamagoClub.esp
12  LoversEncounter.esp
13  HiyokoGenetics.esp
14  HiyokoGenerator.esp
15  HiyokoGeneratorCreature.esp
16  TamagoSetBody.esp
17  LoversFSE.esp
18  LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
19  LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
1A  LoversRaperS.esp
1B  LoversJoburg.esp
1C  LoversBed.esp
1D  LoversHiyokoShooter.esp
1E  LoversPower.esp
1F  Lovers with PK.esp  [Version 96]
20  Lovers with PK Extender.esp  [Version 2.4.3]
21  LoversStopCombatEx.esp
22  LoversSpermSplashEx.esp
23  LoversRapeSlave.esp
24  LoversMB2.esp
25  LoversSlaveTrader.esp
26  LSTBravilUnderground.esp
27  SetBody.esp
28  Children of Hircine.esp
29  x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
2A  x117race.esp
2B  x117Race ENG Race.esp
2C  Lop-ears Elf.esp
2D  Lop-ears Elf_mini.esp
2E  DS Companion Wardrobe Manager.esp  [Version 0.9]
2F  LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
30  LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
31  LoversJoburg NoDelay Addon.esp
32  Burmecian.esp
33  AdeptSorceress.esp
34  RingofMara.esp

I'd greatly appreciate any advice.

[/quote']

When I change addition such as texture whether you carried out Archive Invalidation in OBMM or WB, I carry out Archive Invalidation, and it is necessary to allow to be right and to refer.

I easily read an article made link which you showed, but seem to use a resource of plural existing MOD.

I think that it is necessary for the resource listed in at least article to prepare by oneself.

I think that there is Race similar to MBP++ as far as I look, but no longer mention it because it is a problem of the personal preference.

I'm sorry but I really didn't understand your reply. However you did remind me of archive invalidation and I just now set that up with omod and the missing texture problem is solved. So thank you sir. Now I just need to figure out what is wrong with the eyes. I found out you have to edit the ini files to allow screenshots (how odd) so now I can provide an example of what is wrong with the eye textures if it helps.

screenshot5kjs.jpg

Unfortunately the phenomenon occurs because UV Map of Texture using does not accord with UV map of Texture which Mesh uses.

Specifically, you cannot display it normally because the placement of an image referring to is different.

Is normal; it is necessary for you to assign a different eye to see it.

In each Race, a kind of the hair which you can use in Race and the kind of eyes are originally defined.

It is wrong or it is good and occurs when you registered quality that you do not adapt yourself to more.

Because there is MOD which assigns hair, an eye to a different favorite thing again, I think that you should use it.

If the thing which I distribute in a public site is enough, there is it in the following sites.

This can use even a PC for both in NPC.

PEM_ChangeMod (Nexus)

Ah, I finally see that I was barking up the wrong tree. The problem was with the eye mesh and not the texture. I just reinstalled elaborate eyes through omod and it was able to overwrite whatever mesh was causing the problem and now everything is back to normal.

Thank you very much for pointing me in the right direction Perfectioncat.

Archived